You would like to see... (assuming non-USA based users will be able to use video offers)

Video offers (only)
66%198 Votes
Video and traditional offers (both)
31%92 Votes
Traditional offers (only)
2%6 Votes
Total Votes :: 296 Votes

Tri.

Rank 0
Tri.
PostedDec 29, 2010 5:16 pm
djashes wrote:
Hey, at least the video offers give you your AP!

Keep them, throw the others away, please.  

I'm going to have to agree with you, I've done a few offers. Here and there mind you, I even did other things as we to get AP. But honesstly I have not recieved any AP from the other offers, the only time I got AP was from the videos.
Advertisement

SnailGames

Partner
SnailGames
PostedDec 29, 2010 5:21 pm
I voted for videos because they appeal to the lazy part of my nature Smile

andaro

Rank 5.1
andaro
PostedDec 29, 2010 6:50 pm
I voted for Both, primarily because variety of choice is key to a successful sale, which is really what the "Offers" page is about..(end sentence in preposition) Razz

I'd do my video offers first, then when I run out of videos, continue with the other offers*just put the Video Offers on another tab, for the offers page, as another "option"

Noa12390

Rank 0
Noa12390
PostedDec 29, 2010 6:51 pm
vids only the others are nothing more then BUY this scams that will never give any ap even if your dumb enuff to buy some thing and as for the so called survys those may as well be spam bots

IForgive

Rank 0
PostedDec 29, 2010 8:24 pm

Watching vids

would be cool. if we could watch them from non-us countries. even adverts would be fine, we might even get more ap that way

ivanKaliayev

Rank 4
ivanKaliayev
PostedDec 29, 2010 9:19 pm
Please bring the video offers back now. I need to get my fix XD

spade_18

Rank 0
PostedDec 29, 2010 9:43 pm

hi hello goodbye

hi to everyone!! :)
my vote is both because ithink it should should be fair for all customers

Ghost4.0

Rank 0
Ghost4.0
PostedDec 29, 2010 9:50 pm
ivanKaliayev wrote:

+1 xD

djashes

Rank 5.1
djashes
PostedDec 29, 2010 9:52 pm
Ghost4.0 wrote:
ivanKaliayev wrote:

+1 xD  
+1 :3

darksqual2321

Rank 0
PostedDec 29, 2010 11:23 pm

Re: Video Offers

Now that you have seen them, what do you think.
Dagamer01 wrote:
Tinewenn wrote:
i voted traditional only. Mainly cause the video offers are US ONLY (i'm not) and i still like to get some free ap Razz

so either fix the video offers so all the world can see them, or remove them so they don't bugg my offers list anymore  

completely understandable. But the poll asked to vote assuming videos would work for non-US based players.  

no matter how clearly you word a survey - there are always going to be folks whose opinion is so coloured by a perceived slight that they see only what they want to see and vote accordingly; in this case an anti-american bent.

keep the video offers. the surveys are all scams. they exist purely to mine personal data from unsuspecting fools. if you really need to know which twilight hunk is your perfect match? please stop wasting our precious oxygen. the gamer coins seem like a possible option - but as soon as you click... BAM we need access to your facebook page. boy if that isn't a flaming red flag that reads "you are an idiot if you click yes" meanwhile the video offers afforded me enough AP to keep me in teleport stones all week. i can watch tv and mute the ads. best option... ever. oh and you receive the AP nearly instantaneously. anyone who votes against the videos is either an utter fool or didn't read the clause assuming that the videos work worldwide.