You would like to see... (assuming non-USA based users will be able to use video offers)

Video offers (only)
66%198 Votes
Video and traditional offers (both)
31%92 Votes
Traditional offers (only)
2%6 Votes
Total Votes :: 296 Votes

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedDec 28, 2010 1:31 pm
I would vote for both.

The more offer the better, but some offers are dangerous, ive reported one that spammed your email account with a link to a gold buying website.

And video offers sounds amazing, always reminds me of PTC websites, but this better be made available for people like me ^^

Advertisement

NightCreeper69

Rank 3
NightCreeper69
PostedDec 28, 2010 1:42 pm
My vote was for videos only. As has been mentioned, the surveys are just a scam to get you on a mailing list to be spammed.

Of course, I wouldn't mind seeing both, as long as a larger dose of videos are offered to us. But, more people should know the facts about those surveys, and shouldn't be forced to give personal information when it's simply a survey. Just far too many scams in the pile.

LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedDec 28, 2010 2:00 pm
i don't live in the UK, so the video offers are quite nice. and while i am a regular AP buyers, it's pleasant to have a method there to be able to boost up my AP by a little bit, in case i was a few AP short of something i wanted.

i like the video offers, and believe they should stay

<center></center>

darthgeek

Rank 0
darthgeek
PostedDec 28, 2010 2:02 pm
I posted a lengthy statement about the survey offers in the suggestions forum:

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1056765

The videos that I watched were fine, aside from the bing toolbar. That one was full of malware. It's a good thing I installed it on a computer that I could restore easily. The other videos were fine, and I'd like to see more vids like those. Commercials and such are worth sitting through for 5-10 AP.

Bustadwolf

Rank 3
Bustadwolf
PostedDec 28, 2010 2:05 pm
Video only, they were fun to watch(for the most part XD) and actually gave AP once finished unlike serveys which keeps on going forever and never giving AP Confused also all the spam E-mails Mad

WillianGallis

Rank 0
WillianGallis
PostedDec 28, 2010 2:42 pm
Video offers only IMO. The other offers are mostly scams as people already mentioned here. At least the videos worked.

Bye bye LGC, we will all gonna miss you.

Setku_Desuki

Rank 0
PostedDec 28, 2010 2:48 pm
The video offers are by far the best way to go. The "free" surveys more often than not required you to buy something which, last time i checked, is not free.

vector84

Rank 0
PostedDec 28, 2010 2:49 pm
Barring a few minor problems... the videos consistently give AP...

The other free offers... typically fail to pay out even if you do make it all the way through, and the vast majority of them are spam scams... with the occasional actual virus mixed in.

And yes yes, we should report them... it's tough when it's 99% of free offers (the ONLY non-scam offer I've found yet was "Ampario Research")

So... lets see... do I prefer free AP? or thousands of viruses and spam mailers that never EVER actually pay out?

Gee... tough one.

Kerryn - Wei Archer

darthgeek

Rank 0
darthgeek
PostedDec 28, 2010 2:50 pm
I suppose I should amend my statement. I'm not opposed to traditional offers and survey panels, but I don't want ones that will multiply in my spam folder.

djashes

Rank 5.1
djashes
PostedDec 28, 2010 3:24 pm
LadyBorderlinex wrote:
I think if it is possible, keep both options open. Videos were good because they were instant, but the return was very low. Other offers are good, especially if you are using a sponsor already.  
True, but they never give you the AP. Neutral

Video offers only, please!