miroshisama

Rank 2
miroshisama
PostedOct 29, 2012 5:52 am
any info on shadow sublimation for DS lv77 sun AT?
Advertisement

Mila.urlich

Rank 0
Mila.urlich
PostedNov 12, 2012 7:51 am
This may be rather late.. lol but @miroshisama, Roshiel is shown to drop a Shadow Arts 1 lvl 77 dkst AT. (FT Boss)

List of AT's dropped by bosses can be looked at in history tab.

I am looking for Lightfoot dashing 2 QQ.. is it perhaps from one of the sages in heir/frost? I shall check later when I am less lazy.

Edit: Nvm, frost sage did have it lol.

kbai o/

kramszed

Rank 0
PostedDec 09, 2012 5:40 pm

Might be a clue for Steel Body 2 (DM)

Well, i've been in Auris bay for a day..
AT's i found ( temp and prop ) are level 80's Earth AT's (lvl2) of the ones you can purchase in Kaslow Box.

I lure mobs, so I can't be sure of which specific monster drops it, i'll just say the area.

Auris Bay
Prop - Life Blessing 2 = Tarin Stonehedge.
Temp - Deadly Destruction 2 = Holy Land.

I'll be staying in AB for a while to find more AT's

Rainbowbejewel

Rank 0
Rainbowbejewel
PostedMay 09, 2014 4:09 am
1 day while i was on my DS Helping a power Lvling a friend in Winterflakes Forest ... Look what i found : AM AT : Nature Blessing 1 from Troll Array Guard drop confirmed! I hav Screenshot here :

I should Warn you I was looking for this Talent and searching in there for 3 days for Many Hours(no charms at all) and never found it until that day(November 15th 2013 ok i know it's late to post here but oh well better than never right?) so expect the drop rate being Very Low

I'll try to post here more Screenshots of uncertains/unconfirmed AT Drop in here later when i can if you're looking for AT Drop Good luck to All!

I dont Know what to set here

kkiosk

Rank 3
kkiosk
PostedMay 09, 2014 7:25 am
Rainbowbejewel wrote:
words and picture  

The last post on this topic was a year and a half ago. Please don't necro old topics.

Also, this drop has already been confirmed. See here the Ancient Talent drops that are confirmed. If you have confirmation of a Talent drop that isn't listed in the wiki, please update the wiki with that information instead of necroing a forum thread.

Kaylenne/70 AM - Keeran/80 DM - Viveca/75 Myst - Kayleeka/66 WL - DocBones/70 PP