KinTharEl

Rank 2
KinTharEl
PostedJan 06, 2011 1:25 am

Share your epic fails with us :P

Let me start then,

One fine rainy day(yeah, it was raining), I was at home... sitting in GF. I got bored, and decided to go and solo Utumno. Mind you, I have a relic with 10% reflect, and thats an important part in this story. So I start hitting, and I'm slow(hey, a demonologist.... what did you expect?). Along with the adds attacking me, one of the deer on the map decides to take a swing at me. Big deal. one of its attacks hits me and I get hit... 100 damage? like it matters. reflect hits it back and thus... it dying means my kill. Suddenly.. some level 50 paladin noob comes along and decides he can take on utumno with me tanking(not in my party, I was SOLOING). so he starts AoEing, and kills the deer. Guess what dropped? a Cursed box..x.x And what does my stupid sprite do? go and pick it up... and I get turned into a cursed messenger -,-. GAH!!!!!! I'm a magic attacker, and I got turned into a cursed messenger. So I had to run as fast as my stupid cursed body could to the teleport point. No, I did not rage at the paladin for AoEing, cause I got my revenge, Utumno did it for me. He stunned Little Mr.Paladin to death. But, after I got my cursed butt out of battle, I relished that stupid Utumno kill, and rage-killed every deer in sight for the next 15 mins. >.>.
so whats your epic fail?
Advertisement

JohnnyFlame

Rank 2
JohnnyFlame
PostedJan 06, 2011 2:08 am
Lol it seems pallys are annoying XD

I whas with a group of 3 low lvl friends doing Xerxes.I whas tanking normaly Razz no big deal just Xerxes.When i notice a lvl 50 paladin comes in near and sits down watching.I type"Steal the kill and i will be 10 times worser than any world boss".He kept siting near.When Xerxes had like...wath.....10000 Hp left,he kicks in the battle uses Might Shield Bash together and timed with mine -.- we deal around 9k damage,well the smart dude got the kill cuz he whas using a sword and i whas using a hammer -.-...........................

5 days later there where reports on paladin bits scaterred trought the whole Shapael -.-......

KinTharEl

Rank 2
KinTharEl
PostedJan 06, 2011 6:45 am
lol, gave him what he deserved huh Razz

Coming Soon.

Spirit.of.Sword

Rank 2
Spirit.of.Sword
PostedJan 06, 2011 6:49 am
ahahaha noob of darkness keiba-senpai got pwned by a 50 pally : D XD
about fails...i dont have any >_>

JohnnyFlame

Rank 2
JohnnyFlame
PostedJan 06, 2011 11:42 am
Spirit.of.Sword wrote:
ahahaha noob of darkness keiba-senpai got pwned by a 50 pally : D XD
about fails...i dont have any >_>  

-.- liar XD

Another fail....i had my whole guild support me for my yellow shield and in the end it failed XD

Spirit.of.Sword

Rank 2
Spirit.of.Sword
PostedJan 06, 2011 12:55 pm
yellow shield eh?e.e

my sprite failed on green boots like 4 times i na row even tho it had super success capsule e.e

DarkBladesman

Rank 3
DarkBladesman
PostedJan 07, 2011 3:22 pm
My 50 yellow failed 38 times without succeeding.

I won an SKB4 using one mclay and wasted it on a gun I never use.

ChristianGJ

Rank 3
ChristianGJ
PostedJan 07, 2011 6:39 pm
DarkBladesman wrote:
My 50 yellow failed 38 times without succeeding.

I won an SKB4 using one mclay and wasted it on a gun I never use.  

consider 8k towards less than half 1% to your archive

x3fiwi

Rank 0
x3fiwi
날 위해 그렇단 그 말 넌 부족하다는 그 말 이젠 그만해 Australia
PostedJan 07, 2011 7:01 pm
Trusting in my sprite.

Thanks for xapricot for making my signature! I loves it!

MuseX88

Rank 4
MuseX88
PostedJan 07, 2011 7:05 pm
Setting up sprite assistant on my maxed out main, to grind some masteries for my sage over night, but forgetting to party up with the darn character before leaving....

Exp went nowhere...

$('#postSignature').hide();