Author Message

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
Joined
11 Jun 2007
Posts
12163
Location
San Jose United States
PostedJan 10, 2011 3:38 pm

Paymo (BOKU) UK Feedback

Do you use SMS in the UK?
Paymo (BOKU) is on of our SMS providers. The offer service to multiple carriers world wide. However they have asked for our help in improving their service in the UK.

They provide service to multiple carriers in the UK:



If you could provide a little feedback, to help them improve their service, it would be appreciated. Please let them know about why you do/do not use their service. If you are not interested in SMS in the UK, you do not need to reply.

Advertisement

scotty1121

Rank 3
Joined
28 Jul 2007
Posts
1165
Location
London United Kingdom
PostedJan 10, 2011 3:49 pm
Woah, nice i've been waiting since i joined in 2007 to have the option to do this, thank you, i will be using this service in the future.

</embed>

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
Joined
11 Jun 2007
Posts
12163
Location
San Jose United States
PostedJan 10, 2011 3:51 pm
scotty1121 wrote:
Woah, nice i've been waiting since i joined in 2007 to have the option to do this, thank you, i will be using this service in the future.  


Are you saying that you didnt know about it?
Or that you knew about it in general, but not this provider?
Or that you know about this provider, but not that you could use it (carrier/etc)?

Could you please give a bit more information?

scotty1121

Rank 3
Joined
28 Jul 2007
Posts
1165
Location
London United Kingdom
PostedJan 10, 2011 3:57 pm
I'm saying i knew about the SMS option but it wasn't available in the UK. Now it is I can pay for AP without getting out of my chair Wink.

This provider was not available before, OneBip didn't support T-Mobile which is what my carrier is. This provider i've never heard of but i like that my carrier T-Mobile is supported, and by the looks of it every other provider.

EDIT: when i tried one bip in late 2009 it did not work for me/ my carrier.

</embed>

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
Joined
11 Jun 2007
Posts
12163
Location
San Jose United States
PostedJan 10, 2011 4:04 pm
scotty1121 wrote:
I'm saying i knew about the SMS option but it wasn't available in the UK. Now it is I can pay for AP without getting out of my chair Wink.

This provider was not available before, OneBip didn't support T-Mobile which is what my carrier is. This provider i've never heard of but i like that my carrier T-Mobile is supported, and by the looks of it every other provider.

EDIT: when i tried one bip in late 2009 it did not work for me/ my carrier.  


Just to clarify. You knew about SMS... but not that this provider would work for you.

What would have been the best way to get this information to you?
i.e. how do we get this information to the people that want it, without being annoying spam to those that are not interested?

scotty1121

Rank 3
Joined
28 Jul 2007
Posts
1165
Location
London United Kingdom
PostedJan 10, 2011 4:19 pm
The best way in my opinion would be to put it in these announcements, because i personally like to look at what's new with aeria. other methods would be to have a news section in the billing section of this website saying what's new. i mean i check out every method, see what one best suits me. it would be nice to have something on the billing page saying "UK SMS IS HERE" or something.
EDIT: and no i did not know this carrier would work for me.

</embed>

MaxEvil

Rank 2
MaxEvil
Joined
13 Sep 2007
Posts
738
Location
Tallinn Estonia
PostedJan 10, 2011 4:20 pm
First time i hear of this service, it looks decent
i know im not in UK,

but if u chose Paymo method from as payment method in ap recharge shop, and when it was time to enter phone number it didn't gave any other countries to choose from except U.S., not even UK(there is supposed to be like 50 countries) or im missing smth here...

Confused

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
Joined
11 Jun 2007
Posts
12163
Location
San Jose United States
PostedJan 10, 2011 4:35 pm
MaxEvil wrote:
First time i hear of this service, it looks decent
i know im not in UK,

but if u chose Paymo method from as payment method in ap recharge shop, and when it was time to enter phone number it didn't gave any other countries to choose from except U.S., not even UK(there is supposed to be like 50 countries) or im missing smth here...

Confused

 


What language/currency are you starting with (on the billing page)?

TPJ

Rank 5
TPJ
Joined
23 Oct 2007
Posts
3301
Location
why u need to no? United Kingdom
PostedJan 10, 2011 4:57 pm
I am from the UK and DO use BOKU I use it as it is fast and easy to use. I would like to see BOKU on the List for 50% more AP when you do the promo on AP as SMS seems to be the only one left out and is the only one I can use ... I know this is not just me speaking when i say that Smile

cluskey1

Rank 3
cluskey1
Joined
10 Jan 2010
Posts
1568
Location
scotland United Kingdom
PostedJan 10, 2011 5:02 pm
sweet! just got a new phone and the providers match ^_^

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: