guitarzlover

Rank 3
guitarzlover
PostedJan 16, 2011 9:08 am
lol never even hear of this game..i think its a message... *changes password*
WT gm's...we mite wanna get rid of all the op ap stuff,now i dont really wnat to(psssshhh) but its true..just to be safe..

I don't do things like a boss, i do them like Chuck Norris
Advertisement

LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedJan 16, 2011 9:23 am
guitarzlover wrote:
lol never even hear of this game..i think its a message... *changes password*
WT gm's...we mite wanna get rid of all the op ap stuff,now i dont really wnat to(psssshhh) but its true..just to be safe..  

if anything, it's a message to game publishers and developers to listen to their community, take and act on constructive criticism, and improve, before a member of that community attempts such drastic measures.

<center></center>

yulli

Rank 4
PostedJan 16, 2011 9:50 am

Re: Runes of Magic Account Database Compromised

Superman0X wrote:
This is a word of warning for anyone that plays Runes of Magic (yes, we do know that our customers do play competitors games as well), the account database for that game has been compromised:

If you use the same username/password combination on multiple sites (like here) please change your password on all of these sites. We would hate to see you lose your character/items ect because of this.

Aeria Games sympathizes with Frogster on this issue. Being upset with a company is not grounds to break the law. There is no justification to cause this type of grief to (in this case possible millions) others.  

Thanks for the warning Superman!
and yes I do have accounts for Runes of Magic, and I do use a different account names and passwords for every game company. so I will have no problems with this here at Aeria.
and I hope everybody's account(including mine) at Frogster will be ok after this.

and I agree with Superman in his last paragraph, just because you do not get your way is no reason to break the law like that. I hope they catch the person and throw him in jail.

candycawk

Rank 0
candycawk
PostedJan 16, 2011 10:24 am
the damage has been done now , no matter what they can do to ppls who have been hacked .
hope that wont happend in aeria .

<a>Photobucket</a>

Iyeru

Rank 4
Iyeru
PostedJan 16, 2011 7:19 pm
Good on the hacker. I hated Frogster Support.

But yes, breaking the law isn't a good way to try and get better support. Why not do what I did, and use the BBB? The BBB took Frogster America's rating down because of me.

K_I_A_N_D_R_A

Rank 1
K_I_A_N_D_R_A
PostedJan 16, 2011 7:27 pm
thanks for the warning Superman... hubby has a frogster account that he might still be interested in keeping safe =/

_Unk_

Rank 2
_Unk_
PostedJan 16, 2011 7:50 pm
He seems like a nice guy to me, just trying to get some change for the better good going on.

IamImage

"the hacker is asking for everything players have asked for....thats funny..not asking for diamonds or leet gear or anything other than a working staff and game."  

qft.

axelrv

Rank 0
PostedJan 16, 2011 8:31 pm

testing forum in IE9 latest version

testing Ie 9
this is a test to make sure IE 9 is compatible with this site or viceversa Smile

ZomgVampyr

Rank 0
ZomgVampyr
PostedJan 17, 2011 2:30 am
I was banned from this game long ago, because of my location (The whole Middle East was banned). Thanks a lot for the advice though.
My User Name and Password were different.

Metalsnake27

Rank 3
Metalsnake27
PostedJan 17, 2011 9:45 am
Looks like Anonymous strikes again....

Metals.CS2. Front General Under Zhang Liao's Command. (Dong Zhuo Forces) Main Weapon of choice: Huang Gai (I. Rod)