GM_Cara

GameMaster: USA
GM_Cara
PostedDec 20, 2010 9:21 pm   Last edited by GM_Cara on Dec 24, 2010 1:39 am. Edited 1 time in total

Patch Notes - December 20th

Greetings,

Here are the updates for December 20th:

Gemstone Socketing System

• You can now use an Old Ebony, Mysterious Ebony or Mysterious Bronze Chisels to create a socket in your costumes and weapon covers (KUSO equipment = costume). Bronze Chisels have a better chance of success.

• These Gemstones will be available in the Item Mall, Loot Wheel and Alchemy.
  • To use the Chisel: Right click the Chisel, then click the item when it is in your inventory.

• To use your Gemstone: right click the Gemstone, then click on the item with a socket.

• All costumes (temporary and permanent) can have at least 1 socket. ONLY body pieces and two-handed weapon covers can have 2 sockets.
  • Some gems and both Chisels will be available in tonight's alchemy.
  • All the gems can go in weapon covers, but not all can go in costumes. The effects of putting a gem in a weapon cover will differ from putting it into a costume.
  • Gemstones cannot currently be removed once inserted into an item.

Mail Upgrade

• When you receive in-game mail, you can now see the name of the character who sent the mail. This is an attempt to help reduce the effect of gold spammers

Duel Chat Windows

• You can now have two chat windows open on your screen.
  • To open a 2nd chat window: Left click one of your chat tabs, then right click. Choose the "Displayed in the channel to the right" option.

• Click Cancel in the lower right to remove the 2nd chat window.

Localization Fixes

• We are now able to fix localization errors more quickly, many have been fixed but if you see more, please report them!
  • The Message Board is now called the Message Board!

New Quests

• Level 80s will automatically receive the quest "Failure of Vanguard" however this zone is not yet released.

Sprite Alchemy

• Magic Alchemy Rewards have been modified
  • For those unfamiliar with the system, check out the guide HERE
Advertisement

necalt7

Rank 3
necalt7
PostedDec 21, 2010 1:28 am
Finally you guys start on the localization....!

Semi active

chaosmasterro

Rank 1
chaosmasterro
PostedDec 21, 2010 1:30 am   Last edited by chaosmasterro on Dec 21, 2010 1:39 am. Edited 1 time in total
necalt7 wrote:
Finally you guys start on the localization....!  

YES!!!!

edit: If slotted costumes is going to be released, i want the male version of the permanent cleric and wizard costume. I hope they will be re-released in the clays.

mtgplaya20

Rank 0
mtgplaya20
PostedDec 21, 2010 1:32 am
Nice slots lol.

james5166

Rank 0
james5166
PostedDec 21, 2010 1:34 am

I appreciate the work you guys have done...

Thank you so much for these notes.

I would have been fine without them, but I know a lot of people depended on you guys.

So I'm glad to see you guys did this very timely.

IchuClay

Rank 0
PostedDec 21, 2010 1:34 am
5 hours later......

Lennetth

Rank 0
Lennetth
PostedDec 21, 2010 1:37 am
lol now the price of the Old Ebony, Ebony or Mysterious Mysterious Bronze Chisels are through the roof in AH

GiantTeddyBear

Rank 2
GiantTeddyBear
PostedDec 21, 2010 1:39 am
If we slot a weapon costume will it glow? :3

FaeryBryn

Rank 2
FaeryBryn
PostedDec 21, 2010 1:40 am
Wow, some great stuff in the patch tonight. Go GM Team and a HUGE THANK YOU to the devs for getting on the localizations!! Now, to get all of my costumes slotted, and to figure out which gemstones are best for my toons >.>

Cincierta

Rank 2
Cincierta
PostedDec 21, 2010 1:55 am
My question is: once the costumes are slotted, will they be bound to that character that equips it or are they still archiveable once slotted, gemmed and equipped? I'd like to keep what little space in my backpacks and bank free for other stuff too, like loot >_>;

Probably the least of my concerns are what glow goes best with my Elegant Formal Dress, if they do glow at all.