hugasaga

Rank 1
hugasaga
PostedJan 18, 2011 11:59 am

EPIC SCORES IN LVL50 ARENA

So share your EPIC SCORES here!!!!!!

Hugadivision -Bodor- [hugaclan 50Ranger, hugasaga 5xPaladin, hugasin 40Assassin]
Advertisement

whizbang2

Rank 0
whizbang2
PostedJan 18, 2011 10:04 pm

When You See This Ranger You're In Danger

the majority of deaths above come from the bits becuase people run back into spawn
word to the wise "dont run ull die tired"

iOverful

Rank 4
iOverful
Somewhere you will never find United States
PostedJan 18, 2011 10:44 pm
whizbang2 wrote:

When You See This Ranger You're In Danger

the majority of deaths above come from the bits becuase people run back into spawn
word to the wise "dont run ull die tired"  

I have to say, "Oh my God!" YOU ARE A BEAST! 55 kills 5 death.....I only did 30 kills 0 death the highest........YOU ARE SO GODLY. Unbelievealbe Shocked

backlikeanoobtard

yang189

Rank 2
yang189
PostedJan 20, 2011 2:48 pm
I don't see what's surprising. 50 arena is a disappointment now. The amount of competition in there is almost non-existent, and half the time it's usually just one or two people who influence the entire match. 90% of the time, it's also happens to be a ranger.

justy99

Rank 1
justy99
PostedJan 20, 2011 4:33 pm
Join me in 70 arena and see how close you can get to that.

sorepain

Rank 1
sorepain
PostedJan 20, 2011 6:00 pm
yang189 wrote:
90% of the time, it's also happens to be a ranger.  

Because all of these screenies came from FA (which favors rangers)...that's why.

yang189 wrote:
The amount of competition in there is almost non-existent, and half the time it's usually just one or two people who influence the entire match  

This might be what we're all dreaming, Mog Smile Everybody contributed to the score and the gap score between red's & blue's final score was really small

Grand Fantasia - Bodor - [HeavenlyStar] - Lvl.50 Paladin - 0Micron (RIP Feb 2nd, 2011)

yang189

Rank 2
yang189
PostedJan 20, 2011 9:11 pm
Now if only every match was more like that one Sad

Sadly... I probably won't ever get to be in a match like that again. I guess you can consider me retired now. Let's just hope some zerks step up their games and stop letting those rangers get MVP all the time.

iOverful

Rank 4
iOverful
PostedJan 20, 2011 10:56 pm
yang189 wrote:
Now if only every match was more like that one Sad

Sadly... I probably won't ever get to be in a match like that again. I guess you can consider me retired now. Let's just hope some zerks step up their games and stop letting those rangers get MVP all the time.  

i agree with you! even tho i am a ranger. But one time i was a zerker(deleted), a noob one(no Legacy), I see lots of ranger pwning every thing. They should get pwn some time too! not just taking all the points. They is just not fair. all classes aint balancing this way.

backlikeanoobtard

percale

Rank 0
PostedJan 20, 2011 11:03 pm
Haha, we've known arena was unbalanced for quite some time. If you want to win you make a ranger. If you want a challenge you make something else. ;D

iOverful

Rank 4
iOverful
PostedJan 20, 2011 11:37 pm
Not for all of the time rangers will win though. All classes can win, but it depends on the other side and teammates.

-Berserker gets owned by wizards and necros
-Paladin gets owned by wizards and necros (AND SOMETIMES AN ASSASSIN[depends on lvl bracket tho, example i pwn many pallies 1v1 even a 43 pally])
-Ranger gets owned by berserkers
-Assassin gets owned by berserkers and wizards (why wiz? cause the lating of their skills just always pop us out from Stealth!)
-Wizard gets owned by rangers, assassins, rushing zerkers, sages (maybe)
-Necro gets owned by mostly all the classes....beside slow killing classes
-Sage gets owned by Ranger!!!!! assassin berserker
-Cleric gets owned by every class

PS:these are just in my thoughts. and other thing is all classes can get owned if you are more than 3 or 4 on 1 attacking, stunning, or whatever. OKIE my thoughts are my thoughts, please dont complain it thank you seriously... Confused

backlikeanoobtard