GMVectorM

Rank 3
PostedDec 29, 2010 5:02 pm   Last edited by GMVectorM on Jan 04, 2011 10:52 am. Edited 1 time in total

DDTank Spa Soak!

12/29/2010
DDTank Spa Soak!

After a long, tiresome day of grinding and pwning, it's time to sit back and relax in a nice, warm spa!

Get Prizes for soaking up XP!

Simply head into DDTank, and click on the "SPA" building in the World Screen! Pick a room, pay your entry fee, and enjoy chatting with others while you literally soak up XP! Once you're inside, take a screenshot and send it to us!  

Free, delicious XP!
The spa is the new, coolest place to hang out with your friends in DDTank! The best part is - if you do it during this event, your entry fee will be returned to you as part of your prize, plus more![/b]

In order to qualify for this event, all you need to do is fill out the form linked below before [deadline] with a screenshot of your Completed Task!.

FILL OUT THIS FORM FOR PRIZES!

Note: If you don't have enough gold to get in the spa, you can still get prizes - instead, screenshot your ENTIRE backpack and show us you don't have 10,000 gold to get in, and we'll award you the prizes. Please submit your screenshot in the form above and select the "I'm broke ;_;" option.  

Prizes
Everyone who participates in this event will receive the following packages:

DDTank Participation Package
  • 10,000 Gold (the spa entry fee!)
  • Exp Pill level 3 x1

Shaiya Participation Package
  • Prevent of Item Drop

Rules and FAQ
  • You may only receive prizes once
  • Must post your DDT USERNAME and your [GAME] IGN in the form CORRECTLY to get prizes!
  • You will only receive prizes on the account in which you entered into the form. NO EXCEPTIONS.
  • You must FILL OUT THIS FORM to receive prizes.
  • Prizes may take up to 5-7 business days to pay out.

How to Take and Post a Screenshot: CLICK ME!
DDTank FAQ: CLICK ME!
DDTank Basics Guide: CLICK ME!

Play DDTank NOW! CLICK HERE!

Advertisement

bitterlover

Rank 0
bitterlover
PostedDec 29, 2010 5:11 pm
What if we already used the spa in DD Tank today?

GMDantine

Rank 4
GMDantine
PostedDec 29, 2010 5:37 pm
bitterlover wrote:
What if we already used the spa in DD Tank today?  

Go ahead and just take a screenshot of it saying you can't enter the spa then, for prizes. Smile

bitterlover

Rank 0
bitterlover
PostedDec 29, 2010 6:53 pm
Will do! Thank you!