roaring_goat

Rank 0
roaring_goat
PostedMar 09, 2012 10:39 am

Re: 0.o

drakonusz wrote:
InkThePainter wrote:
Ohmygod. Every single post you go on, you seek attention =-=. Yes, congrats on the low score. kthx.  

Jeez! Do you HATE me or somthing? I just wanted to have some feedback on how to get a better Pvp score.  

Just hitting the xtal would have made a big difference, probably you'd take mvp there. Second, go to 50 and craft your stun hammers.

I don't know about your build, but this is not really the right topic to have this discussion. But there's other threads in the priest section for pvp builds for 50 sages.
Advertisement

InkThePainter

Rank 2
InkThePainter
PostedMar 09, 2012 11:00 am

drakonusz wrote:
InkThePainter wrote:
Ohmygod. Every single post you go on, you seek attention =-=. Yes, congrats on the low score. kthx.  

Jeez! Do you HATE me or somthing? I just wanted to have some feedback on how to get a better Pvp score.  

LOL what. You could have said you needed help on getting a higher sore. And no, I don't hate you. It's just annoying when you post random things on random threads.

Zen_Hikari

Rank 2
Zen_Hikari
PostedMar 09, 2012 5:14 pm

drakonusz wrote:
InkThePainter wrote:

Don't be mad bro. I guess he doesnt like it when other people do good.

As for feedback.. well..if a lvl 1 pally can defeat a necro and a cleric, then the team could have been better.
Also u didn't show the score. My guess was it was one sided
And mvping or geting a lot of kills in a onesided game means nothing to me :/

Wtb 370-350plz!

Level 41 Paladin, RIP The Burning Templar. Zennin Level 71 Templar, RIP

dryet

Rank 2
dryet
PostedMar 09, 2012 5:25 pm   Last edited by dryet on Mar 10, 2012 7:10 pm. Edited 1 time in total

come lvl 60, ull see scores like this, but its 1/30 days ull find a good match like this
btw, this match was so nice and awsome, since i join late my team was losing i think like 60-10,
but matches like this is so rare, at least for me

InkThePainter

Rank 2
InkThePainter
PostedMar 09, 2012 6:06 pm
Oh,yes Zen. Totally. I absolutely HATE when people do good in WS. Didn't you know?
Aaaanyways,

Wut. Smoket died? :0

drakonusz

Rank 3
drakonusz
PostedMar 10, 2012 2:31 am

:)

Thanks for the great feedback! And I have fortifyed one of me hammers to +5 and my Soul armor to +3 but it cost so much to get to +5. The only way I can think of is having someone do it for me- but that would be cheating! XD

EDIT-
Anyone on the same server as me? If so, if you want to do Guild REP or pvp on Quill drop me a PM at DrakonusXD. I may not be online for the next 1 or 2 dys due to my computer being in sevice!

roaring_goat

Rank 0
roaring_goat
PostedMar 10, 2012 7:50 pm
Uhm, Ink is right, arena was a bit more active in the last few weeks, there is a new wave of people coming to 50, though some have to gear yet.
What I'd like to say is ... it's full of paladins! And almost no rangers whatsoever! So mages, please come out from where you are hiding and give me a hand, or things like this can happen:

I have to say, this is not always bad, I had a lot of fun with just my sleep staff a few days ago ... sending people everywhere but near the crystal, but there were also 2 wizards helping. Wink

On the other hand, especially for people who come out right in the evenings when I cannot stay, this one happened around a week ago, nice one:

To drakonusz, in OSI mobs drop B attack and defense scrolls (well,other mobs do that too, but I suppose that you'd be doing OSI a lot atm), with them you should be able to fortify your legacy some more, if you don't want to buy A scrolls. Just keep an eye on the durability, you could be forced to buy a blacksmith hammer to repair it. The most common gear is legacy + yellow and orange stun hammers, though some wear the pvp set, and there is an interesting guide to staff sage now in the priest section, so if you don't want to spend a lot, but you have the yellow staff in your archive from a previous wizard/necromancer, you could try it out. Again, this isn't a pvp sage thread, try to take a look in the priest/cleric/sage section. Sorry for this little digression OT. Smile

InkThePainter

Rank 2
InkThePainter
PostedMar 10, 2012 8:28 pm
>: Why do you block the IGNs. You coulda just bleeped out your rangers IGN q.q.

Cubano2113622

Rank 1
Cubano2113622
PostedMar 11, 2012 12:17 am
I wanna see Elf Arena start more in this bracket, although i haven't really seen how active it is, if it started, i would definitely get on my 50 nub.

So make it start, Mirts <3

Zen_Hikari

Rank 2
Zen_Hikari
PostedMar 11, 2012 1:52 am
Hopefully we can get it up this weekend. with the lowed start number.

PS: its gonna die when Lite and Miha get on the same team D:

PSS: nice siggy Cubano Very Happy

Level 41 Paladin, RIP The Burning Templar. Zennin Level 71 Templar, RIP