bluefoxy

Rank 2
bluefoxy
PostedDec 20, 2010 1:21 pm   Last edited by bluefoxy on Jun 13, 2012 10:51 am. Edited 58 times in total

Lime Odyssey signature cafe~[Closed]

[siggy/avi shop][chatting]
ok here are some signartures i have made~
if anyone wants me to make them a sig i be happy to. give me a pictures u wanna use... well basicly tell me wat u want on here or mail me xD
[New Sig Examples:]

[Signature Examples]

[avi Examples]
Advertisement

azull1214

Rank 2
azull1214
PostedDec 20, 2010 8:12 pm
oh these are nice
i like Very Happy

bluefoxy

Rank 2
bluefoxy
PostedDec 20, 2010 8:15 pm
Thankies Smile i probs try an update everyay since i have no life xD but it passes time.
im considering opening a sig shop if im good enough ^^

azull1214

Rank 2
azull1214
PostedDec 20, 2010 9:43 pm
you do have a life xD
this is just part of your life which im happy for since its gives me eye candy Very Happy

WilliamTheIV

Rank 3
WilliamTheIV
PostedDec 20, 2010 9:50 pm
Personally, the one with the Pam I think is best (the first one from the top). The rest dont do anything for me.
I know you didnt ask for criticism, but I just wanted to say xD

Seeing your random avatar changes today though, I see great potentiol for siggies. Too bad I already know what I want to make my siggy, I just need a little bit of equipment first, like something to record my DS with? xD

bluefoxy

Rank 2
bluefoxy
PostedDec 21, 2010 7:33 am
WilliamTheIV wrote:
Personally, the one with the Pam I think is best (the first one from the top). The rest dont do anything for me.

Seeing your random avatar changes today though, I see great potentiol for siggies. Too bad I already know what I want to make my siggy, I just need a little bit of equipment first, like something to record my DS with? xD  

well i never said i did't want criticism but criticism will help me to improve ^^ and the siggy i like is the pam and the truga, but ppl how diffrent opnions so i cant stop them thinking that

Also if your siggy is better then mine i will envy it until i surpass yours lol jk jk anyway cant wait to see your sig Smile

thankies Azull for saying i have a life woo :3

azull1214

Rank 2
azull1214
PostedDec 21, 2010 2:14 pm
no prob Very Happy

WilliamTheIV

Rank 3
WilliamTheIV
PostedDec 21, 2010 2:20 pm
bluefoxy wrote:
WilliamTheIV wrote:

well i never said i did't want criticism but criticism will help me to improve ^^ and the siggy i like is the pam and the truga, but ppl how diffrent opnions so i cant stop them thinking that

Also if your siggy is better then mine i will envy it until i surpass yours lol jk jk anyway cant wait to see your sig Smile

Its nothing too artsy, I just want to make a film reel of my charecter in Dragon Quest IX using Gigaslash. I think that move is one of the most epic in the game (The coolest is Lightning Storm, but its wayyyy too long), especially in my viking-like outfit xD
All I need is something to record my DS with. I would use my web cam, but for some reason it doesnt record anymore.

bluefoxy

Rank 2
bluefoxy
PostedDec 21, 2010 2:26 pm
WilliamTheIV wrote:
bluefoxy wrote:
WilliamTheIV wrote:

Its nothing too artsy, I just want to make a film reel of my charecter in Dragon Quest IX using Gigaslash. I think that move is one of the most epic in the game (The coolest is Lightning Storm, but its wayyyy too long), especially in my viking-like outfit xD
All I need is something to record my DS with. I would use my web cam, but for some reason it doesnt record anymore.  

hmm viking outfit lol sounds intresting
well have u look at the setting of your webcam?
plus if your webcam dont work cant u use your mobile and then send it to your email or upload it on to the computer or use a digital camera (im sure some cameras do =/ )

WilliamTheIV

Rank 3
WilliamTheIV
PostedDec 21, 2010 2:45 pm
I dont have a cell phone or anything. Im homeschooled, so I dont need one xD

I have no camera in the house that can record a video, but my step-dad has a cam-corder.. He wont let me touch it though..
My only hope is for a program I can download to let me record through my xbox360 camera. ONLY hope xD