dvd123456

Rank 2
PostedJan 06, 2011 8:21 am
i want donate via ONEBIP im from slovenia but is not support for (mobile or tusmobile or debitel ) :/
Advertisement

spazitude80

Rank 0
PostedJan 06, 2011 11:25 am
Can silver be bought with AP

stoody222

Rank 0
PostedJan 06, 2011 12:24 pm

BUT IT DNT WORK FRM AERIA WEB

HI Smile ty

i kno i checked it b4 but frm that website. but wehn i gonna buy and selecting countary frm aeria games web site it dnt show me my countary . below (Please select your country) it show only USA

BUT OTHER WAY OF USE IDK

pls explain if i can buy out of aeria games website

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedJan 06, 2011 3:22 pm
Here is some feedback to some of your questions:

Why doesnt SMS get bonus cash?
Why dont coupons work with SMS options?

All payment processors take some of the money that you spend to get AP. Some options take a small %, while others take a very large %. SMS options (in general) take a very large % of every transaction. Because of this they have no (low) bonus cash, and coupons do not work with these options.

Does SMS work in my country?

SMS works in many countries, however each payment provider has a varied selection of carriers that they work with. If one does not work, try another.

SMS is a common payment method in Europe, South America, and Asia (Not so much in North America). However, there are also many other methods available that may provide a higher bonus cash.

Prepaid Visa/MC/Discover are available in some countries.
PaySafeCard's are available in many placed (and popular in Europe)
OneCard is just now becoming available in many countries
PayByCash offers a WIDE variety of options for those that have cash
E-Pins are available to local merchants
Bank Transfers are available in some markets

We are constantly working to expand the options available, and will continue to add new options going forward.

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedJan 06, 2011 3:52 pm
Thanks for the answer on the first question superman, always wondered that but it now makes sense. Those companys had to make profit somehow as well.

Gutsoup

Rank 0
Gutsoup
PostedJan 07, 2011 3:37 am

Dumb question

about capped mobile plans and this thingy
Just wanted to clarify with anyone who might have done this already, i'm on a $30 capped mobile plan that gives me $180 calls & sms, just wondering if any of these payment options are cap eligible or if it's gonna be an extra charge, I know it's unlikely but thought I'd check cause if I can use my cap credit I'll be ap rich. (I never use all $180 credit)

Aszune

Rank 4
Aszune
PostedJan 07, 2011 5:52 am
Hmm I am not sure about capped plans, but you can use the phone service as long as you have credit on your phone. This does not include free phone calls or SMS' you get as an extra promotion for that plan. For this thing I could suggest you several things to be sure:

• Consult your mobile phone operator
  • Consult the service (such as Onebip, Paymo etc)
  • Or test it for once and see if it works

zysoy

Rank 0
PostedJan 07, 2011 8:07 am
Amael30 wrote:
First of all i am from Romania, Europe ...

I m using OneBip to buy Ap... i get frustrated when i find cupons from Aeria with bonus ap but that i can't use (codes for buying with Paypal...)

I would like very much that Aeria offers also cupons for people that use sms to buy Ap or implement a tired system

u buy 10k Ap u get 1k Ap,
u buy 20k Ap u get 2k Ap,
u buy 30k Ap u get 3k Ap free...for people buyng Ap with SMS.

10 Ap bonus for 1000 Ap = 10$ that i bought ...make me think twice before buying Ap this way...and only for tired ... not telling that bonus can be redeemed after 3 months ...

So i please GM s to consider and offer a greater bonus or cupons for people that use this payment method.

I don t understand why Aeria offers a greater bonus (+1200 Ap or +5000 Ap) for people using Paypal...and only 10 Ap for each 1000 Ap bought with sms. So 300 Ap bonus for 30k Ap bought with sms...is almost insignifiant bonus(lol not telling how many sms u must send to buy 30k ap...it is a tough task lol)...i wonder what bonus got someone that used Paypal to buy 30k Ap.

Aeria must not make big differences even between people that buy same amount of Ap...?!!!(Paypal Ap buyers have also a Ap discount event just for them lol!!!!) REMEMBER that prepayd cards are not available in Romania..at least i couldn t find to buy ...

In Shaiya are differences between people that buy or not buy Ap. ...lol...but it is good to notice that there are also big differences between Ap buyers too...

I wish to say that if a Shaiya player from Romania (average salary 300 euro/month) buy 30000 Ap~230 Euro is quite different from a German or French player (1100-1500 euro /month or more) that buy 30k Ap (don t know average salary in US or UK)...Not telling how many people in Romania use paypal for online payments...not so many as u may think...

Now maybe Aeria will wish to analyse how many people from Eastern Europe(Romania, Bulgaria..) play this game...how many of paypal users play from there...same analysys can be made also for other countries (i don t like to say poor countries)...Not taking in account player's country, economy and not knowing which is the most used payment method...all this to increase and encourage Ap sales make me think this is bad marketing...

I remember some great words : The client must feel happy when spending his money ... and seller must feel happy cause his client is happy...this is also a goal to achieve...

But things can still be made better...Smile

Thank u  

/Totally agree!

I don't have nothing more to say here. I use OneBip too and ofc i wanted so more options for this: 15, 20 or 30 euro.

samane15

Rank 0
PostedJan 07, 2011 9:12 am
i live in Lithuania and i use just onebip. It works great Smile
allmost 1 mounths trying activate paypal...too much sh* this thing have Confused
Srry for bad word..

toothpast

Rank 0
PostedJan 07, 2011 6:46 pm
i buy my aeria points via text message buy using paymo iv never had
problems with it until now. i got the text message saying "text the word
pay as a reply to complete your purchase" so i did and then got another
text saying "your payment is complete" but the little green bar that tells
you your progress just staid in 1 stop for hours and i did not receive AP.
I tried again and it did the same thing and still no AP. So dont tell iv wasted $20
and pleas help me