You would like to see... (assuming non-USA based users will be able to use video offers)

Video offers (only)
66%198 Votes
Video and traditional offers (both)
31%92 Votes
Traditional offers (only)
2%6 Votes
Total Votes :: 296 Votes

RoadRaceWarrior

Rank 4
RoadRaceWarrior
In a 1960s Old House in Stockton United States
PostedDec 30, 2010 1:38 am
I haven't done any video offers but may I suggest that you keep the video offers and the "Free" only offers. Remove the surveys, mobile and popular offers.

WT IGN = [GS]ZERO formally. Now known as my old name RRW9 Less QQ More Pew Pew.
Advertisement

Appeltje1988

Rank 3
Appeltje1988
PostedDec 30, 2010 3:16 am

Re: Video Offers

Now that you have seen them, what do you think.
Superman0X wrote:
We have ended our trial for the video offers, and would like to gather your feedback. We really need to know what works best for our customers.. so that we can bring you the best content.

Please feel free to explain why you voted the way you did.  

It's not fair that NON- NA players can get free AP...wile EU player dont... kinda closing EU players out >_< nuff said

WolfWarJay

Rank 0
PostedDec 30, 2010 4:57 am
I kinda voted on the wrong one. >.>

I meant to vote for both vids and offers, cause it wouldn't be right if you just had videos to show us or offers. Both of which you can get money from and both can give us what we want. For instance, after I move outta the house I may want to get Netflix and a good way to do it is by going through from this site to Netflix's. Then I could not only get Netflix but ap from Aeria as well.

4MapleSyrup

Rank 0
PostedDec 30, 2010 5:03 am
Video offers (only)
BUT only if it works in Europe

Anxus

Rank 1
Anxus
PostedDec 30, 2010 8:40 am
I prefer the video offers best since there fast and easy and you get a decent amount of AP for each one you see. Keep the Video Offers^^

lawragatajar

Rank 1
lawragatajar
PostedDec 30, 2010 10:24 am
I voted for both to keep options open. I really liked how the videos worked over the old method, but I want to keep options open. However, get rid of those non-working, free survey ones. They work about 1% of the time, and they spam your inbox. I wouldn't mind keeping the ones where you have to buy something. I never used them here, but at least they award points (based on my experience from other sites).

killerdog1

Rank 0
killerdog1
PostedDec 30, 2010 12:45 pm
I voted for the free AP of course.Nothing like somthing free in this depressing time. Cool

LeeringPaladin

Rank 0
PostedDec 30, 2010 3:00 pm
Dagamer01 wrote:
I voted for video only. Reason being that surveys about 99% of the time from my experience are a scam from the company doing the survey. Its usually an endless survey and you never get to the end. Also when you do get to the end, some how the completion never gets registered. Thus, those surveys we complete never pay out. Videos worked well for me personally and paid out almost instantly after the video was complete. I think the videos offer works really well. You just need to tweek it a bit because some videos never played and some videos didnt pay out. I'd say for me videos worked and paid out about 85-90% of the time. Way better than the survey offers.  

This, I vote for videos!

WarNHate

Rank 0
WarNHate
PostedDec 30, 2010 3:37 pm
I didn't get to vote, but I did experience video offers, I think they are times fold more accurate than the regular offers, takes less time, more often than not. Just.. way easier, and like people said, they actually pay out.

GameGeeks

Rank 0
PostedDec 30, 2010 6:10 pm
Video Only for the free section. The current offers there are scams. Though I suggest that if you do a three and a half add that you put it at fifteen to twenty ap since the one in the trial was for three ap and didn't seem worth it since you could watch seven thirty second ads for one to three ap each in the same amount of time.