17%46 Votes
3%10 Votes
1 (Poor)
15%41 Votes
Total Votes :: 268 Votes

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedDec 23, 2010 2:31 pm   Last edited by Superman0X on Jan 25, 2011 4:46 pm. Edited 2 times in total

Feedback Poll 12/23/10

We run this monthly, to see how we are progressing (if at all).

The topic is: How would you rate Aeria Games Service?

5 is considered the best rating.
1 is considered the worst rating.

You are free to decide on your own what exactly this means.
You are free to post here any details that you would like to share.
Please feel free to state whether you have seen any changes in the past 30 days, and what you think about them.

The overall score of this poll, as well as a summary of the comments posted will be given to management.

Note: Random AP rewards may be given to accounts that post comments.

---Additional Information---

We will be sending out email surveys again this month. We will be using survey monkey, and the email should look something like this:

Subject: Aeria Games Customer Survey
Body: Aeria Games is conducting a monthly survey, and your response would be appreciated. You're email was chosen because you have submitted a service request in the past 30 days.

Here is a link to the survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx

This link is uniquely tied to this survey and your email address. Please do not forward this message.

Thanks for your participation!

Please note: If you do not wish to receive further emails from us, please click the link below, and you will be automatically removed from our mailing list.
http://www.surveymonkey.com/optout.aspx

Advertisement

royalpink

Rank 3
royalpink
PostedDec 23, 2010 2:33 pm
1st to vote and i voted 3. I would like to see more gms active in game doing events and just having fun and giving stuff out in game. I would like to say that you guys do work pretty fast on the Rt's and thats a good thing. Other then that keep up the good work.

arabidcolyhrap4

Rank 4
arabidcolyhrap4
PostedDec 23, 2010 2:37 pm
4th vote in. I voted 5, because of all the hard work i've been seeing with the GM's working out the shoutbox during those maintenances, ALSO GS'S too. TY for all your hard work
\
HAPPY TIMES!-
-SnEAky

djashes

Rank 5.1
djashes
PostedDec 23, 2010 2:40 pm
I voted 5, for the video offers. Very Happy

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedDec 23, 2010 2:49 pm
I voted 4. GM's surely did a good job on LC on the last patch fixing old bugs and trying to balance the classes, also rt responses seen to be going faster.

On the bad side, i've still haven't seen any good work toward events in-game.

ghostcannon

Rank 5
ghostcannon
PostedDec 23, 2010 2:52 pm   Last edited by ghostcannon on Dec 23, 2010 3:02 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Vote 5 for the following reasons:

Aeriagames recently added a new way to purchase AP and that's an improvement.
Also, in Wolfteam, the GMs and GSs continue to do a great job in keeping it clean of abusers and on top of that, the events and promotions and all the gifting this month were incredible.
There is a minor issue though, which is the lag that Wolfteam is experiencing after addition of the Christmas content, but I consider this as "minor" because it's temporary and I understand that we are celebration our Lord ***** Birthday (Christmas). Continue with the hard work Aeriagames! and thank you.

Credit to [GS]Abso for the Siggy

goodguy817

Rank 2
PostedDec 23, 2010 3:00 pm

poor

poor
poor! all i can say shaiya gm have to much power! they are not people friendy! i hope i will not get perbann for speak my mind! it is very fustration when u try to play shaiya game and worry about your account get ban every day!

Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
PostedDec 23, 2010 3:01 pm
Last month, I wrote:
The GMs that I associate with have been at the top of their game Smile No complaints about their job this past month from me. Going on them alone, I'd give the company 4-5.

Bringing the vote down - the website seems to have been experiencing some bumps, glitches, and snags (more frequently than usual). While this may or may not be in your control, I think better server stability should be something that the company strives for. Also, I don't mean to be harsh, but I think the web team needs quite a bit of improvement in their work.

3 - Shaiya GMs are doing a fantastic job, but I would like to see more server and website quality.

EDIT: Fix the exploit. You know which one I mean D:  

This month was basically the same. Usual praising of the Shaiya GM team (Skempo will be missed though Sad), but the website experiences a few too many bumps and glitches for the permissible range of human error.

Loving the seasonal promos though.

Rating: 4/5 Surprised

djashes

Rank 5.1
djashes
PostedDec 23, 2010 3:08 pm

Re: poor

poor
goodguy817 wrote:
poor! all i can say shaiya gm have to much power! they are not people friendy! i hope i will not get perbann for speak my mind! it is very fustration when u try to play shaiya game and worry about your account get ban every day!  
Though I've never played the game, I can say that is *most-likely* a very unfair statement.
I would doubt Aeria would make someone a GM, when they are not people friendly.
Power abuse would get them fired.
If you do nothing wrong, you will never get banned. Unless of course, the website glitches.

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
PostedDec 23, 2010 3:13 pm
i voted 4 this month.

All things considerd, spaznik and the GM team have done an absoloutly fantastic job, after the DDoS attacks spaz did some excellent player friendly promos and some excellent events, the GMs have been cranking out the tickets quickly and effectivly. Fantastic job all round, i think they really pulled through for us this time, lots of GM activity in SB.

Keep it up guys, great job over christmas Smile

- Courtesy of the Great Avyn