Rakusen

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Rakusen
PostedApr 29, 2012 3:47 pm
Which Grand Fantasia class are you?
Your Result: Cleric
Clerics specialize primarily in healing and enhancing their allies in battle rather than fighting on their own. They can even bring an ally back from death itself, making them very demanding in parties and teams. To become a Cleric you must choose the way of the Acolyte upon reaching level 5. After level 65 they can become Prophets.
Result Breakdown:
87% Cleric
61% Sage
32% Paladin
15% Necromancer
15% Assassin
15% Wizard
14% Ranger
4% Berserker
Quiz URL: http://www.gotoquiz.com/which_grand_fantasia_class_are_you_1

Makes sense.

Contact Us~Don't be afraid to ask for help~Terms of Service~
Advertisement

xBucefalox

Rank 0
xBucefalox
PostedJul 07, 2012 10:33 pm
Your Result: Assassin

Assassins are masters of evasive combat and dealing burst damage in a short time making them really hard hitters when up close. They can even become invisible during fights to give them enormous advantage over the enemy. To become an Assassin you must choose the way of the Hunter upon reaching level 5. After level 65 they can become Darkstalkers.

Berserker
Sage
Cleric <----------------I am!
Paladin
Wizard
Necromancer
Ranger

mmm...
I will thinking in this fact...

whoeverxwins

Rank 2
whoeverxwins
PostedJul 11, 2012 3:46 am
Your Result: Wizard
Wizards have outstanding damage potential and can even deal tremendous damage over an area of multiple enemies at once. Although fragile, they can finish their enemy quickly and even teleport entire teams to safety. To become a Wizard you must choose the way of the Spellcaster upon reaching level 5. After level 65 they can become Archmages.
Result Breakdown:
79% Wizard
79% Necromancer
77% Ranger
60% Cleric
48% Sage
46% Assassin
26% Berserker
14% Paladin
Quiz Created on GoTo Quiz

I actually have been thinking about trying wizard... My main is a necromancer, which was tied for first. LOL I also have a Sage charrie that I enjoy, but yeah, I <3 the magic users. XD

Anchaai

Rank 2
Anchaai
PostedJul 11, 2012 6:06 am
I got... Cleric, next is Sage.

Aww, I was hoping for Sage, nice quiz though. :3

mariek3

Rank 0
PostedSep 30, 2012 2:57 pm
My result was #1 Sage #2 Cleric and #3 ranger. It is right Smile I like to play supportive, although I hate mere healing, I'd like to deal damage too Razz

Posted By Aeria Mobile

mariek3

Rank 0
PostedSep 30, 2012 2:58 pm
Your Result: Sage

Sages are a supportive hybrid class that can transform into animals that allows them to take a role of any other class including healing, attacking or enduring. Essentially a jack-of-all-trades, Sage’s versatility makes them unique. To become a Sage you must choose the way of the Acolyte upon reaching level 5. After level 65 they can become Mystics.
Cleric

Ranger

Berserker

Paladin

Assassin

Wizard

Necromancer

Posted By Aeria Mobile

IchigotheBeast

Rank 0
IchigotheBeast
PostedSep 30, 2012 5:23 pm

Class

Your Result: Paladin
A Paladin focuses on defensive melee combat. They are very hard to defeat due to their enormous defensive potential and their endurance is even greater with their ability to heal. Their survival skills make them the top choice for the party front line. To become a Paladin you must choose the way of the Fighter upon reaching level 5. After level 65 they can become Templars.

Sage
Berserker
Assassin
Ranger
Cleric
Wizard
Necromancer

linjing

Rank 0
linjing
PostedNov 22, 2012 8:48 am
Your Result: Wizard

78%

Wizards have outstanding damage potential and can even deal tremendous damage over an area of multiple enemies at once. Although fragile, they can finish their enemy quickly and even teleport entire teams to safety. To become a Wizard you must choose the way of the Spellcaster upon reaching level 5. After level 65 they can become Archmages.

77%
Cleric

74%
Ranger

57%
Assassin

53%
Sage

26%
Necromancer

11%
Berserker

5%
Paladin

The.Mayor.

Rank 1
The.Mayor.
PostedNov 26, 2012 8:38 pm
Your Result: Sage

90%
Sages are a supportive hybrid class that can transform into animals that allows them to take a role of any other class including healing, attacking or enduring. Essentially a jack-of-all-trades, Sage’s versatility makes them unique. To become a Sage you must choose the way of the Acolyte upon reaching level 5. After level 65 they can become Mystics.

88%Cleric

49%Paladin

47%Assassin

11%Necromancer

11%Berserker

11%Wizard

7%Ranger

caersedx

Rank 2
PostedNov 26, 2012 8:51 pm
88% assassin :O

and 0% cleric lol