seyha916

Rank 0
seyha916
PostedDec 21, 2010 1:19 pm   Last edited by seyha916 on Dec 21, 2010 1:25 pm. Edited 1 time in total

fortification to +15!?!?!?!?!?! >=O

making my armor and weapon to 9 makes me broke already....that's with unlimited MO runs too and now we are limited to 10 for every 12 hours... the developers are making this game unbalance with premium and free players. seriously though...its the same as you telling us that we can only kill 100 mobs a day. how ridiculous does that sound?!?!?!?!?!
Advertisement

LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedDec 21, 2010 1:21 pm
fortification to +15 is currently impossible

there, before the panic starts.

the fortification scroll descriptions have been edited to reflect +15 fortifying, but the cap is still +9. myself and many others have tested this for confirmation.

<center></center>

seyha916

Rank 0
seyha916
PostedDec 21, 2010 1:24 pm
LordRapthorne wrote:
fortification to +15 is currently impossible

there, before the panic starts.

the fortification scroll descriptions have been edited to reflect +15 fortifying, but the cap is still +9. myself and many others have tested this for confirmation.  

i hope they keep the cap at 9 then. but i got a feeling that's not their intentions

Luvstosmooch

Rank 1
Luvstosmooch
PostedDec 21, 2010 1:28 pm
OK +15 will happen nomatter what. BUT here's my take on it. I have only ever +9 my weapons and only +5 my gear.... it doesn't make that big of a difference. VERY FEW people will be able to +15 their gear especially with the new MO turn in rule (remember your not the only person who can run 10 seyha) money will be limited for everyone. From what i understand basically you will have to use blessed forts because if your attempt fails... you lose your equipment.

+15 will not make a big difference at all

Luvstosmooch: IARENOHAXORQQ Thank you Mica for the awesome sig! <3

seyha916

Rank 0
seyha916
PostedDec 21, 2010 1:38 pm
Luvstosmooch wrote:
OK +15 will happen nomatter what. BUT here's my take on it. I have only ever +9 my weapons and only +5 my gear.... it doesn't make that big of a difference. VERY FEW people will be able to +15 their gear especially with the new MO turn in rule (remember your not the only person who can run 10 seyha) money will be limited for everyone. From what i understand basically you will have to use blessed forts because if your attempt fails... you lose your equipment.

i know the MO limit applys to everyone but not everyone can buy AP. anyone who buy AP and can afford to buy blessed to fortify up to 15 will have the upper hand. making this game unbalance between ap buyers and free player. witch i think is a big difference.

LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedDec 21, 2010 2:02 pm
Luvstosmooch wrote:

+15 on gear will make a huge, huge difference to paladins and templars. make them even more godly tanks. not saying that's a justifier for +15, but just so that you know that that extra bit of defense, for a tanker, really does make a huge amount of difference

<center></center>

DarkBladesman

Rank 3
DarkBladesman
PostedDec 21, 2010 2:10 pm
LordRapthorne wrote:
Luvstosmooch wrote:

+15 on gear will make a huge, huge difference to paladins and templars. make them even more godly tanks. not saying that's a justifier for +15, but just so that you know that that extra bit of defense, for a tanker, really does make a huge amount of difference  

It's not like a good Templar can be killed by physical attacks anyways. And from what I know, mdef is next to useless.

The real problem is +15 on weapons. That added power will surely contribute a bit of damage (in most cases to classes that don't need it).

yujitea

Rank 0
yujitea
PostedDec 21, 2010 2:11 pm
seyha916 wrote:
Luvstosmooch wrote:

i know the MO limit applys to everyone but not everyone can buy AP. anyone who buy AP and can afford to buy blessed to fortify up to 15 will have the upper hand. making this game unbalance between ap buyers and free player. witch i think is a big difference.  

u maybe right about AP buyer, but i think not for blessed forty. if im not wrong b4 AKFrost shut down his site he mention about +15 thing. there is an item called voodoo doll or smthing like that to prevent losing ur gear if failed when attempt the forty higher than +9. n can not using blessed forty clover to upgrade +10 or higher. that voodoo doll is a mall item, so yea AP buyer can afford it.

llyunyunll-warlord deadPanties-sharpshooter Lemira-prophet deadLovre-seller

seyha916

Rank 0
seyha916
PostedDec 21, 2010 2:38 pm
DarkBladesman wrote:
LordRapthorne wrote:
Luvstosmooch wrote:

It's not like a good Templar can be killed by physical attacks anyways. And from what I know, mdef is next to useless.

The real problem is +15 on weapons. That added power will surely contribute a bit of damage (in most cases to classes that don't need it).  

even though they don't need it, it wont stop them from doing it. just because someone is already strong doesn't mean he/she doesn't want to get stronger. if a ranger in pvp that have +15 everything. good luck to anyone who wants to try and take him/her down...and for everyone else that doesn't buy AP will basically lose all hope because there is no possible way they can ever get enough gold to max out their gear like that. I'm not saying that if you have +15 you will be an unstoppable player because it does require skill.

Sense_Of_Adven

Rank 0
PostedDec 21, 2010 4:07 pm
I'm amazed nobody noticed it got harder to + weapons and you had to start using clovers at a lower level. Rolling Eyes