Gavvvy

Rank 0
Gavvvy
PostedJun 04, 2011 10:54 pm
Geeze, this was months ago. How long do we have to wait?
Advertisement

Evergrn

Rank 0
Evergrn
PostedJun 05, 2011 7:50 am
Patience, they said Summer 2011, it is now Summer 2011. Unless they've decided to push the CB date back, then we can expect them to provide more details in the coming days/weeks.

But I know how you feel, taking part in the KR CB, or w/e it was exactly, has gotten me wanting more! Dx

Ketsukie

Rank 0
Ketsukie
PostedJun 05, 2011 11:48 am
Well, the Korean site has shown no indication of an Open Beta happening soon. Their latest news post was about the winners of a screenshot event they were having and that was announced on May 25th. There hasn't been any changes on the site since then.

Evergrn

Rank 0
Evergrn
PostedJun 05, 2011 8:30 pm
The KR version seems to be progressing really slowly imo. Doesn't look very good for us in that sense >.<;

Ketsukie

Rank 0
Ketsukie
PostedJun 06, 2011 10:16 pm
Evergrn wrote:
The KR version seems to be progressing really slowly imo. Doesn't look very good for us in that sense >.<;  

The Korean version has been slow like this for a couple years now. They've had like 8-10 Closed Beta's over the course of those couple years. It just seems it's the trend of things.

kinglucario3

Rank 2
kinglucario3
PostedJun 06, 2011 11:13 pm
Ketsukie wrote:
Evergrn wrote:

The Korean version has been slow like this for a couple years now. They've had like 8-10 Closed Beta's over the course of those couple years. It just seems it's the trend of things.  

wait... LO in Korea has had 2 years of various CBs? or am i misunderstanding

Credit to .Felina. for the siggy

Evergrn

Rank 0
Evergrn
PostedJun 07, 2011 4:50 pm
kinglucario3 wrote:
wait... LO in Korea has had 2 years of various CBs? or am i misunderstanding  

Give or take. Either way, progress is moving very slow and I'm hoping it doesn't negatively impact Aeria's release schedule. A lot of people would be disappointed by that sort of news. Hopefully Aeria will begin releasing more details on the game and the CB in the coming days (wishful thinking?).

Also, I'm kind of wanting to see a progress report on the things that the developers have added/changed over the course of these CBs, just to see if all of them are really necessary. I mean, when those "KR CB" servers were up the only bug/glitch I noticed was falling through the ground and getting stuck in the water below. :/

Ketsukie

Rank 0
Ketsukie
PostedJun 08, 2011 7:06 pm
I'm pretty sure it would affect the release schedule of Aeria's version. I can't think of a single game out there that had the NA version release before the OB of the "home" version or even around the time of the OB. It was always when the "home" was in official for a while.

Evergrn

Rank 0
Evergrn
PostedJun 08, 2011 8:07 pm
Maybe LO will be the exception? y/y? >.<;;

Ketsukie

Rank 0
Ketsukie
PostedJun 09, 2011 8:10 pm
As much as I would like to believe, I just can't. At the moment, I have serious doubts about a summer release. I'll be happy with a release anytime this year but even that looks somewhat grim.

The one thing I'm keeping in the back of my mind is a sort of international release instead of following the typical model of Korea CB -> Korea OB -> Korea Official Release -> *insert length of time* -> NA release. I only keep this in mind due to Superman's post a while ago about how they are more involved from the "beginning."