PostedDec 27, 2010 8:19 pm

how do u save ur game in shaiya

somone tell me pls
Advertisement

Zekiirah

Rank 4
Zekiirah
PostedDec 27, 2010 8:43 pm
Your game is pretty much saved continually. If you log out, everything you had in your inventory, Warehouse, Auction House, etc., will still be there when you log back in the next time. Skills you have earned and stat points you have used will be there when you log back in, too. There are small glitches that occur sometimes when you disconnect due to lag or whatever issue - Your hotbars may be messed up, so you'll have to rearrange those. But that does not happen very often and it is very easy to fix.

southernsand

Rank 0
PostedDec 27, 2010 9:13 pm
well it didnt save when i logged out yesterday and i had to start all over again

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedDec 28, 2010 7:42 am
southernsand wrote:
well it didnt save when i logged out yesterday and i had to start all over again  

the feature is on autosave... it's a protection software to collect data in a mainstream to keep that... all what you're doing is saved within a second. If you're disconnected after 4 hours of playing, you would be mad if the game was't saved aint it... and also, it's an easy form of fraud possible if there is not permament savings ...

anyways, normally, your data files should be saved. Are you sure that you've entered the correct server ? because there are 4 servers ingame, with each separate database. what you have on fe laliah, you won't see it on another servers Surprised

signature of xybolt

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedDec 28, 2010 10:42 am
The game SHOULD save by itself everytime you log off.

If this happens everytime contact aeria so that they can check your account to see if theres anything wrong

Godofpagans

Rank 0
Godofpagans
PostedJan 01, 2011 8:34 am
it hasn't saved for me a few time which sucked since one time i made a expensive trade

Noxazema

Rank 3
Noxazema
PostedMar 12, 2011 1:20 pm
I played for like, five hours yesterday and when I logged back on today, ALL of my stuff was gone and I'm having to start all over. If it happens again, then I'll contact Aeria... If I decide to keep playing. <.<

Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
PostedMar 12, 2011 1:44 pm
Noxazema wrote:
I played for like, five hours yesterday and when I logged back on today, ALL of my stuff was gone and I'm having to start all over. If it happens again, then I'll contact Aeria... If I decide to keep playing. <.<  

You most likely logged onto a different server.

Noxazema

Rank 3
Noxazema
PostedMar 12, 2011 3:10 pm
I did. Why should that effect the data?

SailorSpira

Rank 5
SailorSpira
PostedMar 12, 2011 3:48 pm
Noxazema wrote:
I did. Why should that effect the data?  

Your characters are unique to each server. If you wnat to play the same charcters log onto the server you were on before.