KreditFly.com

Partner
KreditFly.com
PostedJan 05, 2011 8:10 pm

Buy with KreditFly and get up to $80 BONUS!

KreditFly’s January Extravaganza
KreditFly’s January Extravaganza
Buy with KreditFly and get up to $80 BONUS!

From January 1 through January 31, 2011, earn more rewards each time you purchase with KreditFly. With KreditFly’s Tiered Promotion, the more you spend, the greater your rewards!

Tier 1: Spend $100 using KreditFly and get $10 in KreditFly Eggs (Get 10% bonus!);
Tier 2: Spend $250 using KreditFly and get $40 in KreditFly Eggs (Get 16% bonus!);
Tier 3: Spend $400 using KreditFly and get $80 in KreditFly Eggs (Get 20% bonus!).

This promotion is in addition to the bonus AP given out when purchasing with KreditFly.

*** KreditFly Eggs will be paid out by February 28, 2011. Once received, KreditFly Eggs can be used immediately to make purchases at any of our partner websites.

Promotional Period:
To: January 31, 2011, 11:59 PM PST

How this promotion works:
1. Use KreditFly to make purchases at any of our partner sites (including Aeria Games, Age of Champions game on Facebook from KlickNation, Destiny Stone game on Facebook from Manic Frog, etc.). Continue to purchase virtual currency until you have purchased the amount listed in the desired tier. All transactions made between January 1, 2011 and January 31, 2011 will count towards the promotion.
2. This promotion will be available from January 1, 2011 to January 31, 2011 at 11:59 PM, PST.
3. Rewards will be paid out within one (1) month after the promotion ends (by February 28).
4. Promotional bonus is IN ADDITION to other promotions (e.g. bonus virtual currency) offered by our partner websites.
5. The rewards from this promotion will be awarded to the user in KreditFly Eggs, which can be used immediately (after being added to a user’s account) at any of KreditFly’s partner websites to make purchases.

*** KreditFly reserves the right to make a final, binding decision in interpreting its rules and guidelines for this promotion.

How do I qualify for the promotion?
Make purchases using KreditFly at any of KreditFly’s partner merchant sites.
As long as your purchases add up to the amount in the desired tier, you’ll receive the bonus.The tier is only redeemable once. For example, if you purchase $500 using KreditFly during the promotional period, you will be rewarded once for Tier 3 and receive a bonus of $80 in KreditFly Eggs.

How do I know if I've qualified?
View your progress by visiting your KreditFly account at http://www.kreditfly.com. Log in, and click Purchase History.

What if I spend more than what is listed in a tier?
You will only receive this reward once for the highest tier you qualify for during the promotion period (you cannot qualify for rewards from multiple tiers).

When will I get the rewards?
Rewards will be paid out within one (1) month after the promotion ends (by February 28, 2011).

If you have further questions or problems, please submit a ticket at support.kreditfly.com , or call toll-free (877) 399-7689 M-F 6AM - 6PM PST.

KreditFly FAQ: http://www.kreditfly.com/FAQ <br></br> KreditFly Deals: http://www.kreditfly.com/deals