8. Ranger

;p my In game class is Prophet haha

Advertisement

selphion

Rank 0
PostedAug 10, 2011 3:19 pm
Which Grand Fantasia class are you?
Your Result: Paladin

A Paladin focuses on defensive melee combat. They are very hard to defeat due to their enormous defensive potential and their endurance is even greater with their ability to heal. Their survival skills make them the top choice for the party front line. To become a Paladin you must choose the way of the Fighter upon reaching level 5. After level 65 they can become Templars.

well its a good thing im a lvl 50 paladin aren't i? XD PALLY FTW!!!!!

Jahbs

Rank 3
Jahbs
PostedAug 12, 2011 9:28 pm
Your Result: Wizard

Wizards have outstanding damage potential and can even deal tremendous damage over an area of multiple enemies at once. Although fragile, they can finish their enemy quickly and even teleport entire teams to safety. To become a Wizard you must choose the way of the Spellcaster upon reaching level 5. After level 65 they can become Archmages.

Assassin
Berserker
Ranger
Sage
Cleric
Necromancer
Paladin

iOverful

Rank 4
iOverful
Somewhere you will never find United States
PostedAug 13, 2011 7:43 pm
Your Result: Berserker

A Berserker specializes in close range melee combat. They can deal tremendous damage to enemies close enough to them and even capable of stunning powerful bosses, making them very deadly adversaries. To become a Berserker you must choose the way of the Fighter upon reaching level 5. After level 65 they can become Warlords.

Assassin
Sage
Paladin
Ranger
Necromancer
Wizard
Cleric

Honestly, I am kinda lame LOL. I have all classes xD. And I like to do more than 1 things or I like both Physical (fast) and Magical (powerful - my wiz pwns).

backlikeanoobtard

mschultz98

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
mschultz98
PostedAug 13, 2011 8:30 pm

Yay :D

Which Grand Fantasia class are you?
Your Result: Paladin

A Paladin focuses on defensive melee combat. They are very hard to defeat due to their enormous defensive potential and their endurance is even greater with their ability to heal. Their survival skills make them the top choice for the party front line. To become a Paladin you must choose the way of the Fighter upon reaching level 5. After level 65 they can become Templars.

Sage
Berserker
Cleric
Assassin
Ranger
Necromancer
Wizard

nowemaster

Rank 0
nowemaster
PostedAug 17, 2011 9:51 pm
Your Result: Cleric

Clerics specialize primarily in healing and enhancing their allies in battle rather than fighting on their own. They can even bring an ally back from death itself, making them very demanding in parties and teams. To become a Cleric you must choose the way of the Acolyte upon reaching level 5. After level 65 they can become Prophets.

Sage
Wizard
Paladin
Ranger
Assassin
Berserker
Necromancer

Kind of funny, because I -always- play(ed) a support class in almost every MMO I've ever played.

crystalpink

Rank 5.1
crystalpink
PostedAug 17, 2011 10:05 pm
Your Result: Cleric
Clerics specialize primarily in healing and enhancing their allies in battle rather than fighting on their own. They can even bring an ally back from death itself, making them very demanding in parties and teams. To become a Cleric you must choose the way of the Acolyte upon reaching level 5. After level 65 they can become Prophets.

Result Breakdown:
82% Cleric
59% Sage
51% Wizard
36% Assassin
36% Ranger
26% Berserker
11% Necromancer
5% Paladin

Yay, ♥ being a cleric~

silverbreeze97

Rank 1
PostedAug 17, 2011 10:46 pm
Assassins are masters of evasive combat and dealing burst damage in a short time making them really hard hitters when up close. They can even become invisible during fights to give them enormous advantage over the enemy. To become an Assassin you must choose the way of the Hunter upon reaching level 5. After level 65 they can become Darkstalkers.

Sin-79%
Cleric-67%
Ranger-62%
Necro-53%
Wiz-53%
Sage-48%
Pally-7%
Serk-0%

TeddyPlush

Rank 0
TeddyPlush
PostedAug 18, 2011 1:14 am