Lady Hela

Rank 0
Lady Hela
PostedMar 20, 2007 4:36 am   Last edited by Lady Hela on Mar 20, 2007 10:03 am. Edited 3 times in total

Why not an Italian forum?

LC's Italian forum on Forumcommunity for Italians!!!
Hi everybody!!!
Me and Camael just created an italian forum where you can come and chat with other Italian people or ask for some instructions in our language...

To access the forum click Here (Last Chaos Italia)

Thanks to Cinnamon!!!^^ In vacation from Last Chaos...
Advertisement

anger is a gift

Rank 4
anger is a gift
PostedMar 20, 2007 5:02 am

welcome ^^

i know few italian guys in game (italy is in my neighborhood) ^^

if you need any kind of help pm me ing nick anger

usually play on k6 (with guild), or hunting "bad" guys on k4, or just selling stuff on k1

anger, known as a titan, as a flame-warmaster...

Lady Hela

Rank 0
Lady Hela
PostedMar 20, 2007 5:06 am
Well, you know, I never understood the difference between each server...
Could you tell me?

And by the way, it's nice to meet you and to have a friend^^

anger is a gift

Rank 4
anger is a gift
PostedMar 20, 2007 5:17 am
there is no difference between servers

only one difference is in PvP (k1-k4) and Non PvP server (k5 & k6)

my guild play on k6 (i join to guild and automatically start to train with guild on k6)

when k6 badly lag to me, i'm playing on k4 (i saw on k4 is not lagged when k6 is)

k1 juno is huge market place (and greatest lag ever seen ^^), thats a best way to sell your stuff and items

i like seen people from europe playing this version LC, and always i'm ready to help ^^

Lady Hela

Rank 0
Lady Hela
PostedMar 20, 2007 6:15 am
Oh, ok, got it...

And, LAST QUESTION, are there any differences in npcs between servers? I mean, Will I be able to find vendors in the north gate also in different servers from the #1?

Camael

Rank 4
PostedMar 20, 2007 6:32 am
npcs are the same in all servers.

i think they didn't gave us an italian forum because we are too few. in fact there are only 2 italian topics. i have met around 25-30 italians in game until now. we aren't a big community. but it's hard to tell if someone is italian, since almost everybody speaks in english...

this has been used as unofficial italian topic until now:
http://lastchaos.aeriagames.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2355

and this appeared some days ago, but sadly didnd have much success:
http://lastchaos.aeriagames.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10072

piacere di conoscerti Wink

p.s.
btw i support the creation of an italian subsection. maybe after its creation all the "hidden" italians would know that they aren't alone...

I don't use this account anymor. my new account is jamestont2

Lady Hela

Rank 0
Lady Hela
PostedMar 20, 2007 7:12 am
Thank you so much...

Aaaand...

Andrò su quel topic^^

anger is a gift

Rank 4
anger is a gift
PostedMar 20, 2007 7:18 am
Lady Hela wrote:
Oh, ok, got it...

And, LAST QUESTION, are there any differences in npcs between servers? I mean, Will I be able to find vendors in the north gate also in different servers from the #1?  

nope till now, and i think it will be no difference in NPC in a future

patches should be for all servers

but some guys complained that on K4 teleporter in Dungeon did not work (i try on k4 and everything is ok), also during Valentine event some of player complained to "Domain merchant" did not worked, but it was a bug on all servers (i think Dev/GM put restriction on number of ES you can get trought event)

anger ^^

Lady Hela

Rank 0
Lady Hela
PostedMar 20, 2007 7:21 am
anger is a gift wrote:
Lady Hela wrote:
Oh, ok, got it...

nope till now, and i think it will be no difference in NPC in a future

patches should be for all servers

but some guys complained that on K4 teleporter in Dungeon did not work (i try on k4 and everything is ok), also during Valentine event some of player complained to "Domain merchant" did not worked, but it was a bug on all servers (i think Dev/GM put restriction on number of ES you can get trought event)

anger ^^  

Thank you again, anger... I think that someone should teach me where are all this things you're saying... I cannot keep killing only wolves^^

I don't even know where dungeons are...

curtta

Rank 1
curtta
PostedMar 20, 2007 7:22 am
If they created an Italian sub forum then they would have to create one for everyone else whose first language isn't English. While probably not a real big issue until you take in account the man power for it, then you have to have someone that can read all the different languages that could potentially be there. Then you may have experienced players that may visit that forum more often or just that one which will take away from the rest of the community. But since most people here can read and write English fairly well, actually better than some people whose first language is English, I see no reason for another forum. Don't get me wrong though I am not against it and the fine folks at Aeria Games can do whatever they want with this just seems to be a waste of man power and resources.

Best bet is to do what Camael said and find an unofficial forum and hopefully it will work well for you.

Good luck.

Posting and you... If I was helpful hook me up with some karma!