Zyrein

Rank 4
Zyrein
PostedJan 29, 2011 12:43 am
Lol, Well, We cant really update you when theres no game for us to play in any version. Iirc Korean is still down from CB.

Advertisement

azull1214

Rank 2
azull1214
PostedJan 29, 2011 12:45 am
oooo they doggy is cute <3(at least its some type of dog)

thanks foxy :D

Ketsukie

Rank 0
Ketsukie
PostedJan 29, 2011 10:22 am
Actually, I can still log into Lime even though the Korean CB is done. This means either

1.) I was never logging into the Korean CB but actually logging into a special private server that Aeria has or was given with an untranslated version of the game.

or

2.) I am somehow playing offline due to an alien abduction of Aeria's staff that results in strange events.

But either way I can login still.

Iyeru

Rank 4
Iyeru
PostedJan 29, 2011 11:53 am
Ketsukie wrote:
Actually, I can still log into Lime even though the Korean CB is done. This means either

1.) I was never logging into the Korean CB but actually logging into a special private server that Aeria has or was given with an untranslated version of the game.

or

2.) I am somehow playing offline due to an alien abduction of Aeria's staff that results in strange events.

It's because it's a Joycity account you were given.

Ketsukie

Rank 0
Ketsukie
PostedJan 29, 2011 3:03 pm
Iyeru wrote:
Ketsukie wrote:

or

Afaik, the OB hasn't started which means the servers should be down and I shouldn't be able to login. So by the fact I can still login means I'm not connecting to a Joycity Lime server but something else since I also never saw any other players. So basically your statement is invalid and explains nothing.

BoltBash

Rank 0
BoltBash
PostedJan 30, 2011 11:52 am
Ketsukie wrote:
Iyeru wrote:

Afaik, the OB hasn't started which means the servers should be down and I shouldn't be able to login. So by the fact I can still login means I'm not connecting to a Joycity Lime server but something else since I also never saw any other players. So basically your statement is invalid and explains nothing.  

I would compare this situation to the .hack games, but in .hack there were still players, even when The World was hacked so bad that some cities are showing circuit board lines on some building.

Sucks to be you, bro. Have fun.

deneht09

Rank 0
deneht09
PostedApr 13, 2011 11:30 pm
can thief use 2 dagger at the same time?

Evergrn

Rank 0
Evergrn
PostedApr 18, 2011 11:33 am
deneht09 wrote:
can thief use 2 dagger at the same time?  

Yup, thieves (and Warriors too, I think) can dual wield. It's very similar to Grand Fantasia in that the weapons aren't paired together as a set so you can equip Knife A and Knife B or any combination for that matter.

deneht09

Rank 0
deneht09
PostedApr 18, 2011 11:45 am
um can tailor make fashion like kimono? and stuff and make a cloths for a male charater but look like a female cloth like high school uniform

Evergrn

Rank 0
Evergrn
PostedApr 18, 2011 3:22 pm
deneht09 wrote:
um can tailor make fashion like kimono? and stuff and make a cloths for a male charater but look like a female cloth like high school uniform  

I'm sure they're restricted to making cloth or leather armor like most games with a tailor job class. I doubt any of the trades will be able to craft costume items (since those are a source of income for CS-based games)