pikkun

Rank 0
pikkun
PostedMar 22, 2011 10:40 pm
I m from Indonesia, but i dont see indonesian currency at Paymo, i do like to buy ap from Paymo, cause its offer more provider then onebip.

Any infos bout this ?

IGN : Pikkun Server : Sapphire Guild : .:|Moon L1ght|:. :D
Advertisement

LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedMar 23, 2011 3:15 am

Re: pls answer me

manos.mnz wrote:
i cant buy AP when I click buy AP i opens the window and the i chose Paymo
after that i press procide and then it says 5 euros i dont know where to put my cell phone number and i want to buy AP pls help me  

once you have chosen your payment method and amount, go to confirm, this will bring you to a new windows where you will be given instructions on how to process your payment.

<center></center>

ObooTheKing

Rank 0
ObooTheKing
PostedApr 24, 2011 5:57 am
AworldOfChaos wrote:
Nice !

I will use Paymo from now on, seeing that it has an AP bonus, although its small its better than the 0 bonus compared to OneBip.

Its also quick, easy and fast unlike other services like OneBip, you need to sign up and top up your account which takes a while when you just want to get some AP.  
i know its dumb but i didnt received my ap? i sended without the message its should be comes . i messaged immediatly 3331 "Pay" . But after it the message came lol, Then Replayed the message and same i didnt get it :S can some1 help me Smile

Don't think that u'r a noob. One day if u play Hard u will go pro like me ;) Play Hard Go Pro !!!!

Flamerking100

Rank 0
Flamerking100
PostedSep 23, 2011 9:54 am

Bring it back PLEEEEEASE!!!!!!

Please bring it back asap! I have used this for ages and since im in the uk i cant get fun/ extreme/ excite cards, ao this is the only way i can do it rough sms in bulk. I have £60 i want to spend but i cant Sad it was such a useful service, especially cos it was freemsg, instead of allopasses scam (20p a text)...please?

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedSep 24, 2011 3:38 am

Re: Bring it back PLEEEEEASE!!!!!!

Flamerking100 wrote:
Please bring it back asap! I have used this for ages and since im in the uk i cant get fun/ extreme/ excite cards, ao this is the only way i can do it rough sms in bulk. I have £60 i want to spend but i cant Sad it was such a useful service, especially cos it was freemsg, instead of allopasses scam (20p a text)...please?  

i have just checked and the BOKU service is still available for aeria games. i don't know why the BOKU option isn't available anymore at the GBP section. in the meanwhile, you can buy AP through another currency till the option is back in the GBP section

if you didn't have got a reply on your post, you are free to contact the billing dept. to inform them about that Smile

signature of xybolt

Flamerking100

Rank 0
Flamerking100
PostedSep 27, 2011 9:58 am
Cant use other currencies, cos they dont accept my uk mobile number Sad please bring back boku for gbp aeria... And btw, do extreme and excite cards even exist anywhere in the uk...they would make this so much easier

Disqmaster

Rank 2
Disqmaster
PostedDec 16, 2011 4:12 am
Superman0X wrote:

What would have been the best way to get this information to you?
i.e. how do we get this information to the people that want it, without being annoying spam to those that are not interested?  

Post info in Recharge Center

Let people know how to actually use this service (Guide)

And if it has been withdrawn from the UK...Bring it back

LilianMcK

Rank 4
LilianMcK
PostedDec 16, 2011 4:18 am
Disqmaster wrote:
Superman0X wrote:

What would have been the best way to get this information to you?
i.e. how do we get this information to the people that want it, without being annoying spam to those that are not interested?  

Post info in Recharge Center

Let people know how to actually use this service (Guide)

And if it has been withdrawn from the UK...Bring it back  

Agree re the guide thing. I directed someone to this post as he wanted to know how to use phone. What he really probably wanted was a guide.

Thanks for posting that Disq

Nurshlob

Rank 0
Nurshlob
PostedJan 21, 2012 1:41 pm

Re: Paymo (BOKU) UK Feedback

Do you use SMS in the UK?
Superman0X wrote:
Paymo (BOKU) is on of our SMS providers. The offer service to multiple carriers world wide. However they have asked for our help in improving their service in the UK.

They provide service to multiple carriers in the UK:

If you could provide a little feedback, to help them improve their service, it would be appreciated. Please let them know about why you do/do not use their service. If you are not interested in SMS in the UK, you do not need to reply.  

I purchased 1,000ap for $10.00 off of my cell phone on BOKU
and it went through successfully.
From me purchasing off my cell phone, does it go towards my cell phone bill ?
Or does the money come off my phone credit? and no extra money added to my phone bill ?

Bleh.

badannt12

Rank 0
PostedSep 01, 2012 4:41 am

YES

this is needed UK SMS payers cant purchase without boku