BlueDude50

Rank 5
BlueDude50
PostedDec 25, 2010 9:12 am   Last edited by BlueDude50 on Dec 27, 2010 5:33 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Servers ARE Merged!!!

and its not all that bad (see 2nd page)
the servers from the original game at www.ministryofwar.com are the same as the servers at www.ministryofwar.aeriagames.com and im not kidding..... they are exactly the same... i logged on the original (mow.com) and typed in my aeria cords, and there is my city with my friend's next to it..... rly aeria!?

so basicly u guys make money from letting people connect to the other server, but use thier AP to buy points instead.....

oh and atleast thier version goes full screen instead of a little box....

im sorry but i feel cheated.... u running these events with all these.... monsters that played longer then us...
Advertisement

Dakr Mage

Rank 4
PostedDec 25, 2010 9:37 am
Okay? So it is the same server...which has been apparent for a while, by the way...big deal? Should Aeria NOT run events for people? Should they NOT allow people to buy points with AP? What exactly did Aeria do wrong that is "cheating us"?

jeirhart

Rank 4
jeirhart
PostedDec 25, 2010 9:49 am
they're the same servers, but its not really a big deal. you have such a long time of "safety" (you cant be plundered by anyone higher than you until Castle Age) and there is TON of space to run off to, especially in the Wrath server.

And yes they make money by letting people connect to the other server but use AP to buy points. Now people who like that game and have AP can now buy points and still play on any website they want to, including the one that lets you go "full screen instead of a little box"

Whats wrong with running events? gives players a chance to catch up to all those "monsters" and now you can not only do Aeria events, but MoW events too. Right now its like joining a game thats already been open for a while. Unless you started from the first day of the game's release, there is always gonna be someone who's played longer or higher level than you.

If anything, Aeria is giving fans of the game new opportunities while introducing even more players to the game. If you still feel cheated, although I have no idea how Aeria "cheated" you, there is always the option not to play or wait for a new server to open.

BlueDude50

Rank 5
BlueDude50
PostedDec 25, 2010 11:10 am
but non older players..... players that played before can basicly already win aeria events whille we have to work harder to....

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedDec 25, 2010 12:13 pm
BlueDude50 wrote:
but non older players..... players that played before can basicly already win aeria events whille we have to work harder to....  

If you would like to improve the events, then you should make a suggestion on how to do so. I am sure that the Team would love to have more/better events... and is always open to suggestions.

jeirhart

Rank 4
jeirhart
PostedDec 25, 2010 1:03 pm
BlueDude50 wrote:

Not quite though! You have to have an Aeria account and have that account as the one you win on!

Any account made before the game was added to Aeria couldn't possibly win events because they aren't using a MoW account linked to an Aeria account! Very Happy

Dakr Mage

Rank 4
PostedDec 25, 2010 4:57 pm
jeirhart wrote:
BlueDude50 wrote:

Not quite though! You have to have an Aeria account and have that account as the one you win on!

Any account made before the game was added to Aeria couldn't possibly win events because they aren't using a MoW account linked to an Aeria account! Very Happy  

+

Superman0X wrote:
If you would like to improve the events, then you should make a suggestion on how to do so. I am sure that the Team would love to have more/better events... and is always open to suggestions."  

QFT...QFT...

Jon873

Rank 2
Jon873
PostedDec 25, 2010 8:07 pm

Re: Servers ARE Merged!!!

BlueDude50 wrote:
the servers from the original game at www.ministryofwar.com are the same as the servers at www.ministryofwar.aeriagames.com and im not kidding..... they are exactly the same... i logged on the original (mow.com) and typed in my aeria cords, and there is my city with my friend's next to it..... rly aeria!?

so basicly u guys make money from letting people connect to the other server, but use thier AP to buy points instead.....

oh and atleast thier version goes full screen instead of a little box....

im sorry but i feel cheated.... u running these events with all these.... monsters that played longer then us...  

Yeah they are the same and it's quite better in the original one

lazybonex

Rank 0
lazybonex
PostedDec 26, 2010 1:29 am
Monster they can be when you're late to start...
but with proper strategy and perseverance....you can even turn over the table like a HERO that KILLS the MONSTER in most of stories Smile

Jon873

Rank 2
Jon873
PostedDec 26, 2010 6:28 am
lazybonex wrote:
Monster they can be when you're late to start...
but with proper strategy and perseverance....you can even turn over the table like a HERO that KILLS the MONSTER in most of stories Smile  

Yeah proper troops and proper Abilities change change the battle as well as the skills and the tactics