Zeitgeist_

Rank 3
Zeitgeist_
PostedDec 21, 2010 5:27 pm   Last edited by Zeitgeist_ on Dec 22, 2010 11:27 am. Edited 25 times in total

THE AGE COVER-UP REVEALED!

REVIEW THIS INFORMATION BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE
First: Examine the following. It was the first bit of evidence I stumbled upon. It was so shocking that it lead to a full scale private investigation.

Shocking, I know, but this is just the beginning.

I then did some research on the company of AGE. Examining everything that was made public. I came to realize that almost everything is falsified and tampered with. Investigate for yourself. Entitites that come to this "company" start off with the most friendly introductions in their welcome threads, then, however, their personalities mutate to a kind so foul and disturbing.

With this, I put together some information as basic as possible. I ask you to review it, but only if you wish to know the truth:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KC8WIW8E-g

Shocking, right?

Confirmed roles of "AGE" staff:
Superman0X: Unknown, of non-terrestrial origin
Jecca: Reproduction, of human origin with mutated genome
Falcon: Food
FoxTrot and Tactics: Unknown, of human origin with unknown genome. More info when fully recovered. - SAVED
Yatou: Brainwashing, unknown origin

Please, I must reiterate my final plea in the above video. Furthermore, I ask upon you, the people of the forums, to present more evidence to bring down this evil company.

Act quick, reveal the truth

trolled.

Additional evidence will be posted below:

1. Jecca's change in behavior:

First post
    GMJecca wrote:
    Thanks everyone for welcoming me to the Shaiya world! Im still an uber n00b so be patient with me Very Happy .
    Wow first time meeting everyone and I've already got a cool new whip from GreenieEm, and Mikey0515 with panda backup if necessary, shweet.
    AZUSE thanx for the tips it made me laugh, i know it will come in handy Wink

And for feeding your addiction feel free to nom nom nom on our promotions <3

I will only use my GM Powers for good....*snickers* Twisted Evil
    Keep the friend invites coming, i like looking at all your profiles.  

Recent post:
    GMJecca wrote:
    event cancelled, falcon is unwell and not able to be in today Sad

Get well soon falcon  

Yeah SURE, "Jecca", he's "sick". Your beloved "Superman0X" has probably devoured Falcon.
  2. GMJecca wrote:

Although i loved the post, i lol'd. Some of the pics are a it disturbing. Can you edit the vid and place it back in your post. A man in his skivvy's and in a trunk and a impregnated mainly nakie woman on a table kinda pushing it. (btw why do i have to be the baby maker?!?! lol)

Make a few edits pls! i liked the creativity of the post  

Can somebody say cover-up?
  3. GMYatou wrote:
    Sacrificing [GM]Falcon to the appetite of Superman0X is only for the good of Aeria Games. Haven't you guys seen that Nicholas Cage movie The Wicker Man?  

Yeah, Yatou, continue to use your brainwashing magic on the forums while you still can.
    BTW everyone, feeding superman is NOT good! Why? Imagine what happens when you feed a Gremlin after midnight:

http://camelotmediagroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/gremlin-before-and-after.jpg

Now multiply that by 0X.

4. GMYatou wrote:
    Though it was a movie, the science behind it is real.
    Every person has their evil gremlin side when they eat too much. Women complain about being too fat (speaking from experience. Men fall into food comas. Children complain that their tummies hurt. Superman0X turns into his counterpart Bizarro0X. Why is Bizarro0X needed? These two side have come to an agreement on who takes over, when Bizarro0X is around, Superman0X is finally allowed to deeply slumber.

Why is [GM]Falcon a sacrifice? He is a falcon and therefore tastes closest to chicken when smothered in BBQ sauce. He was necessary to feed Superman0X's huge appetite.  

This is an obvious example of NLP brainwashing. Yatou wants you to believe we are similar to Superman0X- but trust me, he is nowhere near human.

5. Just one day after this thread goes up, the AP shop goes down. The two events are obviously tied. Be weary, Superman is rethinking his strategy.

Advertisement

natascha1977

Rank 4
natascha1977
PostedDec 21, 2010 5:43 pm
OMG OMG OMG [hides]

LedZepMan92

Rank 5
LedZepMan92
PostedDec 21, 2010 5:50 pm

CHOAM

Rank 5
CHOAM
PostedDec 21, 2010 5:53 pm
Shocked ...

*runs from all the fake people*

kenpachi32894

Rank 3
kenpachi32894
PostedDec 21, 2010 5:59 pm
lol

PlagueFoxII

Rank 4
PostedDec 21, 2010 6:04 pm
Neutral

retired.

GMJecca

Rank 4
GMJecca
PostedDec 21, 2010 6:07 pm

Re: THE AGE COVER-UP REVEALED!

Zeitgeist_ wrote:
First: Examine the following. It was the first bit of evidence I stumbled upon. It was so shocking that it lead to a full scale private investigation.

I then did some research on the company of AGE. Examining everything that was made public. I came to realize that almost everything falsified. Investigate for yourself. Entitites that come to this "company" start off with the most friendly introductions in their welcome threads, then, however, their personalities mutate to a kind so foul and disturbing.

With this, I put together some information as basic as possible. I ask you to review it, but only if you wish to know the truth:

*editing*

Shocking, right?

Please, I must reiterate my final plea in the above video. Furthermore, I ask upon you, the people of the forums, to present more evidence to bring down this evil company.

trolled.  

Although i loved the post, i lol'd. Some of the pics are a it disturbing. Can you edit the vid and place it back in your post. A man in his skivvy's and in a trunk and a impregnated mainly nakie woman on a table kinda pushing it. (btw why do i have to be the baby maker?!?! lol)

GMVentSol

Aeria: Product Manager
GMVentSol
PostedDec 21, 2010 6:07 pm
Win!

GMSkempo

GameMaster: USA
GMSkempo
PostedDec 21, 2010 6:19 pm
GMJecca wrote:
(btw why do i have to be the baby maker?!?! lol)  

Yes.

Zeitgeist_

Rank 3
Zeitgeist_
PostedDec 21, 2010 6:19 pm

Re: THE AGE COVER-UP REVEALED!

GMJecca wrote:
Zeitgeist_ wrote:

I then did some research on the company of AGE. Examining everything that was made public. I came to realize that almost everything falsified. Investigate for yourself. Entitites that come to this "company" start off with the most friendly introductions in their welcome threads, then, however, their personalities mutate to a kind so foul and disturbing.

*editing*

Shocking, right?

trolled.  

editing

Zod / Arkeo - 70 UM Hunter - Gaia
PvP videos (click) - contact me via MSN messenger: