jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedJan 04, 2011 8:36 pm
I can confirm that onebip and paymou work in Portugal at least, they are a great way for people who don't have a credit card to buy ap.

Advertisement

iimrang

Rank 0
iimrang
PostedJan 04, 2011 8:45 pm
what should players from south east Asia who wants to buy AP should do?

RY3NO

Rank 3
RY3NO
PostedJan 04, 2011 8:59 pm
I've always been using OneBip, its the easiest way for me to get AP.
The only thing that bothers me is that we never get a bonus or cupon for this sort of payment method (mobile). Maybe something to think about GMs?

And yeah, I live in Sweden and use this. Works great.

Bahamut1183

Rank 0
Bahamut1183
PostedJan 04, 2011 9:36 pm
I personnal use Onebip and Boku/Paymo. Zong has a max of 5$ worth per text. A credit card is needed for higher amounts. Also I have had other complications with Allopass and I would try Kreditfly but it is not available in Canada :/

mdma_ecstasy

Rank 0
PostedJan 04, 2011 9:54 pm
kreditfly doesnt bill you're cell phone company at all, you have to pay for the purchase via credit/debit card within 7 days.

andaro

Rank 5.1
andaro
PostedJan 04, 2011 10:50 pm
Love the SMS availability for AP purchases! There have been many an instance where my bank's network was having a holiday lol (to coin a phrase) and my trusty AT&T carrier was able to fill in the spot for my AP purchases.

^_^ Personally I like OneBip and Zong Razz

iLegacy

Rank 3
iLegacy
PostedJan 05, 2011 1:40 am
iimrang wrote:

Petition for Cherry Credits?

i think CC is the only way to get thru such kinda things. hopefully they do get implemented.

I do understand the fear in losing money, but srsly some of us will only buy AP via prepaid

Billight

Rank 0
Billight
PostedJan 05, 2011 2:18 am

Oh... the american services again??? I dnt know that they are publicity here in europe...

Aszune

Rank 4
Aszune
PostedJan 05, 2011 2:54 am
iimrang wrote:

From the asia section, only China, Taiwan, Thailand, Malaysia and Kazachstan support onebip at this moment. You could possibly send Onebip a Request asking if they would maybe also expand their business to Pakistan. But Im not sure if that will work. I do remember first when I moved to the UAE, onebip was not available. I sent a request to them wether it could be availabe in here in the future. 6 months later it is. So you never know.

Billight wrote:
Oh... the american services again??? I dnt know that they are publicity here in europe...  

OneBip is one of the moblie services that is available in (most countries of) Europe. There is a list of the countries where this service is available on the last paragraph of this guide.

As for OneBip I really recommend you guys using it, It's very easy and handy Wink If you have any difficulties with using it, check this guide on how to use OneBip. You can post things that you dont get in that thread or possibly PM me Smile

Amael30

Rank 2
Amael30
PostedJan 05, 2011 4:40 am
First of all i am from Romania, Europe ...

I m using OneBip to buy Ap... i get frustrated when i find cupons from Aeria with bonus ap but that i can't use (codes for buying with Paypal...)

I would like very much that Aeria offers also cupons for people that use sms to buy Ap or implement a tired system

u buy 10k Ap u get 1k Ap,
u buy 20k Ap u get 2k Ap,
u buy 30k Ap u get 3k Ap free...for people buyng Ap with SMS.

10 Ap bonus for 1000 Ap = 10$ that i bought ...make me think twice before buying Ap this way...and only for tired ... not telling that bonus can be redeemed after 3 months ...

So i please GM s to consider and offer a greater bonus or cupons for people that use this payment method.

I don t understand why Aeria offers a greater bonus (+1200 Ap or +5000 Ap) for people using Paypal...and only 10 Ap for each 1000 Ap bought with sms. So 300 Ap bonus for 30k Ap bought with sms...is almost insignifiant bonus(lol not telling how many sms u must send to buy 30k ap...it is a tough task lol)...i wonder what bonus got someone that used Paypal to buy 30k Ap.

Aeria must not make big differences even between people that buy same amount of Ap...?!!!(Paypal Ap buyers have also a Ap discount event just for them lol!!!!) REMEMBER that prepayd cards are not available in Romania..at least i couldn t find to buy ...

In Shaiya are differences between people that buy or not buy Ap. ...lol...but it is good to notice that there are also big differences between Ap buyers too...

I wish to say that if a Shaiya player from Romania (average salary 300 euro/month) buy 30000 Ap~230 Euro is quite different from a German or French player (1100-1500 euro /month or more) that buy 30k Ap (don t know average salary in US or UK)...Not telling how many people in Romania use paypal for online payments...not so many as u may think...

Now maybe Aeria will wish to analyse how many people from Eastern Europe(Romania, Bulgaria..) play this game...how many of paypal users play from there...same analysys can be made also for other countries (i don t like to say poor countries)...Not taking in account player's country, economy and not knowing which is the most used payment method...all this to increase and encourage Ap sales make me think this is bad marketing...

I remember some great words : The client must feel happy when spending his money ... and seller must feel happy cause his client is happy...this is also a goal to achieve...

But things can still be made better...Smile

Thank u