AworldOfChaos

Rank 3
AworldOfChaos
PostedJan 10, 2011 5:43 pm
Nice !

I will use Paymo from now on, seeing that it has an AP bonus, although its small its better than the 0 bonus compared to OneBip.

Its also quick, easy and fast unlike other services like OneBip, you need to sign up and top up your account which takes a while when you just want to get some AP.
Advertisement

LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedJan 10, 2011 6:48 pm
paymo is fantastic, and is my preferred payment method when i'm unable (or don't want) to use my paypal account, the very few times i have had issues, they were dealt with very swiftly.

i honestly believe that there's very few things they could do to improve their service, but one of the few is by making aeria promo codes compatible with their service (unless that's a thing aeria has to do, in which case DO EEEEEEEEET) also, one of the other SMS payment providers (ZONG, i believe) does a "loyalty" program type thing, whereby if you gain points (similar to AP reward points) that can be gained to have a discount payment (i believe for every £10 spent, it was £1 credit you could redeem, so for every £100, you could redeem an extra £10 in reward points)

<center></center>

Kable24

Rank 0
Kable24
PostedJan 10, 2011 9:11 pm

SMS Aeria Point type payment.

Aeria Points
So i bought Aeria Points using the SMS payment type. And i bought 11 dollars worth. But i still only have 1 point. Please tell me what the problem was.

torc123

Rank 1
torc123
PostedJan 10, 2011 10:04 pm   Last edited by torc123 on Jan 11, 2011 2:50 am. Edited 2 times in total
I wasn't aware AP can be purchased via SMS in the UK. If I buy AP in the future it'll most likely be via SMS. I am however used to PP so if there is no rush to buy I'll maybe use PP instead of SMS.

pask81

Rank 5
pask81
PostedJan 11, 2011 2:39 am

Re: SMS Aeria Point type payment.

Aeria Points
Kable24 wrote:
So i bought Aeria Points using the SMS payment type. And i bought 11 dollars worth. But i still only have 1 point. Please tell me what the problem was.  

How much time ago did you buy the ap? It is normal the balance shows -1 or -2 ap while ap are in process (10-15 minutes usually).

With this link you can check if the transaction was correctly registered: https://billing.aeriagames.com/report/in_list.asp

If your ap balance is not updated in several hours, send a ticket to billing department and explain the problem: http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/billing

galaxylight

Rank 0
galaxylight
PostedJan 11, 2011 2:51 am

paymo

paymo
i am a singaporean.how to use paymo in singapore?they keep saying united states?how?

severusjin

Rank 3
severusjin
Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, Scotland United Kingdom
PostedJan 11, 2011 3:10 am
scotty1121 wrote:
The best way in my opinion would be to put it in these announcements, because i personally like to look at what's new with aeria. other methods would be to have a news section in the billing section of this website saying what's new. i mean i check out every method, see what one best suits me. it would be nice to have something on the billing page saying "UK SMS IS HERE" or something.
EDIT: and no i did not know this carrier would work for me.  

+1

didnt know we, in the UK, could have this option.

but now we can.
i use excite cards but finding it hard to get them atm but now this option is available im even happier.

any chance of putting something like
" UK SMS OPTION NOW AVAILABLE" underneath the relevent shoutboxes.

i know im a pain but alot more wont know about this.

LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedJan 11, 2011 3:24 am

Re: paymo

paymo
galaxylight wrote:
i am a singaporean.how to use paymo in singapore?they keep saying united states?how?  

in the top left of the billing page, you must select your country/currency. once you have selected the correct option there, the page should refresh and give you available options in your selected country

<center></center>

MaxEvil

Rank 2
MaxEvil
PostedJan 11, 2011 4:02 am
Superman0X wrote:
MaxEvil wrote:
First time i hear of this service, it looks decent
i know im not in UK,

but if u chose Paymo method from as payment method in ap recharge shop, and when it was time to enter phone number it didn't gave any other countries to choose from except U.S., not even UK(there is supposed to be like 50 countries) or im missing smth here...

Confused

What language/currency are you starting with (on the billing page)?  

oh.. i got it what i was doing wrong, yeah i started with english-usd, that was my problem, there is demo video on Paymo page that shows how to use Paymo, it shows that the currency selection and country is selected before u enter your phone number at the end, but Aeria billing pages filters is out at the start. I checked all the EUR currency selections and only the country specific ones allowed Paymo (Germany-EUR, France-EUR, etc) but the "English-EUR" completely ruled out the Paymo option. Which is weird becasue Paymo allows payments from all the EUR countries, i guess its something from Aeria billing end maybe. Confused

Warlordnyor

Rank 0
Warlordnyor
PostedJan 11, 2011 5:37 am
I normally use ZONG as you get more AP for your money (if you include the bonus AP) Plus, ZONG works for my provider: Tesco Mobile

BOKU didnt have the extra AP last time I bought some,plus dosnt support my network ^_^