bluefoxy

Rank 2
bluefoxy
PostedDec 21, 2010 3:34 pm
WilliamTheIV wrote:
I dont have a cell phone or anything. Im homeschooled, so I dont need one xD

I have no camera in the house that can record a video, but my step-dad has a cam-corder.. He wont let me touch it though..
My only hope is for a program I can download to let me record through my xbox360 camera. ONLY hope xD  

oh right i didt know that x.x
well i wish u luck Wink

Advertisement

Aphrodi8

Rank 1
Aphrodi8
PostedDec 21, 2010 7:38 pm
Pretty *_*

What program do you use?

bluefoxy

Rank 2
bluefoxy
PostedDec 22, 2010 5:29 am
Aphrodi8 wrote:
Pretty *_*

What program do you use?  

thanx Smile
i use Adobe Photoshop Elements 4.0

azull1214

Rank 2
azull1214
PostedDec 23, 2010 9:01 pm   Last edited by azull1214 on Dec 23, 2010 9:10 pm. Edited 1 time in total
yay a new ones
ooooo i like these one more than others

WilliamTheIV

Rank 3
WilliamTheIV
PostedDec 23, 2010 9:08 pm
The first 2 of your new ones are really nice. The butterfly thing was a nice effect, and the warrior one is pretty cool. Though I really have no further comment on them, cause Im not an artsy person myself, so I cant get into much more detail than "I like" lol. xD

maouyusei

Rank 0
maouyusei
PostedDec 23, 2010 11:38 pm
I like your taste in Avatars, Too bad that its a circle, Hexagon is pro.

Aphrodi8

Rank 1
Aphrodi8
PostedDec 24, 2010 3:48 am
maouyusei wrote:
I like your taste in Avatars, Too bad that its a circle, Hexagon is pro.  

It reminds me of your guild avatars. Major coincidence?

bluefoxy

Rank 2
bluefoxy
PostedDec 24, 2010 6:31 am
azull1214 wrote:
yay a new ones
ooooo i like these one more than others  

well i guess im improving so ty
WilliamTheIV wrote:
The first 2 of your new ones are really nice. The butterfly thing was a nice effect, and the warrior one is pretty cool. Though I really have no further comment on them, cause Im not an artsy person myself, so I cant get into much more detail than "I like" lol. xD  

ya i got a bit lazy on the last one. my brain powers are gone xD and there more other word then like hmmmmmm epicly awsome? lol naha i cant think of any other word then like
maouyusei wrote:
I like your taste in Avatars, Too bad that its a circle, Hexagon is pro  

why ty =D i would use a hexagon but im not as cool as u yet so i will show u a hexagon avi that i will use when i reach the level of cool + your hexagon is unique hehe
there my hexagon
Aphrodi8 wrote:
It reminds me of your guild avatars. Major coincidence?  

erm yh i guess it is o.o because i always like a circle avi but like i kinda stole the there idea of where to put the IGN, if they dont want me to use it because it kinda look like there guild avis i do my best to change it ^^

maouyusei

Rank 0
maouyusei
PostedDec 24, 2010 9:25 pm
bluefoxy wrote:

erm yh i guess it is o.o because i always like a circle avi but like i kinda stole the there idea of where to put the IGN, if they dont want me to use it because it kinda look like there guild avis i do my best to change it ^^  

Its no problem with me foxy, but some people might automaticly assume you are in your guild, that might be troublesome for you. Ofcource, you're always welcome to join us, we're always looking for new members ~.^

WilliamTheIV

Rank 3
WilliamTheIV
PostedDec 25, 2010 12:14 am
maouyusei wrote:
bluefoxy wrote:

Its no problem with me foxy, but some people might automaticly assume you are in your guild, that might be troublesome for you. Ofcource, you're always welcome to join us, we're always looking for new members ~.^  

Yes of course. Epic Noble is in Myriad, thats a good reason isnt it? xD
Then theres Arte, two amazing people with overinflated ego's in one guild! (Hey shouldnt the world have imploded right about now?)

But onto the avatar, without the "Myriad" on the side its really obvious she isnt in our guild. You'd have to be really unobservant to not notice xP