roaring_goat

Rank 0
roaring_goat
PostedMar 12, 2012 3:57 am
Let's try again today, before they change the number of people for arenas, shall we?
Advertisement

smoKet

Rank 0
smoKet
PostedMar 15, 2012 10:29 pm
XtremeDarkness wrote:
This is the most kills I've ever gotten, just can't seem to get to the 40 mark Crying or Very sad

Why you so beast? QQ

roaring_goat

Rank 0
roaring_goat
PostedMay 30, 2012 2:27 am

this is not a serious post. the link is

Bump needed very much on this thread, so I will post a little pic of an extremely slow and hilarious FA that happened some months ago ... lack of stealth on the other side let me be almost all the time just on sleep staff doing what I like doing most with warriors: rooting/sandstorming away with a little bit of healing. I suspect that we had on our side a wizard or a ranger in the first minutes too, but I don't remember exactly (though kills are not adding up). Epic MVP steal, I was really shocked by it.

Also, I'd like to bring your attention to this. THIS FRIDAY, or look out for your socks drawer.

Zen_Hikari

Rank 2
Zen_Hikari
PostedMay 30, 2012 7:07 pm
Can't you just color out your name isntead of taking out all the names? QQ I Wanna know what wizards put florite on the ropes, and what sin didnt them out sin/zerk

Level 41 Paladin, RIP The Burning Templar. Zennin Level 71 Templar, RIP

roaring_goat

Rank 0
roaring_goat
PostedMay 31, 2012 1:35 am
Unfortunately I had to uninstall GF and so I lost all the screenshots I had: I found this one randomly in my laptop, and it was already cut. Crying or Very sad

Erm, I'm not sure about what you mean with the thing about the sin.. Anyway, the people on there should me MarshBoi on my team, I have no idea about who was the wizard that was dealing mostly with the 2 ... killable paladins, let's say -.- On the other side, Florite, Susantu for sure, I don't know who the 3rd paladin could be, nor the assassin. Seriously, the only thing that I remember from that FA was: "ok, Marsh captured xtal, where is Florite now?". The answer usually was: already right under the xtal.

... You know, now I remember why I didn't want to post this SS ... my points are really ridiculous, the only reason I had mvp was because wizzies don't know to use pots and hit xtal. Wink Please forgive me, I just needed something to bump the thread and add the link below. *goes in a corner*

RebleFox

Rank 2
RebleFox
PostedMay 31, 2012 12:07 pm
*drags out of the corner* whats with you and the corner?

roaring_goat

Rank 0
roaring_goat
PostedJun 04, 2012 4:00 pm
Well, why not post them again in this thread too? 2 nice FA out of 5 matches is a great thing.

roaring_goat

Rank 0
roaring_goat
PostedJun 12, 2012 11:52 am
FA started almos without effort this sunday ^^

Join us this weekend!!!

XtremeDarkness

Rank 0
XtremeDarkness
PostedJul 07, 2012 1:37 am
hardcore win Surprised

roaring_goat