jfletch78

Rank 0
PostedJan 06, 2011 2:44 pm

How do you get your merchant to gain rank?

just trying to figure this one out
i have sent my merchant to various locations over twenty times since i started this game. i have yet to sell or be able to purchase any items at a market. can someone give me some help on how to do this. i need to rank up a merchant to 10 so i can move up to castle age. i am about to go stagnant.
Advertisement

SnailGames

Partner
SnailGames
PostedJan 06, 2011 6:36 pm

Re: How do you get your merchant to gain rank?

just trying to figure this one out
jfletch78 wrote:
i have sent my merchant to various locations over twenty times since i started this game. i have yet to sell or be able to purchase any items at a market. can someone give me some help on how to do this. i need to rank up a merchant to 10 so i can move up to castle age. i am about to go stagnant.  

Hey! Merchants can be a little tricky at first. You can buy goods at any village, then you can sell them at the Trade Centers around the map. The further the distance between where you buy and where you sell, the more money (and exp) you will receive.

You also only receive experience when you sell.

mikkaboshii

Rank 0
mikkaboshii
PostedFeb 09, 2011 9:37 am

MERCHANT

... LVLING ...
I too am having difficulty. To be able to buy stuff you have to load gold onto your merchant via the TRADE POST building. Then click leave and a map will appear with areas within range of his traveling capabilities. As far as leveling them up is proving to be a difficult task even though i am purchasing items, if any1 else has input HAAALLLLP...lol Laughing