Rank 0
Evergrn
PostedDec 28, 2010 11:29 pm
WilliamTheIV wrote:
azull1214 wrote:
so jealous right now............
what theres no pam :O  

Nope, not for closed beta.
We also wont be gettimng pam for CB, but we might in OB or shortly after OB is open.  

Best to not be saying that, the GMs aren't sure what we'll have for CB yet :/
Advertisement

WilliamTheIV

Rank 3
WilliamTheIV
PostedDec 28, 2010 11:53 pm
Evergrn wrote:
WilliamTheIV wrote:
azull1214 wrote:
so jealous right now............
what theres no pam :O  

Nope, not for closed beta.
We also wont be gettimng pam for CB, but we might in OB or shortly after OB is open.  

Best to not be saying that, the GMs aren't sure what we'll have for CB yet :/  

True, its not 100%. Im not sure what the bug is (lack of interest honestly), but if its bad enough to be pulled out of a closed beta then im sure its going to be a while before they get it fixed completely.
Who knows, we might get it for CB, but I wouldnt get your hopes up.

Aphrodi8

Rank 1
Aphrodi8
PostedDec 29, 2010 3:39 am
Got a question, you stated that the equipment was provided by the Test Manager, but your char has to be at least level 50 to equip it all, right? So, at level 50, have you not reached into the Tier 2 of jobs already? Or are they only gained at even higher lvls?... Or maybe they're not implemented yet x_x?

Evergrn

Rank 0
Evergrn
PostedDec 29, 2010 12:55 pm
Aphrodi8 wrote:
Got a question, you stated that the equipment was provided by the Test Manager, but your char has to be at least level 50 to equip it all, right? So, at level 50, have you not reached into the Tier 2 of jobs already? Or are they only gained at even higher lvls?... Or maybe they're not implemented yet x_x?  

As far as I know, tier 2 jobs don't seem to be implemented yet :/

azull1214

Rank 2
azull1214
PostedDec 29, 2010 1:13 pm
hmmm getting the feeling mages will need to have at least someone with them but then again its always been somewhat that way......
but those attacks are awesome Very Happy

NecromancerV

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
NecromancerV
PostedDec 30, 2010 9:53 am
Here is the Armor set for a Female Turga.

Please note there are 2 bugs I noticed:
1. Level 5 and 10 armor sets are the same for this grouping and have 2 different color sets. I checked the lv numbers for each item and put on all 4 sets and they were all the same, save for coloring. It may be a bug that the two different color sets list as the same level or is could be that they are of different stat sets. I do not read korean so this hypothesis/bug report needs to be verified. I also noticed on my female Turga Warior I got quest rewards of armor the same level but are different colors similar to what I experienced with the thief.
2. The Test Manager did not spawn a lv 30 set gloves or belt and gave shoes in their place. I tried this multiple times and still didn't get the right items.

No Armor - lv 25 Armor
Lv 30 - 50 Armor

I'll have a posting for daggers and 1 handed swords later on. Unknown if swords are in a general category or if Thief class has a special group of swords. if someone can answer it will help when I organize photos of them and label them.

Gavvvy

Rank 0
Gavvvy
PostedDec 30, 2010 11:30 am
From what I understand, swords are just a general category. I don't believe there is a group of thief specific swords. and thanks for the pics Smile

azull1214

Rank 2
azull1214
PostedDec 30, 2010 1:52 pm
ooo me like Smile

thanks foxy :D

NecromancerV

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
NecromancerV
PostedDec 31, 2010 6:51 pm
I have Daggers. They can be dual wielded by thieves but requires a talent to do so. Or the talent improves damage done with them... or both...

Daggers

1 handed Swords will be next later on.

EnigmaBLue

Rank 0
PostedDec 31, 2010 8:00 pm
Oh sweet~

Those daggers look so awesome! *o* I'm really excited about being a thief now. Number 7 would have to be my favorite too; it sort of looks like a gunblade. xD

Thanks for the uploads.