valgris

Rank 0
valgris
PostedJan 11, 2011 5:43 am
I have used it, its a great way to get AP mainly because my provider gives me unlimited texts for a £10 - 20 top up and i dont call people so the extra cash on my phone is mostly wasted.
Occasionally i am charged 25p for their reply so sometimes if i have only £10 credit and i want to get £10 of AP i cant and other times it wont charge me that fee and i can, its not listed anywhere or clearly displayed that this fee may apply and its a little confusing because sometimes it is charged and other times its not.
I don't think this is aerias fault though, its most likely a charge on their end but i still think it should be clearly displayed that a reply fee may apply...
Also there was a point where the reward points for ZONG and other methods was taken away, ZONG has it back now but the others still dont, i found that quite annoying...
Advertisement

Dojan5

Rank 4
Dojan5
PostedJan 13, 2011 9:30 pm
I used Boku in the past, wayback, then for some reason it got disabled here in Scandinavia, and you could only used it in the U.S.
I used it a few months ago in a different site, so I know they still accept payment from Scandinavia, and I'd absolutely love to see this reinstated as the only option to Boku that works here in Sweden is Onebip, which is pretty bad to be honest.

Oh yeah, sorry about derailing the topic, but I haven't gotten any attention regarding this before, I'm a persistent person I suppose.

1 paka, 2 paka, 3 paka, 4 paka. I paka, you paka, he paka, all paka.

hanod

Rank 0
PostedJan 13, 2011 9:48 pm
so what can i do now

BloodyElfAislin

Rank 0
BloodyElfAislin
PostedJan 14, 2011 5:50 am

:(

HOW can i FROM Slovakia use Boku? there is not even flag of my country :_( somebody please tell me

EwNotHerAgain

Rank 0
PostedJan 15, 2011 1:21 pm
Warlordnyor wrote:
I normally use ZONG as you get more AP for your money (if you include the bonus AP) Plus, ZONG works for my provider: Tesco Mobile

BOKU didnt have the extra AP last time I bought some,plus dosnt support my network ^_^  

YES I love you! So what is this Zong+ About? As I wanna buy £30 worth. :/

snowballinhell

Rank 3
PostedJan 15, 2011 1:27 pm   Last edited by snowballinhell on Jan 15, 2011 1:30 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Re: Paymo (BOKU) UK Feedback

Do you use SMS in the UK?
Superman0X wrote:

If you could provide a little feedback, to help them improve their service, it would be appreciated. Please let them know about why you do/do not use their service. If you are not interested in SMS in the UK, you do not need to reply.  

I wasn't aware this was available in the UK hence why I've never tried it. I wouldn't use it though considering the Shop page advises that the maximum you can get is 90AP. I think I'll just stick with my recurring PayPal payment and use Google to top up if I need to. If you were to offer more AP (for instance being able to buy a maximum of $20/£15 worth) for these services then I would definitely consider using it, but 90AP just isn't worth getting considering most packages I buy from the Last Chaos webmall cost over 200AP at a time.

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedJan 15, 2011 1:30 pm
EwNotHerAgain wrote:

actually, you can find the informations of what it means on the zong website, did a search for you, and got this ;

If you like getting free stuff (who doesn’t?), we’re offering you a chance to get double your purchases when you upgrade to Zong+. What’s Zong+? Basically, you link your credit or debit card to your mobile phone number. Then, all future purchases made through Zong will go through your credit or debit card. You get the added security and convenience of not having to enter all that card information every time – all you need, once again, is your mobile phone number. Plus, to thank you for upgrading, we’ll double your purchase.  

it's paying with your credit card ... quite understandable too because 30+ is a lot money

signature of xybolt

EwNotHerAgain

Rank 0
PostedJan 15, 2011 1:34 pm
[quote="xybolt"]
EwNotHerAgain wrote:

actually, you can find the informations of what it means on the zong website, did a search for you, and got this ;

If you like getting free stuff (who doesn’t?), we’re offering you a chance to get double your purchases when you upgrade to Zong+. What’s Zong+? Basically, you link your credit or debit card to your mobile phone number. Then, all future purchases made through Zong will go through your credit or debit card. You get the added security and convenience of not having to enter all that card information every time – all you need, once again, is your mobile phone number. Plus, to thank you for upgrading, we’ll double your purchase.  

it's paying with your credit card ... quite understandable too because 30+ is a lot money[/quote

It's not that much. Smile I've payed a heck of a lot more for games. xD Nah I'll get £30 and pay £10 at a time, so as and when I need it. Hmm.. I looked at the website and Tesco isn't in the carrier list.. does that mean it's not covered? As Wolfthingy said he uses Tesco and still payments go through.
Edit: Googled, soo Tesco is run by O2? I'm now even more confused. Helps? :3
Confused!

LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedJan 15, 2011 5:48 pm
[quote="EwNotHerAgain"]
xybolt wrote:
EwNotHerAgain wrote:

it's paying with your credit card ... quite understandable too because 30+ is a lot money[/quote

It's not that much. Smile I've payed a heck of a lot more for games. xD Nah I'll get £30 and pay £10 at a time, so as and when I need it. Hmm.. I looked at the website and Tesco isn't in the carrier list.. does that mean it's not covered? As Wolfthingy said he uses Tesco and still payments go through.
Edit: Googled, soo Tesco is run by O2? I'm now even more confused. Helps? :3
Confused!  

Tesco Mobile is run by O2, all that changes is the name of the provider (displayed on your phone) so, if O2 is on the accepted providers list, Tesco Mobile should work perfectly fine Smile (though why you're with Tesco Mobile i don't know, Orange UK FTW Razz )

<center></center>

manos.mnz

Rank 0
manos.mnz
PostedMar 22, 2011 11:06 am

pls answer me

i cant buy AP when I click buy AP i opens the window and the i chose Paymo
after that i press procide and then it says 5 euros i dont know where to put my cell phone number and i want to buy AP pls help me