17%46 Votes
3%10 Votes
1 (Poor)
15%41 Votes
Total Votes :: 268 Votes

mangermano555

Rank 0
PostedDec 28, 2010 4:22 am
I think aeria did a good job this month. But i would like to see more events. I voted 4/5
Advertisement

Sodoshi

Rank 0
Sodoshi
PostedDec 28, 2010 11:08 am
I voted 4
Customer Service does response as soon as they can so I'm happy with that. Although after the channel uni for MeganTen, I keep getting DC more often now and even following the suggestions of the customer service, still being DC. oh well

As for the getting "free" AP, is well stupid. The videos now only offer 1 AP when it use to offer a bit more and you watch more videos to get about 80 to 100AP until you weren't able to watch anymore. As for other means of getting "free" AP you have to either do a survey you may or may be able to take OR do a stupid trial base service which you end up paying for. So for 9.95 you get 350 AP ---that you should have used the 9.95 to get 1,000AP if you added 5 cents more. So in the end you still going have to either pony up money for awesome gear or farm yourself to death but still support the game since it encourages other players to pony up real money to sell you the gear for about I dunno 2 to 40 mil macca on a gear that has better stats than the stuff in the game armor (I call them joke sets that looks like storm trooper gear)

Reveon0102

Rank 0
PostedDec 28, 2010 12:54 pm
I voted 5 because I believe that all the beta's I have played (and I have played a lot in my time) that DWO is doing VERY well. A lot of new games struggle with GMs, getting problems fixed, and general maintenance of the aspects of the game of which we require of the developer. There will always be some bumps in the road in any game, but I find very few in this one. Great job!

Adiona

Rank 2
Adiona
PostedDec 28, 2010 2:16 pm
Voted 4/5

Game: DOMO

Good Points: GM events are starting to make a comeback slowly but surely. The GMs also made an effort to place christmas trees in thanks to Soft Star not really seeming to care about us anymore. Kudos for the effort to make things christmassy.

Bad Points: Lack of new content being Soft Stars department, make a good hard firm kick up their backsides may jolt them into working on an already successful game instead of focusing on their newer crappy one.
Bugs galore but again down to Soft Star.

Overall most of the problems are caused by Soft Star not Aeria, which leaves the GM team to pick up the pieces and anger from the community when we get no information about fixes on bigs or new content.

Keep trucking guys.

Tigr3ss

Rank 0
PostedDec 29, 2010 7:58 am
Game: DDTank
I voted a 4/5
I really think the gm's and everyone is doing a great job in making the game a huge success and i thoroughly enjoy it. But i especially like how theres all these competitions about winning random prizes, it really excites me Very Happy

The only thing i dislike is that i should think for the competitions like the perm wepon ect shouldn't let the same person win. Just to give a chance of others hoping to win, like myself T_T
For example Dream214 has won the Pow for Pow and the Holiday Slaughterfest D:

Apart from that great work and keep up the good work Gms/Gs's !
Your doing a great job! Wink

excalabir26

Rank 0
excalabir26
PostedDec 29, 2010 1:57 pm
Game: Shaiya
Vote: 4/5

You guys have really out done yourselves. This game is an almost identical copy to World of Warcraft, but the catch is this game is free to play.

Pros:

1)Lots of great varieties of gameplay
2) even if you dont buy AP you still can enjoy yourself
3) you do not have to pay for it which is really nice
4) actully listen to your complaints and update this game in accordance with the players
5) the GS's are really nice and super helpful when it comes to issues of the players

Cons:

1) The in-game currency issues have gone out of hand. The only way anyone can buy anything is with the Operator Exclusive Hammers. If you dont fix the insane prices soon you will lose a good amount of new players and soon people just wont play anymore
2) There are too many cases where people are asking for "any GS here?". When you pick your GS next time you should ask what time zone they are in so in that case we dont have all the GS bundled up in specific hours and the rest of the hours are GS deprived

Thanks To LittlexNeko For Awsome Sig

SweetDesserts

Rank 0
SweetDesserts
PostedDec 29, 2010 3:54 pm
i vote 4.
considering I only play DDTank, there has been so many times i did not load and b4 the patch, i always loaded. it really needs to be fixed. besides that, i like how there are events that can get players motivated but the downside is that there are some people that just keep winning. It says random but still, give others a chance to get/win something.
Otherwise, keep up the good work. Smile

free2bmiii

Rank 0
PostedDec 29, 2010 3:57 pm
Game: DDTank
Vote 4/5

it is great there are many options to buy ap and tht will be a major and great boost to ap users. but on the downside, those who just want to have fun and doesnt purchase coins are at a great disadvantage. They are greatly overpowered. Besides that, the GM are doing a great job trying to fix this balance and responding to contact us. thus i vote a 4.

AriaSaitcho

Rank 3
AriaSaitcho
PostedDec 29, 2010 4:05 pm
Game: Kitsu Saga

I rated service as 4/5, well above average, but not outstanding.
Very Happy
1) GM/GS friendly/helpful quick to respond to issues
2) While I haven't had to submit many trouble tickets, the few I have have gotten quick responses.
3) Events have been well done since day one of launch.

Evil or Very Mad
1) Temp items in 5th round of alchemical table. If the description says x day temporary then it isn't a reward for reaching the 5th round.
2) The high ap cost of the holiday costumes in the web mall. 399 and 699 for 3 and 7 day items?
3) Event rewards: dust is an ok reward, temp costumes are so-so, pills (naga, young fox, etc) if given should be in quantities of more than one.

qtaystarjenny

Rank 0
qtaystarjenny
PostedDec 29, 2010 4:08 pm
Games: DOMO and DDTank
Vote: 4 or 5 (leaning towards 5 though)

I voted a 5 because I feel that the GM team is doing the best the can. (Although sadly, I have seen the lack of involvement from the GSes). Players want new content, so new patches and new systems came out along with new costumes, equips and the such. Although it may not be as much as people has hope, as long as there is progress, I think things will eventually get better. Although there are bugs that come along with the patches, it was not like the GMs intended it and they are trying to fix it by reporting it to the game developers. New content are being added and the gap between ap users and non-ap users are getting smaller (although there is a long way to go). The GM listens to the comments and feedback from the players. For example, now in DDTank there are more ways to earn more vochers to renew items for non ap users who doesnt have perm equips.
The response from contact us are pretty quick. I don't know why people say they don't get any response. I have send in a few contact us and they got back to me 2-3 days. Maybe they don't check their emails or just lack the patience.

<center> Sprite102 | Dream of Mirror Online [Sapphire] </center> <center> Wish | DDTank [Server 1+2] </center>