qap9

Rank 0
PostedJan 01, 2011 2:46 pm

A question after some break...

After some break I got back into game again.I just looked for EP5's new things, new skills and other stuff.Although I couldn't find anything about LVLs.Are the max LVLs changed? I mean, what are the max LVLs currently? (For NM,HM and UM)
Advertisement

tiamats4esgares

Rank 4
tiamats4esgares
PostedJan 01, 2011 3:18 pm
The max level is 70 for every mode but Easy Mode (which is still 30, as far as I know, but who cares?).

qap9

Rank 0
PostedJan 01, 2011 3:28 pm
For every mode? Cool! Thank you very much.
And anything I should really know? I wasn't on about a year or two.. lol

CHOAM

Rank 5
CHOAM
PostedJan 01, 2011 3:29 pm
qap9 wrote:
For every mode? Cool! Thank you very much.
And anything I should really know? I wasn't on about a year or two.. lol  

Every mode except Easy. As before, Easy Mode is limited to level 30. ( As tiamat already pointed out)

While we're on the topic of levels, new 60+ armor pieces cannot be worn by NM, though they can be worn by HM as well as UM, and they have 6 slots.

Significant changes to skills has been applied to all classes, you would definitely want to find out more information about that from the respective help section for the classes you play.

There are also level 7 stat (primary and secondary) lapises now, they come from a quest in the new content.

I won't mention economy or inflation, I'm sure someone else will tell you how "insane" it has gotten followed by a huge rant ')

qap9

Rank 0
PostedJan 01, 2011 3:59 pm
Well, who cares about Easy mode anyways lol.I've seen the changes with skills, I won't play my HM Priest for a while I guess. DX

And I don't actually care much about economy anyways lol. Since I always make some money somehow and get only the essentials with it. =P

Thanks for the info! ^^