AsuENoTobira

Rank 0
PostedMay 29, 2011 6:32 pm
White version of Cape of the Sapphire King/Clover King/etc. Maybe call it Cape of the Pure/Glorious King/Lord (I'm terrible with names).

Also, Blue Hair Bow.

Can't do anything related to graphics, so if someone could draw these up? ~
Advertisement

RockinSia

Rank 2
RockinSia
PostedMay 30, 2011 2:53 pm
I'm assuming the quote below applies to this as well? =) (Quote can be found here.) If this quote still applies, I would like to ask that if my suggestion is created, I would like to receive the Larkish Elegant Lolita.
GM8Bit wrote:
Have an idea for a new item? How about a costume you'd like to see? Maybe a mount? Well, here's your chance to show us your ideas!

Information we need from you:

1. Name

2. Description

3. Image

We'll be checking back often to gather the information you provide us with.

But wait! There's more! If your item/costume/mount is created, you'll receive 1 PERMANENT version of it! In order to qualify, your post must be unedited!

Recolored the Green Jade Eye Outfit. My recoloring isn't the best, so I thought I'd stick with just doing one version, and placing the colors underneath eachother in a way that shows you which color would go where. This edit would obviously have to be redone, so I'm trying to save my dignity by not demeaning my drawing skills further. xwx If it is required though, I will be able to recolor the picture in the three other versions as well... Dx

Aaaanyways, here are the item names and their descriptions.

• Heartless Elegant Lolita - "Breaking hearts along the way, the Heartless Lolita has a cold outer-shell not breached by many."
  • Benevolent Elegant Lolita - "The Benevolent Lolita is everything just and true, following her convictions and acting upon them."
  • Larkish Elegant Lolita - "As her name implies, the Larkish Lolita is a young woman of fanciful and playful adventures."
  • Dazzling Elegant Lolita - "The Dazzling Lolita is able to shine wherever and in whatever she is wearing."

P.S. If anyone has a better word to replace Elegant, please suggest it, because I am well aware that there are already costume items with the word 'Elegant' in their names.

Suhesa

Rank 0
Suhesa
PostedJun 27, 2011 9:03 pm
If we create a new costume using a pre made template and it gets made, we should be the ones to be the first to get our own creation :O *hint hint*

Xiraiya

Rank 1
Xiraiya
PostedJul 01, 2011 12:37 am
I'm only going to put up ideas for this if Aeria get the original devs to do them, no offense to Aeria but these new "costumes" that keep popping up are OBVIOUSLY made by people other than the original devs, there's a severe lack in quality and it's wrecked alot of really good ideas.

I know from experience with the resources available from the game that many players including myself could certainly do a much better job with textures.

LostGemSapphire

Rank 0
LostGemSapphire
PostedAug 27, 2011 8:28 am
some_one323 wrote:
Here is my second one. hope you like the ideas.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/62000560@N04/5639964630/  
kevinator1992 wrote:
what about the Cool Rock and Roll Costume, I think it would look better if the jacket is colored black  
RockinSia wrote:
I'm assuming the quote below applies to this as well? =) (Quote can be found here.) If this quote still applies, I would like to ask that if my suggestion is created, I would like to receive the Larkish Elegant Lolita.

Recolored the Green Jade Eye Outfit. My recoloring isn't the best, so I thought I'd stick with just doing one version, and placing the colors underneath eachother in a way that shows you which color would go where. This edit would obviously have to be redone, so I'm trying to save my dignity by not demeaning my drawing skills further. xwx If it is required though, I will be able to recolor the picture in the three other versions as well... Dx

Aaaanyways, here are the item names and their descriptions.

• Heartless Elegant Lolita - "Breaking hearts along the way, the Heartless Lolita has a cold outer-shell not breached by many."
  • Benevolent Elegant Lolita - "The Benevolent Lolita is everything just and true, following her convictions and acting upon them."
  • Larkish Elegant Lolita - "As her name implies, the Larkish Lolita is a young woman of fanciful and playful adventures."
  • Dazzling Elegant Lolita - "The Dazzling Lolita is able to shine wherever and in whatever she is wearing."

P.S. If anyone has a better word to replace Elegant, please suggest it, because I am well aware that there are already costume items with the word 'Elegant' in their names.  

Support these <3

NinjaOnTop

Rank 0
NinjaOnTop
PostedSep 10, 2011 9:26 pm
I would like to see a female version of the Cool Rock and Roll Costume, unless there is one, if so which xD

SapphireMiku

Rank 1
SapphireMiku
PostedSep 15, 2011 5:05 pm   Last edited by SapphireMiku on Sep 17, 2011 4:51 pm. Edited 1 time in total
A creation I would love to see in the game:

I call it a "Singing Dress" :
Original Temple used was a Pumpkin Princess Dress.

Image:

Image used as reference:

Also credit @ some_one323 for providing the original pumpkin dress pose image to create the render.

EDIT: Here's another one:

RockinSia

Rank 2
RockinSia
PostedSep 16, 2011 8:46 pm
SapphireMiku wrote:

This is gorgeous! I support this, well done edit! <33

kjcollinskid

Rank 0
kjcollinskid
PostedSep 25, 2011 4:55 pm
Original: (Artsy Youth Academy Outfit)

Recolor Request 8D :

At least consider it? :3

<br>
SkyFox 70 SHPS - Regashi.

imakittycatrock

Rank 2
imakittycatrock
PostedNov 05, 2011 6:04 pm
Re-Colored Elegent Girls uniform :3
Yes it's green. (there arent enough green costumes)

Before:

After:

Edit: I made another, Re-Colored Gorgeous Formal Dress