Rank 0
Ritzujin
PostedJan 20, 2011 11:58 pm
iOverful wrote:

-Paladin gets owned by wizards and necros
-Assassin gets owned by berserkers and paladins
-Necro could own mostly all the classes  

simple errors corrected

Lol!!! a sin will never beat a paladin 1 vs 1 pally or even 1 vs many sins (in every level bracket). Try dueling a properly geared pally, you'll see the difference.

Back to the OP's topic, these are what I called the real epic arena scores.
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1026679
Advertisement

ChristianGJ

Rank 3
ChristianGJ
PostedJan 21, 2011 1:17 am
I thought I would post my own reply on what gets owned by what under the circumstances of ARENA. Not duels. My use of the word owned does not necessarily mean overly kills every time. Just means has the potential to be beaten by...

Assassins get typically owned by Berserkers, Paladins with the possibility of Necros/Wizards.
Rangers get owned by Berserkers with the possibility of Paladins/Sages/Rangers/Assassins.
Paladins get owned by Wizards, Necros with the possibility of Rangers.
Berserkers get owned by Wizards, Necros, Rangers, Assassins, with the possibility of Berserkers/Sages.
Clerics get owned by Rangers with the possibility of Assassins/Berserkers.
Sages get owned by Rangers, Assassins, Berserkers with the possibility of Necros/Sages.
Wizards get owned by Sages, Rangers, Assassins with the possibility of Berserkers.
Necros get owned by Sages, Rangers, Assassins with the possibility of Berserkers.

xyoojk

Rank 2
xyoojk
PostedJan 21, 2011 1:21 am
ChristianGJ wrote:
I thought I would post my own reply on what gets owned by what under the circumstances of ARENA. Not duels. My use of the word owned does not necessarily mean overly kills every time. Just means has the potential to be beaten by...

Assassins get typically owned by Clerics.
Rangers get owned by Clerics.
Paladins get owned by Clerics.
Berserkers get owned by Clerics.
Clerics get owned by nothing.
Sages get owned by Clerics.
Wizards get owned by Clerics.
Necros get owned by Clerics.  

Fixed. ^^

acidicpure

Rank 3
acidicpure
PostedJan 21, 2011 8:16 am
Sad that most arenas wont even be close these days, lowers the amount of points people get aswell so it all drags on.

If only all games could be similar to those type of scores.

hunted101

EOS Founder
hunted101
PostedMar 17, 2011 11:19 pm

This is my Slayers score on Gods while in lvl 40 Arena.

Hit

OsmosisGnome

Rank 4
OsmosisGnome
PostedMar 25, 2011 7:32 am
Ritzujin wrote:
iOverful wrote:

-Paladin gets owned by wizards and necros
-Assassin gets owned by berserkers and paladins
-Necro could own mostly all the classes  

simple errors corrected

Lol!!! a sin will never beat a paladin 1 vs 1 pally or even 1 vs many sins (in every level bracket). Try dueling a properly geared pally, you'll see the difference.

Lolno, really good assassins CAN take down paladins. I've done it. And before you ask, half of them had legacy Smile

The other half had the 30 orange set and reflect shield and tbh did better than the legacy ones xD

iOverful wrote:
-Cleric gets owned by every class

Couldn't be further from wrong there. Back when my cleric was in the 50 arena, it tanked EVERYTHING. Literally, zerks with yellows would rage Twisted Evil and only a couple rangers (including that hacking dude iShootMyself -.-) could kill me.

To quote a certain assassin who I drove into rage... "CLERICS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE SQUISHY!!" (i only had a blue shield btw c: )

Ritzujin

Rank 0
Ritzujin
PostedMar 27, 2011 3:16 pm
OsmosisGnome wrote:
Lolno, really good assassins CAN take down paladins. I've done it. And before you ask, half of them had legacy Smile  

I assume you're talking about 40 bracket (cuz I've never seen your sin in the 50 bracket). Read the thread's title, homie Very Happy ...this is about 50 bracket, not 40. In 50, pally has LoC and that OP relic, there's no way sin can beat those.

Ritzujin - L.5x paladin - Bodor ch2

OsmosisGnome

Rank 4
OsmosisGnome
PostedMar 27, 2011 3:53 pm
Ritzujin wrote:
OsmosisGnome wrote:

I assume you're talking about 40 bracket (cuz I've never seen your sin in the 50 bracket). Read the thread's title, homie Very Happy ...this is about 50 bracket, not 40. In 50, pally has LoC and that OP relic, there's no way sin can beat those.  

My bad.

FootInYourFace

Rank 2
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx United States
PostedApr 01, 2011 2:19 pm
Well got bored and i saw this thread so i decided to post how my sage does on average in 50 FA. Its not that great, but lets put some light on sages for abit rather than rangers!
Sages pwn !! <3

http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/2726/elf20101127204533.jpg
http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/7568/elf20101127210453.jpg
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/4258/elf20101129180337.jpg

ShinZeta

Rank 2
ShinZeta
PostedApr 01, 2011 2:36 pm
LoC and 50 yellow relic are both very nice, but Sins do have a chance. You forget to mention that 99% Paladins who play the class have a obvious weakpoint. Their defenses are not up. There's been much QQ about rangers in lv 50 bracket, but its because of the lvl 50 Bow. Obviously its near impossible for a Sin to defeat a Paladin melee, but if that bow is used correctly , the sin can give the paladin a run for their money. Also, theres the Evasion issue. A good sin isnt easily touched by Paladin. Dizzy aoe has great accuracy, but unfortunately doesnt lower the enemy's evasion to 0.

Playing both classes masterfully though, i understand the weakpoints to look for in both classes. As a Paladin, i wont lose to a sin in 50 bracket. As an assassin, i wont lose to a pally in 50 bracket. I look for key things when i fight people. you'll have to figure out what those things are on your own.