You would like to see... (assuming non-USA based users will be able to use video offers)

Video offers (only)
66%198 Votes
Video and traditional offers (both)
31%92 Votes
Traditional offers (only)
2%6 Votes
Total Votes :: 296 Votes

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedDec 28, 2010 12:55 pm   Last edited by Superman0X on Jan 29, 2011 4:16 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Video Offers

Now that you have seen them, what do you think.
We have ended our trial for the video offers, and would like to gather your feedback. We really need to know what works best for our customers.. so that we can bring you the best content.

Please feel free to explain why you voted the way you did.

Advertisement

djashes

Rank 5.1
djashes
PostedDec 28, 2010 12:59 pm
Hey, at least the video offers give you your AP!

Keep them, throw the others away, please.

Dagamer01

Rank 2
Dagamer01
PostedDec 28, 2010 1:00 pm
I voted for video only. Reason being that surveys about 99% of the time from my experience are a scam from the company doing the survey. Its usually an endless survey and you never get to the end. Also when you do get to the end, some how the completion never gets registered. Thus, those surveys we complete never pay out. Videos worked well for me personally and paid out almost instantly after the video was complete. I think the videos offer works really well. You just need to tweek it a bit because some videos never played and some videos didnt pay out. I'd say for me videos worked and paid out about 85-90% of the time. Way better than the survey offers.

Tinewenn

Rank 3
Tinewenn
PostedDec 28, 2010 1:00 pm

Re: Video Offers

i voted traditional only. Mainly cause the video offers are US ONLY (i'm not) and i still like to get some free ap Razz

so either fix the video offers so all the world can see them, or remove them so they don't bugg my offers list anymore

Dagamer01

Rank 2
Dagamer01
PostedDec 28, 2010 1:02 pm

Re: Video Offers

Tinewenn wrote:
i voted traditional only. Mainly cause the video offers are US ONLY (i'm not) and i still like to get some free ap Razz

so either fix the video offers so all the world can see them, or remove them so they don't bugg my offers list anymore  

completely understandable. But the poll asked to vote assuming videos would work for non-US based players.

n3cr0m33p5

Rank 4
n3cr0m33p5
PostedDec 28, 2010 1:06 pm
I believe video offers are the better choice as they are faster and easier to complete instead of clicking answers on multiple page surveys that didn't always report properly and thus awarded little to no AP or dealing with "Install to get AP" offers that also failed to report that the installation had been done.

Watch a video get a few AP, seems simple enough.

Siadian

Rank 0
Siadian
PostedDec 28, 2010 1:14 pm
I voted video offers since it's nice Smile. It gives ap guaranteed unlike the surveys who asks for your private info at the end x__x

LadyBorderlinex

Rank 5
PostedDec 28, 2010 1:14 pm
I think if it is possible, keep both options open. Videos were good because they were instant, but the return was very low. Other offers are good, especially if you are using a sponsor already.

Queen of Unnecessarily Long Youtube Videos Used To Report Multi-clienting

blueskyboi91

Rank 5
blueskyboi91
PostedDec 28, 2010 1:15 pm
video only is good way to server the comunity....

AFRAZ991

Rank 0
PostedDec 28, 2010 1:25 pm
blueskyboi91 wrote:
video only is good way to server the comunity....  

cool dagon
and i voted both caz the more ways the get FREE ap the better

D.D.I.H Leader of the guild "Truewarriorz" (Wei) mail me if wanna join Server name DEVIL lvl 132 Warrior ATM