Dakr Mage

Rank 4
PostedDec 24, 2010 9:43 am

The Bear

Guild for Chinese Civilizations from Aeria
Alrighty...

So I started a guild called The Bear (I couldn't think of anything at the time of creation...) and if anyone from Aeria wants to join it, feel free to let me know. I think you can only join depending on your country so it would be for Chinese only (Sorry Romans, Egyptians and Persians!).

I don't really plan on actively recruiting at the moment, but that may change in the future if I get any interest from you guys.

My IGN is UberNuber so shoot me a mail there or here and I'll get you in. =P

Good stuff.
Advertisement

Jon873

Rank 2
Jon873
PostedDec 24, 2010 11:02 pm

Re: The Bear

Guild for Chinese Civilizations from Aeria
Dakr Mage wrote:
Alrighty...

So I started a guild called The Bear (I couldn't think of anything at the time of creation...) and if anyone from Aeria wants to join it, feel free to let me know. I think you can only join depending on your country so it would be for Chinese only (Sorry Romans, Egyptians and Persians!).

I don't really plan on actively recruiting at the moment, but that may change in the future if I get any interest from you guys.

My IGN is UberNuber so shoot me a mail there or here and I'll get you in. =P

Good stuff.  

The Bear, quite good since that you are in China, Bear is quite a good animal. Ferocious and Aggressive. But I like mine better

BlueDude50

Rank 5
BlueDude50
PostedDec 28, 2010 8:07 pm
pfft GL... lol i doubt u'll make it to my guild Pyramid's citys... we in the south western corner of egypt by Ghanzi