Leht

Rank 0
Leht
PostedDec 25, 2010 2:57 pm

Hints/Tutorial Assistance

Ello,

I am having trouble recruiting a merchant that I would like to recruit. When I go into my Tavern Lv9 I see a picture of some asian lady with some words beside it. Anyway - that picture/hint/tutorial message is blocking me from being able to click the "Recruit" button on the merchant that I want. Was wondering if there is anyway to get rid of these hints/msgs now? or what do I have to do to get rid of them hah. Figured i'd of progressed past the point of tutorial help already.... but guess not?

any information or suggestions appreciated,

-Leht
Advertisement

Jon873

Rank 2
Jon873
PostedDec 25, 2010 8:08 pm
Yeah you can only recruit a merchant at Feudal Age

BlueDude50

Rank 5
BlueDude50
PostedDec 26, 2010 12:03 pm
did u by anychance use Ctrl + + or Ctrl + - zooming in and out ruins ur screen, use Ctrl + 0 to see the whole screen.

alex161616

Rank 0
PostedDec 27, 2010 8:35 pm
I had the same problem the best solution is to buy all the above merchants and then buy the one you need. Hope this helps.

qwilorg

Rank 0
PostedDec 28, 2010 12:23 am
My problem is even though I click the Do Not Show Again check box, I still get the tutorial lady every time I open up my tavern. So now I can't recruit the hero/missionary/merchant at the very bottom of the list because the tutorial is in the way, even when I've told it not to show it again!

Edit: I wasted money recruiting three-four missionaries that I didn't need only to delete them, in order to get the missionary that I wanted from the very bottom of the list to move up where the 'recruit' button was over the tutorial (since I can't get rid of it even when I click the check box to not have it show up again) so I could get him.

Please fix this problem.

Jon873

Rank 2
Jon873
PostedDec 28, 2010 2:11 am
qwilorg wrote:
My problem is even though I click the Do Not Show Again check box, I still get the tutorial lady every time I open up my tavern. So now I can't recruit the hero/missionary/merchant at the very bottom of the list because the tutorial is in the way, even when I've told it not to show it again!

Edit: I wasted money recruiting three-four missionaries that I didn't need only to delete them, in order to get the missionary that I wanted from the very bottom of the list to move up where the 'recruit' button was over the tutorial (since I can't get rid of it even when I click the check box to not have it show up again) so I could get him.

Please fix this problem.  

Maybe you already reached the Maximum number

qwilorg

Rank 0
PostedDec 28, 2010 2:15 am
Jon873 wrote:
qwilorg wrote:

Please fix this problem.  

Maybe you already reached the Maximum number  

I had one open space, but the missionary that I wanted was at the bottom of the list, so that's why I had to keep recruiting and deleting new ones to get to the one I wanted. I got him now, so my missionary spots are filled again.

Jon873

Rank 2
Jon873
PostedDec 28, 2010 6:17 am
Well ok then everything is fine

SnailGames

Partner
SnailGames
PostedDec 28, 2010 1:17 pm
This bug was introduced in the most recent update Sad

We're working on getting it fixed. Check after our next server maintenance (sunday night) in the options, because you should be able to turn those assistant interfaces off.

I think it is actually open/closed vs on/off (which is another thing we need to get fixed)

qwilorg

Rank 0
PostedDec 28, 2010 3:18 pm
SnailGames wrote:
This bug was introduced in the most recent update Sad

We're working on getting it fixed. Check after our next server maintenance (sunday night) in the options, because you should be able to turn those assistant interfaces off.

I think it is actually open/closed vs on/off (which is another thing we need to get fixed)  

Oh, okay, thanks for the update. Good to know you guys are working on it.