IchuTeen

Rank 2
PostedApr 01, 2011 3:08 pm
@Foot Thanks for posting those images. I feel as though sage is one of the least played classes in the game, yet I feel, when played right, can be a class hard to beat--40, 50, and 60 arena. Would you ever do a video of yourself in 50 arena?
Advertisement

FootInYourFace

Rank 2
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx United States
PostedApr 02, 2011 9:51 pm
IchuTeen wrote:
@Foot Thanks for posting those images. I feel as though sage is one of the least played classes in the game, yet I feel, when played right, can be a class hard to beat--40, 50, and 60 arena. Would you ever do a video of yourself in 50 arena?  

to be honest i think sages have much more potential than most classes. they seem the most balanced in most brackets and they can do just about everything. although they cant "specialize" on one particular thing, they can still do them..and that says alot. i dont know how to make vids or record myself lol so i probably wont be making one anytime soon, but for a sage in 50 FA all i can say is that timing is key. since all sages get are 2 skills in FA, different combinations and all that dont really matter. what i mean by timing, i dont mean wait for ks. but just watch. who's busy killing who, who can i get in that time without getting attacked. who's the farthest away from the crowd. what level are they. just basic observations are good enough to do well in FA. since you're stealthed 99% of the time you also have the time to observe. good luck to all 50 FAers ^o^

xyoojk

Rank 2
xyoojk
PostedApr 02, 2011 10:09 pm
You mean pick off weaklings, stragglers, or preoccupied players. Don't initiate a brawl, but rather look for easy opportunities...yes, we need more players to play like this.

e.e

FootInYourFace

Rank 2
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx United States
PostedApr 02, 2011 11:17 pm
xyoojk wrote:
You mean pick off weaklings, stragglers, or preoccupied players. Don't initiate a brawl, but rather look for easy opportunities...yes, we need more players to play like this.

e.e  

well its FA. everyone's preoccupied. or rather...they should be. and to a certain extent, there really is nothing wrong with picking off weaklings and stragglers. its all part of arena. kill or be killed. what i dont like is people who join arena ONLY for the above reasons, and by that i mean people who dont help the team out in anyway and stay stealthed the whole time without being of any use. i assure you, the reason why i did well wasnt because i looked for easy opportunities, its because i attacked when i needed to and help out the team, (300 fame you could have earned could easily change to 150 if you lose, so i never understand losers who just camp and wait for free kills...) and not stealth camp wizards 24/7. you're right on some levels but as you stated above, for you to be good you need to do what you said and more, since everyone can do what you stated. i can kill all classes including paladins, though the only class i have trouble with are rangers. but i cant really do anything once they distance themselves since we dont really have high enough evade to dodge their volley of stuns and knockbacks ><

edit: to be honest, the only reason i stopped playing 50 FA is because 90% of the people in arena tend to be rangers. in comparison to other brackets that have generally even amounts of all classes, 50 FA has just about too too many rangers. and if that wasnt enough they all think they are pro. they all gloat to the point that it makes me lol. they think it's just all skill with them spamming aoe lagg of deaths and infinite stuns. cause you know...its just that hard...

xyoojk

Rank 2
xyoojk
PostedApr 03, 2011 12:23 am
FootInYourFace wrote:
xyoojk wrote:

e.e  

well its FA. everyone's preoccupied. or rather...they should be. and to a certain extent, there really is nothing wrong with picking off weaklings and stragglers. its all part of arena. kill or be killed. what i dont like is people who join arena ONLY for the above reasons, and by that i mean people who dont help the team out in anyway and stay stealthed the whole time without being of any use. i assure you, the reason why i did well wasnt because i looked for easy opportunities, its because i attacked when i needed to and help out the team, (300 fame you could have earned could easily change to 150 if you lose, so i never understand losers who just camp and wait for free kills...) and not stealth camp wizards 24/7. you're right on some levels but as you stated above, for you to be good you need to do what you said and more, since everyone can do what you stated. i can kill all classes including paladins, though the only class i have trouble with are rangers. but i cant really do anything once they distance themselves since we dont really have high enough evade to dodge their volley of stuns and knockbacks ><

edit: to be honest, the only reason i stopped playing 50 FA is because 90% of the people in arena tend to be rangers. in comparison to other brackets that have generally even amounts of all classes, 50 FA has just about too too many rangers. and if that wasnt enough they all think they are pro. they all gloat to the point that it makes me lol. they think it's just all skill with them spamming aoe lagg of deaths and infinite stuns. cause you know...its just that hard...  

I was being sarcastic and I do agree with pretty much everything you just said.

I was also going to add that sages at 50 with dual stun hammers just stunlock players to death, but generally sages need first strike since they lack survivablity.

ShinZeta

Rank 2
ShinZeta
PostedApr 03, 2011 1:08 am
There was no sarcasm in what you said Chais and you know it lol..

dryet

Rank 2
dryet
PostedApr 03, 2011 9:00 am
ShinZeta wrote:
LoC and 50 yellow relic are both very nice, but Sins do have a chance. You forget to mention that 99% Paladins who play the class have a obvious weakpoint. Their defenses are not up. There's been much QQ about rangers in lv 50 bracket, but its because of the lvl 50 Bow. Obviously its near impossible for a Sin to defeat a Paladin melee, but if that bow is used correctly , the sin can give the paladin a run for their money. Also, theres the Evasion issue. A good sin isnt easily touched by Paladin. Dizzy aoe has great accuracy, but unfortunately doesnt lower the enemy's evasion to 0.  

You mean proc WachtKeeper then swap to sigil ^_^
couldnt be done better, even if the pali brags about why i sin didnt melee, for me a win is a win,
just like toons of people complains about necro and debuffs, dun know why even people complaint abou necros when necros thats all the skills they got,
so if a pali got beat by a sin in range, just accept and be gone Very Happy
other than that, well geared pali vs a good sin, still hard to kill that dam pali

ShinZeta

Rank 2
ShinZeta
PostedApr 03, 2011 4:02 pm
dryet wrote:
ShinZeta wrote:
LoC and 50 yellow relic are both very nice, but Sins do have a chance. You forget to mention that 99% Paladins who play the class have a obvious weakpoint. Their defenses are not up. There's been much QQ about rangers in lv 50 bracket, but its because of the lvl 50 Bow. Obviously its near impossible for a Sin to defeat a Paladin melee, but if that bow is used correctly , the sin can give the paladin a run for their money. Also, theres the Evasion issue. A good sin isnt easily touched by Paladin. Dizzy aoe has great accuracy, but unfortunately doesnt lower the enemy's evasion to 0.  

You mean proc WachtKeeper then swap to sigil ^_^
couldnt be done better, even if the pali brags about why i sin didnt melee, for me a win is a win,
just like toons of people complains about necro and debuffs, dun know why even people complaint abou necros when necros thats all the skills they got,
so if a pali got beat by a sin in range, just accept and be gone Very Happy
other than that, well geared pali vs a good sin, still hard to kill that dam pali  

i beat up a 43 Paladin in legacy, with my sin 40 in legacy using watchkeeper's. he didnt say gg. he just called me noob and said "you assassin , not ranger" . yeah like ima stand there and let you pound on me to death >_> im not stupid.

Sages get mad too. Complain im not a ranger, and to melee them when they use that ape form to lower my hit buff. though i mainly melee sage, i just wont even attempt to challenge a wolf to a melee duel while that hit- debuff is on me. inf stun lock is not what i want on me.

poloboiz123

Rank 2
poloboiz123
PostedMay 01, 2011 6:01 pm

Ritzujin

Rank 0
Ritzujin
PostedMay 01, 2011 7:47 pm
poloboiz123 wrote:

What was epic with this match? Confused

Ritzujin - L.5x paladin - Bodor ch2