BlueDude50

Rank 5
BlueDude50
PostedDec 25, 2010 8:41 am

Colection Point not Working....

ok so i sent a hero (lvl 1 blue) to collection point, it had max food becuz at the time i forgot to change it, and right now it's at the collection point x2127 y1338 so my hero is trapped there, i can't recall her and neither is she collecting.... it's my teritory obviously, umm it says it's state is ready, and i can press the button to dispatch another hero, but it says one is already collecting, i tried refreshing the page, but no help there Neutral
Advertisement

Jon873

Rank 2
Jon873
PostedDec 25, 2010 8:09 pm

Re: Colection Point not Working....

BlueDude50 wrote:
ok so i sent a hero (lvl 1 blue) to collection point, it had max food becuz at the time i forgot to change it, and right now it's at the collection point x2127 y1338 so my hero is trapped there, i can't recall her and neither is she collecting.... it's my teritory obviously, umm it says it's state is ready, and i can press the button to dispatch another hero, but it says one is already collecting, i tried refreshing the page, but no help there Neutral  

If you sent your hero to collect, it will take some time to collect, trust me I did it a lot of times

lazybonex

Rank 0
lazybonex
PostedDec 26, 2010 1:37 am

Jon873 wrote:
BlueDude50 wrote:

If you sent your hero to collect, it will take some time to collect, trust me I did it a lot of times  

yeah, it takes some time to collect again after collection. give it 1 -5 minutes before collecting again.
but about not able to RECALL after collection, is another thing....coz in my side, i can recall my hero after collecting. try another browser...

Jon873

Rank 2
Jon873
PostedDec 26, 2010 6:34 am

lazybonex wrote:
Jon873 wrote:
BlueDude50 wrote:

yeah, it takes some time to collect again after collection. give it 1 -5 minutes before collecting again.
but about not able to RECALL after collection, is another thing....coz in my side, i can recall my hero after collecting. try another browser...  

Yeah I know about that but you can't always collect. It has to wait some time

SnailGames

Partner
SnailGames
PostedDec 27, 2010 2:32 pm
It takes your Hero one hour inside a collection point to "collect"

BlueDude50

Rank 5
BlueDude50
PostedDec 27, 2010 5:41 pm
SnailGames wrote:
It takes your Hero one hour inside a collection point to "collect"