3%10 Votes
1 (Poor)
15%41 Votes
Total Votes :: 268 Votes

ashihara

Rank 0
ashihara
PostedDec 25, 2010 7:45 am
Aeria Games has been a good experience so far to me. I am around for over one year and I even had the opportunity to play with GMs (who are quite fun people themselves). There are many games to play, all of them quite stable, and with a community who, for the most part, is just that much friendly and awesome.
Advertisement

conniemarie

Rank 3
conniemarie
PostedDec 25, 2010 12:30 pm

You guys quickly responded to issues I had with a promotion and cleared up things for me quickly. Enjoying the promotions so far and the events are amazing. Smile I like the fact my questions do get answered when asked instead of being completely ignored. Open communication between a community and the higher ups makes things run smoothly. <3

madhavshastri

Rank 0
madhavshastri
PostedDec 25, 2010 7:02 pm

Hi mod's GM's GS's and fellow howlers of the night,...

I gave a vote of 4 Stars for i am in awe of the awesome service you guys are doing for us gamers.
Making a free server 24*7 ain't easy and ain't cheap either ,so kudos for that,the only reason i gave u one star less is because i believe that there still is a lot of scope for improvements and innovations just to make you energetic and pumped up to get the final star...Wink
Cheers to the wolf team for their undying love and efforts for the benefit of the community of gamers....

PS:- love the shoutout box feature....pretty **** good...

DarkBlood26

Rank 0
PostedDec 25, 2010 7:18 pm

WolfTeam

5 Stars For WolfTeam!!!!!
WolfTeam is the best game i have played in a long time, i love how you guys have programmed it, well done and merry christmas Very Happy

BlindRageShot

Rank 0
PostedDec 25, 2010 11:41 pm
I voted a 1 this month.

charlienguyen

Rank 0
PostedDec 26, 2010 4:58 am

voted a 2

survey
Vote a 1

Lots of Lag and DC this month, giving Bonus Xp, link% and enchant% helps but still wasn't enough to raise my opinion how AGE did this month. didn't like how the GM got me all hyped up about the month dec promo *uber month* blah blah, and then can't get enough AP to do it. $150 before used to get you *UBER* tier rewards, now if you want *Uber* rewards again...gotta spend $300 on it. Aeria needs to worry less about milking us for every dollar we have and start concentrating on making this game FUN again. even $100-$150 a month is alot of money for a Game already. ( hope AGE doesn't try to copy shayia economy and inflate price) lol 150 for tier back then, $300 for tier now and then 3 months later *uber* tier cost $450...and continue to rise like shayia prices.

the "fun Factor* for playing shayia is gone, everything is all about buying AP now. Gap between heavy AP buyers and casual AP buyers and NON AP buyers are too BIG now.
Some players are just too *Uber* in Shayia now, becuase they have they money to buy the Best Gear in game, Link in with lvl 6/7 lapis, Get Max Orange stats in all their gears, all ele 2 in their weapon/armor. ( i seen 1 lvl 70 war no priest getting hit on by 10+ lvl 70 Fighter/ranger/Archer and not die, 0 HP in health Bar and still manage to kill all the 10+ Alliance. my attk pwr is 2.4k and i'm only avrg build in the group. )

I guess it's playable if you're only playing for social aspect of it... come on and chat with your friends.

basically my gripe with AGE is, they're getting too greedy for the money and not concern enough with the player's need/wants.

roykhashan

Rank 0
roykhashan
PostedDec 26, 2010 5:04 am
i gave a 5 because awria is really awesome and needs to give out more key passwords for rare items

ZiiCNess aka AznSoljaX Nangin: R12 Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ZiiCNess

kankernoob

Rank 0
kankernoob
PostedDec 26, 2010 6:02 am
voted 3. same as mimiv, the video's don't work for me Sad

LadyMailin

Rank 0
PostedDec 26, 2010 7:50 pm
I voted 3 ^^;. Love the video offers but I have to wait about 2-3 days before it actually give me more videos to watch. Also on DOMO, there wasn't even a christmas patch Sad

azez43

Rank 0
PostedDec 26, 2010 8:42 pm
Shaiya

Perosonaly i have to vote 1 on shaiya its been prity bad expecialy after get everyboyd all hyped up for this UBER UBER teared and we spend all our ap on the uber uber promos leading up to the 30k ap tiered and only to give a 20% BC after not having any BC for a month ya its a real month not or techncily 28 days since we had a BC so that alot of people including me cant do it.