Kiamma

Rank 0
PostedJan 05, 2011 7:10 am
SailorSpira wrote:
I often get asked by players are these methods available outside the US?

Most non US players feel fairly limited in the AP purchasing methods they can use. Is this useable in Europe? Australia? Phillipeans? South Africa? South America?

Be great to be able to give more options to people when they ask.  

yups i live in the uk and i use zong and another one Its very important tho when buyin via text that you make sure you are clicked on the right area in the top left hand of the recharge centre. When i bought with my credit card i always bought in us dollars (better exchange rate) but with text is imperitive that you are in the right currency area ,
Advertisement

Kiamma

Rank 0
PostedJan 05, 2011 7:12 am

Also available in spain

I also have a friend who uses this method in spain. (Forgot to say above)

testing5555

Rank 0
PostedJan 05, 2011 8:30 am

Require Coupon also for Onebip user

I using in Singapore. But the coupon cant use in SMS...So help us from other countries...only 10AP for 1k points. compare to other reward points + coupon...Not fair to other ppl from other counteries.

Aszune

Rank 4
Aszune
PostedJan 05, 2011 8:35 am
I'll have to agree with this. Numerous times I myself got mails with coupon codes and other promos. All these would work except on SMS features.

I dislike this a lot since not everyone posseses a CC or can use it (think to the 13-18 age category for example). Those have no other options than prepaid cards, or sms features since nearly every teen has a mobile phone in his/her possesion.

Another thing is thist prepaid cards are not available everywhere (we got non in europe for example) so then its only the SMS feature left. I would like to see such promos being used with SMS features.

BloodyElfAislin

Rank 0
BloodyElfAislin
PostedJan 05, 2011 8:53 am

HMMM HELP me

I want to ask you people if i buy ap by sms I will pay only for the sms example 3€ for ap i want or I have to pay other payment to my mobile operator??? Please tell me and sorry for my bad english lol

Aszune

Rank 4
Aszune
PostedJan 05, 2011 9:04 am
If you are using onebip, they will charge your mobile for the credit you need to purchase the AP + normal mobile phone operator costs apply. This is for onebip though. I am nto sure for other phone services. But really the cost is not much and is pretty reasonable if you ask me.

cxzzxcasd

Rank 0
cxzzxcasd
PostedJan 05, 2011 10:07 am
My country not supported :S

stoody222

Rank 0
PostedJan 05, 2011 4:17 pm

IF I LEAV IN Saudi Arabia

how can i OR cant buy if i leav in saudia

pls check i hav only 3 services

Aljawal ... STC

MOBILY

ZAIN

PLS check and answer me in easy english LIKE.. YES or NO

Aszune

Rank 4
Aszune
PostedJan 05, 2011 4:59 pm

Re: IF I LEAV IN Saudi Arabia

stoody222 wrote:
how can i OR cant buy if i leav in saudia

pls check i hav only 3 services

Aljawal ... STC

MOBILY

ZAIN

PLS check and answer me in easy english LIKE.. YES or NO  

Saudia Arabia is not in the available list of Onebip. In fact back when United Arab Emirates didnt use to be in their service, I contacted one of them employess and suggested it to expand to Dubai. It seems they have considered this suggestion and is Now (like a half year later) available here.

I dont guarantee it will help, but you can try. If they see there are suffificent people in this country that are willing to use the service, they might consider doing it. Also using fluent english might be helpfull while contacting them.

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedJan 05, 2011 5:40 pm