Aszune

Rank 4
Aszune
PostedDec 22, 2010 3:27 am   Last edited by Aszune on Jan 04, 2011 12:34 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Using OneBip

A guide on how to use it ;)
Recently some players have been asking in ShoutBox how to purchase AP using Onebip. This is kinda complicated to explain in shoutbox and my attempts to find guides on how to use it, failed. Being an experienced OneBip user, I've figured I'll put up a detailled guide on how to use it.

What is OneBip?!
OneBip is a service that offers you to make payments using mobile phones. It is an easy and quick service, you simply send text messages to make your payments and you will be automatically be redirected to aerias site once you're done.

How do I create an account for onebip?
Creating a onebip account is very easy. But there are a few things you have to consider first :

• You must be aged 18 or over.
  • You must have the bill payers permission.
  • Charges will be made via your mobile phone credit - They will be deducted from your mobile phone balance. This is most applicable for pre-paid users. People that have a post-paid service with their mobile network operator, they will have to pay the bills afterwards.
  • Your standard operator fees apply.

When you want to create an account, you can do it in 2 ways:
1) You can go to www.onebip.com and go to the right top and hit on "Join Onebip"

2) You just create an account while you are proceeding your purchase via the Aeria shop. When you choose OneBip, you will automatically directed to this page:
Note: Make sure you read their Terms of Conduct first before you agree

How do I use OneBip to purchase Aeria Points?
This part is where most people have difficulties with. Its is very easy though! Just follow these simple steps.

Step one: Go to the Shop and go to Recharge Center

Step two: Select your curreny/country

Important note: You are able to purchase AP in a different currency than the one in your country. But this can also lead to a different AP value. But that doesnt mean you are cheaper off. You will still pay the appriopiate amount of credit that matches the value of the currency you have chosen.
E.g. 5 USD = 500 AP. (= 18 AED*)
5 EUR = 600 AP. (=25 AED*)

*To avoid any confusion, AED or Dirhams is the currency used in the United Arab Emirates (where I currently live in)

The available currencies are:

Step three: Proceed and choose the amount you wish to purchase

If you have a coupon in possesion, you can enter the code in the empty box and claim your extra AP. To have a cleared Idea what a coupon is, you can check this post or this post. Those are usually given out in events.

Once you have done this, simply hit the "Proceed" button and you will get a section with details regarding total amount of AP you will get, reward ap, bonus ap etc. Just hit "Proceed" again and it will aeria will direct you to onebip.

Step four: the Log-in process
As mentioned before in this post, you will get directed to this screen once you are proceeding your purchase:

If you already made an account, just simply log in. If not, then make an account. The way on how to do it has been explained in the previous section. Once you log in, you will be directed to a new page.

Step five: The payments
Once you are logged in, you will be directed to this page:

On the upper edited box, your email adress will be displayed. On the lower edited box, the phone number you are using (at that moment - with the network provider name), will be displayed. The upper small box displays your current balance and the lower big box represents the amount of credit you need for your current purchase. Simply hit the "Buy Now" button and you will get a new small pop up. You should get the following window:

N.B. Ofcourse it will be in different values and currencies for most of you. These show only the AED currency because I myself live in the UAE at this stage.

After you have selected the amount of credit you need to complete your purchase, click on the 'Add Funds' button. A small window will apear on your screen.

Now grab your phones, text 'ONE' (All capitals) and send it to the number that appears on your own screen.

Make sure you send this to the number that appears on your own screen because the one in this SS is only valid for citizens in the United Arab Emirates.

Note: For first time users, the first purchase will be different! They will tell you to send 'ONE [Insert 3-digit number here]" to their number in order to varify your mobile number and your registration.

Each time you send a text message, the "Waiting for Authorazation" number will increase untill it will get completed. Once it completes, It will automatically deduct the credit needed from you Balance and you will be redirected to Aeria. And voila! You have your AP. Enjoy Very Happy

Can I add multiple mobile phone numbers to one account?
The answer for this question is yes, and the way on how to do it will be explained.

Once you login in your onebip account, click on your email on the top and you will directed to your overall account management page. When you are there, go to the second tab "Manage" and go down untill you see "Mobile Phones"

When you get to this screen, go to the 'Add Mobile' button and a new small window will appear.

Simply select your country, operator, fill in your mobile phone number you wish to add and hit on Confirm. And voila! You have added a new Mobile phone.

Now when you are proceeding your purchase, you will get back to this screen:

Simply hit the recycle button to switch phone numbers you wanna use during that purchase.

Help! I have an Issue. What do I do?!
If you have an issue, you can contact them by filling out a (request) from here or here. You can also check your existing requests to see the status. The recently solved requests can be found here. Please not that it can take some time untill your issue will get resolved.

For instant assistance, you can call their custumor service. Their numbers can be found below:

Which countries does onebip support?

Currently, you are able to register on onebip in the following countries:
Argentina - Australia - Austria - Belgium - Bosnia and Herzegovina - Brazil - Bulgaria - Canada - Chile - China - Colombia - Croatia - Czech Republic - Denmark - Ecuador - Egypt - Estonia - Finland - France - Germany - Greece - Hong Kong - Hungary - Indonesia - Ireland - Italy - Kazakhstan - Latvia - Lithuania - Luxembourg - Malaysia - Mexico - Morocco - Netherlands - Norway - Peru - Poland - Portugal - Romania - Russia - Serbia - Singapore - Slovenia - South Africa - Spain - Sweden - Switserland - Taiwan - Thailand - Turkey - Ukraine - United Arab Emirates - United Kingdom - United States - Vietnam

Authors notes ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If there are any parts you do not understand, please feel free to send me a PM, I will glady edit/add stuff to this guide to make it all easier to understand. Cheers!

Update 1: Added the list of countries that this feature does support.
Advertisement

Fogdew

Rank 0
Fogdew
PostedDec 22, 2010 3:57 am
OMG Zuney
You have outdone yourself yet again

Great guide, this will surely help the peeps.

Great work, & mucho Kudos to ya

Much love
Ur Big Brother
SirGwainne

Play hard, Play safe........Thanks to [GS]MadManCone,[GS]Zuney & others for the Siggy's

katosan

Rank 0
PostedDec 22, 2010 9:03 pm

Onebip vs Paymo

Paymo is much easier to use
Onebip requires a user to setup an account whereas Paymo allows for just a fast checkout. Why do you want to give that company your email? Paymo takes 10 seconds and onebip 1 minute.

Aszune

Rank 4
Aszune
PostedDec 23, 2010 2:23 am
Paymo is not available in as many countries as OneBip is. I have been using this service for over 3 years now and I never had any issues with it. You are free to choose which service you use but Id still recommend anyone onebip because they are up and top secure and quick Wink

Plus there are many more functions you can do with onebip, you can also send others phonecredit and so on.

MojoRisen

Rank 0
PostedJan 02, 2011 6:15 pm
Could support please be added for the countries that OneBip does support which are not available on the AGE billing page country selection?

-Mojo

Aszune

Rank 4
Aszune
PostedJan 04, 2011 12:35 pm
MojoRisen wrote:
Could support please be added for the countries that OneBip does support which are not available on the AGE billing page country selection?

-Mojo  

Thanks for the suggestion. I added a last paragraph with the list of countries that do work with this feature.

Enjoy Wink

churumelos

Rank 0
PostedFeb 24, 2011 10:20 pm
Hmm... Can anyone help me?
When i try to buy, it do not shows me that option of switching number, or even show me to what number it's going to be sent... (even though i'm using only one number...)
My cellphone is a pre-paid phone.
Should i make it with the code from my city? Like 1199998888 or just the number like 99998888...
Well, there will be screenshots on the end of the post for my code and stuff... The point is, i send the sms to the number, with ONE in capital and all the numbers, with no spaces between them...
I get a return message almost instalty (sometimes instantly) saying: "Attention, there are no services or promotions available in this moment for this number. Wait new services or promotions!"
Btw, it's portuguese, so i dunno if it's the right translation, but the point is: They say i have no service... I've tried both ways of getting my number there, 1199998888 and 99998888...
PLZ HELP >.<

21glitch

Rank 0
21glitch
PostedJun 27, 2011 7:02 am
Thanks for the guide. I don't think I would've been able to find out that there was a service that I could use in Hong Kong without you~~
*applauds* Very Happy

Posted By Aeria Mobile

AmorA120

Rank 0
AmorA120
PostedOct 30, 2011 9:55 pm
But in egypt Onebip serves is off now and i can,t get other way to get Ap

anyone know when the onebip will open??????????

Nurshlob

Rank 0
Nurshlob
PostedJan 21, 2012 1:33 pm

Re: Using OneBip

A guide on how to use it ;)
Aszune wrote:

• You must be aged 18 or over.
  • You must have the bill payers permission.
  • Charges will be made via your mobile phone credit - They will be deducted from your mobile phone balance. This is most applicable for pre-paid users. People that have a post-paid service with their mobile network operator, they will have to pay the bills afterwards.
  • Your standard operator fees apply.

I purchased $30 worth of AP off my phone with OneBip, it went through smoothly and the payments were made. All I'm wondering is if, does the money I purchased come from my Phone Credit? Or does it come extra? Like do I have to pay my phone bill + the money I purchased off of it? or does the money come off my phone credit?

Bleh.