3%10 Votes
1 (Poor)
15%41 Votes
Total Votes :: 268 Votes

spell211

Rank 1
spell211
PostedDec 26, 2010 9:38 pm
Honestly I Voted 1, GM's & Game lagged spike etc. is not something an issue here., I have no problem with it can understand that, & I honestly believed GM's does the job as the best they can. What made me vote 1 because AGE getting too Greedy. Making Tier more & More un affordable, made us spent more drained our Ap's promised a uber Tier & Turn around and give us only 20 CB when we all expecting 50 %, It's affected my decicion not to purchase ap's at all or even participate tier , or even can lead me to decide leaving games sooner or later.
I am so very disappointed of what this Shaiya Uber Tier for December. I don't think I will stay in this games any more longer unless it's something fix. Games already not so much fun plus pissing us more because of greed I don't think many of us AP" spenders are happy about it, as I know quite few friends not gonna participate tier because of similar reasons.
Note: Age Making good by promoting like more exp chance linking rate/enchant, did quite few real awesome things, promo's but messing it up last minute by not giving a consideration a 50 % CB so everyone can participate tier & Happy before end of the year & start a new beginning for the new year with full of excitement and fun to look forward in the coming year.

"Nothing's forever - forever's a lie. All we have is what's between hello and goodbye." - Unknown
Advertisement

ScaryGary

Rank 0
PostedDec 26, 2010 10:50 pm
I have to agree with spell211. The GMs have done alot to make up for the attacks on the server we endured this past month, but i look forward to the tiered events every month just to get the short end of the straw this month. I will do the tiered for the 30 day conti n nothing more. I would have loved to try for the 65 helm but at what cost to my wallet, the helm isnt worth a weeks pay-check to me. I usually do the full tiered, but have no plans to do so this month. Greed Kills...Just ask wallstreet

I selected a 2 vote

BTW i still got kicked from the game 7 times today, and the day isnt over yet.

night_warrior

Rank 3
night_warrior
PostedDec 26, 2010 11:27 pm
Voted 1. (for Shaiya)

Why?

1) Massive DC's and lag this month.
2) Ongoing issues still not fixed or no initiative shown to fix (Economy, OI requirements, etc)
3) Uber Tier with Bonus Cash given out of pity (20%). You set a standard of 50% then give a 20%, I don't see any logic behind such a decision.

Anyways, still many improvements to be done for this game. If you expect players to give you $150/month in masses, then deliver their money's worth.

markoskun15

Rank 2
markoskun15
PostedDec 27, 2010 1:10 am
Voted 3, based on Megaten.

Honestly, the best GMs in Megaten have left/got promoted like Dantine, JoLt, etc. I feel only a small part of our current GMs actually work and they spend a lot of time chatting on SB, posting things on facebook and saying how they "test things on their test servers". And lately, I've found some "rumors" about the way your company used to work. I'm just hoping you are becoming the serious company you are suposed to be now. Besides, there seems to be some favoritism from the GM team when it comes to selecting winners for events and promotions, as well as being extremely lazy with the paying out of events and such and a lack of knowledge of the actual content in the new patches every week.

On a diferent subject, aparently the video offers can't be completed by those accounts registered outside of the USA. I would really apreciate if you could include other countries to be able to take part of these offers u.u

Overall, a dissapointing work from the GM team in general in Megaten, while the other staff in Aeria seems to be doing ok.

glenburnedad

Rank 0
glenburnedad
PostedDec 27, 2010 9:06 am
over the last 3 years i have found Aeria Games, Promotions, Billing, Events, Staff completely Professional and enjoyable. Why would i stay with Aeria if it wasnt? Thank you for 3 years of great fun at the expensive of your hard work and no cost to me

moronus

Rank 0
moronus
PostedDec 27, 2010 9:25 am

Feedback Poll 12/23/10

hello,

I voted 4

My reason is that there r always things that can be improve in any service! In general i like to work with aeria cause till now i don't have any kind of problems.

Happy Christmas for all Smile

Sorry for my english lol

The Best Sin in all Iris :)

darthgeek

Rank 0
darthgeek
PostedDec 27, 2010 11:19 am
My experience with Aeria's staff has been nothing short of fantstic. When I did mid level runs with GMJoLT on megaten a while back, and he ran off to grab snacks right as we were about to start. He came back and dropped 3x experience and expertise incense on all of us, which lasted for an hour and a half, even though the run ended in 10 minutes. This was way above and beyond what was necessary, and made me think very highly of aeria because of it. Aeria is also great about keeping the bots out, which is a huge thumbs up from me. I was a beta tester in Silk Road Online, which was a fantastic game until the gold bots came in and f***ed up the economy. It's a bit of a chip on my shoulder, if you know what I mean.

I'm not playing megaten anymore, I'm in DWO now. Even so, the GMs have done a great job of responding to users' questions and concerns. Extending the hours for showdowns was a fantastic start. I'm really excited to see where this game goes, especially with the campaigns and showdowns.

Anniekhau

Rank 0
Anniekhau
PostedDec 27, 2010 11:25 am

feedback poll Voted 4
i vote a 4 :] it wasnt bad, but nothing made it great either

dreamocracy

Rank 3
dreamocracy
PostedDec 27, 2010 11:59 am
I voted 5! Although this is going to be based mostly off Kitsu Saga, I feel that you've been great in getting us new content and quick in fixing the inevitable bugs with said content. Smile I love the constant improvements that I am seeing go into the game, and the quick action when things go wrong. And those video ads are the best - I got over 100AP in just a few days! I like quick easy sponsor offers like those. Keep up the good work!

Raishen

Rank 0
PostedDec 27, 2010 12:56 pm

Hy to all GM..

I voted 5..because all the gm do the hard work and i've seen enough for the past 3 years in last chaos there so many improvement in the game especially new character available and etc..would like to meet gm and hunt together in the game.peace. Smile