Fesivio

Rank 0
PostedJul 09, 2011 8:13 pm

Re: Share your epic fails with us :P

KinTharEl wrote:
Let me start then,

One fine rainy day(yeah, it was raining), I was at home... sitting in GF. I got bored, and decided to go and solo Utumno. Mind you, I have a relic with 10% reflect, and thats an important part in this story. So I start hitting, and I'm slow(hey, a demonologist.... what did you expect?). Along with the adds attacking me, one of the deer on the map decides to take a swing at me. Big deal. one of its attacks hits me and I get hit... 100 damage? like it matters. reflect hits it back and thus... it dying means my kill. Suddenly.. some level 50 paladin noob comes along and decides he can take on utumno with me tanking(not in my party, I was SOLOING). so he starts AoEing, and kills the deer. Guess what dropped? a Cursed box..x.x And what does my stupid sprite do? go and pick it up... and I get turned into a cursed messenger -,-. GAH!!!!!! I'm a magic attacker, and I got turned into a cursed messenger. So I had to run as fast as my stupid cursed body could to the teleport point. No, I did not rage at the paladin for AoEing, cause I got my revenge, Utumno did it for me. He stunned Little Mr.Paladin to death. But, after I got my cursed butt out of battle, I relished that stupid Utumno kill, and rage-killed every deer in sight for the next 15 mins. >.>.
so whats your epic fail?  

This may be counted as a win i suppose but an epic fail to this unaware assassin;

As usual, I went on to play pvp White Sands Battlefield arena as a Necromancer. My keen sense of awareness was basely flawed and outspoken. That was until that incident occurred at a ridiculous time.

Half of the time was consumed as I pound my keyboards attempting to flee from the claws of the prepubescent ranger. As i quickly got on my mount, i went back to the base, this time hiding behind a tent provided by the game itself.

Of course i felt safe with the little overpowered laser technology guarding the spawn ground, but i just flew in some aoe magic skills just to be sure rangers are out of my sight.

Right after i popped up my toxic cloud an assassin popped up my radar and so did my heart; begging to be ripped out of my chest. Those mere 3 seconds were filled with huge amounts of sustaining damages from the assassin until she got pulverized by the latest laser technology known to man.
Advertisement

Stoutshako

Rank 0
Stoutshako
PostedJul 17, 2011 1:57 pm
Trying to get my zerk legacy soo i was like i got 500g it would be easy just make some moar nightmares wrth and sell then in 300g . but then my sprite fails all i lost 500g.. thx sprites aa btw he has full relationships and stamina always

ArchxxAngel

Rank 1
ArchxxAngel
PostedMay 29, 2012 7:50 pm

my epic fail

i was in trial maze today on my 69 Archmage when i was potted to the max. i decied to kill this 60 pally with13k hp thinking easy kill and run. so 1 chain lightning killed the pally in a severe overkill (go figure) so right after i killed the pally not missing a beat a 80 darkstalker comes out of nowhere and kills me with 3 guildies behind me. end result i died and the DKST killed all of my guildies also. that is my epic fail XD

KurysFlame

Rank 3
KurysFlame
PostedMay 29, 2012 9:00 pm
In the process of making a cursed evil eye staff using a sprite super success capsule I failed green 10 times and orange 3 times until I finally ran out of resources. A few days later I make not only my cursed evil eye staff but the orange version of the level 50 stun hammer as well, both on the first try. Sometimes I absolutely hate Haros, that moody, pseudo staff making, wanna be dark sprite.

ttmxx

Rank 3
ttmxx
PostedMay 29, 2012 10:13 pm

crafting fail gunna fail

was making 80 2h hammer and making 75 1h hammer. forgot skb5 on the level 80 2h hammer and it was sucessful but accidently destroyed it when tryign to achive. used skb5 on accident on 75 1h hammer instead of skb4 and accidently threw out le skb5. epic fail. i nearly quit GF cuz of that.

Brynhildra

Rank 2
Brynhildra
PostedJun 14, 2012 3:21 pm
I don't remember exactly what happened because this happened so many months ago. But basically, I activated an SKB without actually having everything I needed for the yellow, and couldn't acquire what I needed in the 30 min I had once I realized what i did... >.> Thankfully, this was back when prices were still reasonable and rising steadily, as opposed to what it's like now, and it was an skb3. But nonetheless, major fail @_@

~GF~ 78 Temp |Ponchee| -- ~AK~ 5x Duel & 4x Guard |Siren| [Aurora]

GothicMaid24th

Rank 0
GothicMaid24th
PostedAug 26, 2012 9:15 am
I got owned by a pixie....must I say more?

SuperTeam1

Rank 0
PostedAug 31, 2012 10:10 am

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!!!!!

GF Ban!
HELP ME PLEASE I GOT BANNED AND I NEED HELP Crying or Very sad Sad please i need help!

anyway my epic fail was A GLITCH in kaslow! i got in the kaslow lake!

XMysticID

Rank 1
XMysticID
PostedSep 03, 2012 8:53 am

Re: HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!!!!!

GF Ban!
SuperTeam1 wrote:
HELP ME PLEASE I GOT BANNED AND I NEED HELP Crying or Very sad Sad please i need help!

anyway my epic fail was A GLITCH in kaslow! i got in the kaslow lake!  

Anything to do with bans, take Here

theLaurenator

Rank 0
theLaurenator
PostedSep 17, 2012 4:34 pm
*sprite aquires merit status* comes back empty handed. *sends it on another collection* "Charge is out of stamina."