1 (Poor)
15%41 Votes
Total Votes :: 268 Votes

Kaibalchemist

Rank 0
Kaibalchemist
PostedDec 29, 2010 7:38 pm

Shaiya

I voted 3 out of 5, mostly because of Shaiya's GS's. Whether that was fair or not, it's what I clicked. In general, aeria is doing fantastic! My reasons:

-Most the time when I am talking or watching in trade, the following happens:

So before I start my list, can I clarify something? Trade is for buying, selling, trading, etc things, right? I don't think it was meant for conversation, catching up, and harassing people, etc. With that said, and I believe correct, I start my list.

- Some of the GS's do tell people to talk in Pm's or another chat, but a lot don't. They continue to talk with their friends, clearly spamming trade with talking, joking, etc while others try to use it for what its meant to be used for. Have I stuck by that rule? No, but recently I have. I realized how annoying the chatting can be, and apologize for doing it in the first place. That needs to be more enforced.

- Like in Trade, I've asked a GS a question several times, and was totally ignored. What were they doing? Talking to their friends. Don't like that, nope.

- While some don't enforce enough, some enforce too much. Is two words in CAPS really going to kill you? Is it really that rude? What if it was an accident? Yeah, I got yelled at once for accidentally using CAPS. Accidentally. It wasn't a, "Please don't use CAPS" response either. It was a "I will report you if you do that again" type thing. Calm down it is two words, and I'm pretty positive I didnt offend anyone.

Other then that, they are truly amazing. They stop a lot of things from building up and getting worse, settle lots of conflicts, and impress me when I believe something is a lost cause. Doing a great job, but their is always room for improvement, in this case 2 ranks worth. Maybe being more active, a little more friendlier would help. Thank you for taking the time to ask us gamers, and listening to our thoughts and experiences. Hope no one takes this offensively, just my opinion!

Happy Holidays!
Advertisement

baraba13

Rank 3
baraba13
PostedDec 29, 2010 8:09 pm
a 3 from me this month everything is ok but i wish the GM's would be more active in-game running more events and giving out more goodies to everyone otherwise looking good (finally fixed some of those bugs that been here for ages Very Happy)

impactiko

Rank 1
impactiko
PostedDec 29, 2010 11:26 pm

Imagine Online

As for the game itself:
Missing In-Game events like Demon Paparazzi, GM Hide & Seek. Haven't seen it for the past month or two. Also, one of the current GM said "You better believe it that the community will enjoy the events"...where is it? Doesn't look like it from the reaction from the players.

Past Versus Present:
Past GMs (Jolt, Xandamere and Dantine); the players need to understand not all of the GMs can be like them. What some of the current crops of players want is GM + PLAYER INTERACTION within the community. The GMs are giving what they want but yet, for some reason, they used it against said GMs as being lazy. When some of the GM tries to be friendly to the players and get to know the players themselves, they get ridiculed for their laziness instead of working. They are trying their best to know what the players want (Content, Fortune Card, Mystery Boxes); in order to provide what they need. Past GMs does the same thing (being Friendly; Buddies and Pal; chatting in the Shout box) and when something bad happens, it gets swept under the rug and was more lenient towards their actions.

There are a total of 5 GMs, and everyone have to agree in what type of contents the players are getting; the players shouldn't single out one particular GM because (Player-A) dislikes (GM-A); for whatever reason. If (Player-A) points their finger at (GM-A), be sure to point their fingers at all of the 5 GMs, not just one GM. They are a TEAM for a reason. What's more, Imagine Online have 1 less GM to work with, unlike past years when the game have at least 1 more then the current amount of GMs to help with the work load.

Overall: 3.5/5 (It can be better and there are always room for improvement. Keep it up!)Razz

DallasCowboyz

Rank 0
DallasCowboyz
PostedDec 30, 2010 2:14 am
My only complaint has been that when events are scheduled, for example the Christmas Wish Giveaway on Legendary Champions, that they are followed through with. Not only were winners not chosen daily as stated they would be but the event was not even finished as stated in the rules of the event. Now I am not complaining or whining because I did not win, as I have never won any event since I started playing on Aeria. I am just a little upset because the excitement of possibly winning was pretty much gone as soon as the event started as they were not picked daily, and then the event didn't even finish as they quit picking winners on the 21st of December, when the event was scheduled to run through the 25th. Now I know there was a GM change during the event, but I was told by GS-USAKonseko that GMOzy would be finishing the event, which clearly did not happen, as the winners went from being picked daily, to weekly, then not at all. I don't know about any of the others, but I for one would find it very nice if our Christmas Wish Lists could still be fulfilled to help compensate for the mix-ups that did happen during this event. And also that in the future the events are fully followed through with so that we can keep the players that are playing happy, and they will continue to tell friends so that all the games on Aeria can continue to grow. Thanks so much for listening, sorry if I sounded a little bitter, I didn't mean to come off that way.

Kafkar

Rank 2
Kafkar
PostedDec 30, 2010 5:23 am

still poor

for Shaiya
I appreciate the promos that Aeria runs.

And adding a 5% tax on gold bar wasn't a bad idea either.

But Operator Exclusive Hammer prices keep rising. Aeria should introduce AP items into the game via Auction House to increase supply.

Also, the pot lag in the game is ridiculous. I am pressing pot icon several times and it doesn't activate fast. In PvP, this causes a very serious problem and interferes with gameplay.

You need to fix those bugs.

Also, you need to make sure that the servers are secure and strong against attacks.

You still have a lot of ways to go.

ambr0

Rank 3
ambr0
PostedDec 30, 2010 8:55 am
You guys are doing pretty good with DoMO. Minus late rebate payments. GM interaction is good. Events are good. Would be nice to see a little less 20k AP tiers, or I'd be able to say that the promos are decent.
GSes have no complaint from me.
4/5

could have kept the LOL