HyperTwinky

Rank 0
HyperTwinky
PostedDec 18, 2010 12:43 am   Last edited by HyperTwinky on Jan 15, 2011 3:30 am. Edited 3 times in total

[Guild] Symphony

Ambitious
Symphony

Introduction:We hope to create an amazing guild that acts as a friendly and helpful community. Our mission is encouraging our guild members to work hard at their life skills to create an awesome Player economy. We'd also like to create a great exploration team, a group for dungeons and hunting rare items, so they can supply people with powerful and rare items. Our hope is to jump start the Lime Odyssey world into the greatest MMO experience anyone can find anywhere.

Players we are looking for: Everyone! The original intent of the guild is to have a fun community. If your a Roleplayer, come join (I the leader personally enjoy it). If your a hardcore PVP Player, do come we'll need your help to get us recognized. Super Merchants, absolutely, fellow guildmembers will be happy to help you hunt for rare items to market to ensure that everyone knows Symphony merchants give the best quality items. If your a big time Explorer and need a guild to party with, we're you guild. We'll venture to the ends of the Lime Odyssey world with you to have great experiences. If your big on crafting you'll be welcomed big time (we kinda need an architect). We'll help give you supplies in order for you to make quality items to sell, use, or give to fellow guildmembrs. Remember, if you ever fall behind in leveling ( I might myself) anyone in the guild will be happy to help you catch up. Most importantly, we want you to help create a fun and involved community that will have a positive impact on everyone's playing experience.

Guildmaster: HyperTwinky

Guild Officers: Regufs, [Others may apply]

Forums: Symphony Forum [Good enough for now...]

People we need:

Guild Heads:

• Exploration Captain:
  • PVP Captain:
  • Rare Hunter Captain:
  • Head Blacksmith:
  • Head Architect:
  • Merchant Coordinator:

Requirements:

• Fairly Active: We'd like our guildmembers to be active possible. We understand that this game may not be at the top of your list of things to do but we'd like you to stick around if you're going to be a part of the guild. So at least be on during the weekends, that's our minimum. Most people are bound to that time frame, so be online once during the week, but if something is up (school, plans) tell us.
  • Engaging: We need to to be involved with the guild as much as possible. Nothings more boring than a guild that doesn't talk. We'll have multiple Xfire room's set up so that different groups can talk amongst each other without too much clutter.
  • Friendly: We want you to be friendly with everyone. Which also falls under the rule I'm sure the other guilds have, don't start real drama. We also want you to help the newbies or anyone that's fallen behind in levels. If you can help out, we encourage you that you do.
  • Ambitious: It's not really a requirement but in Symphony, we want you to dream big. We want you to seek adventure, If you wanna accomplish something, we'll be more than happy to help out. Be ambitious as the guild is.

About Us:
We are a brand new guild. Our start maybe shaky but we're hoping we could get past that. We made this guild to let people be part of something amazing.
Advertisement

Regufs

Rank 0
Regufs
PostedDec 18, 2010 1:14 am

Temporary posts

Since the Guild Forum is still under construction, any peeps interested in Symphony can go ahead and post here. We will notify you as soon as the main forum is completed kay?

DraakDio

Rank 0
DraakDio
PostedDec 18, 2010 11:16 pm   Last edited by DraakDio on Mar 04, 2011 8:13 am. Edited 2 times in total
well im interested but still dont know what class i will be... either mage or doll one... for the craft class not a clue yet, but yea i will join and stay as long as we can get talkative ppl... i play for social entertainment more than anything else lol

<edit> I will probably bring my wife into the guild with me.

<edit>I have signed up on the guild forums.

TrebIe

Rank 0
TrebIe
PostedDec 19, 2010 8:24 pm
good luck to ya

Lime Odyssey : Treble > Human > Assasin Mickey > Pam > Warrior

azull1214

Rank 2
azull1214
PostedDec 20, 2010 6:00 pm
ill join tho i dont know which class ill be

Therolyte

Rank 3
Therolyte
PostedDec 20, 2010 6:41 pm
Yay more guilds! ;D

Wishing you the best. May your guild prosper. Hope we can get along ;3

<div><a></a></div>

HyperTwinky

Rank 0
HyperTwinky
PostedDec 20, 2010 8:09 pm
Alright! Welcome to our members who wish to join. The site is almost finished for us to use. As for the other Guilds, thanks for your words of encouragement. We will certainly get along.

azull1214

Rank 2
azull1214
PostedDec 20, 2010 9:46 pm
i hope the guild has fun people who encourages me weirdness xD

shanenam

Rank 0
shanenam
PostedDec 23, 2010 3:54 am
Im interested i will be able to come on when ever i get time. Im not really sure what class im going to be but i can help other really easily. Dont know if my mic works and would need to get a xfire if needed but if mic doesn't work then i would be glad to type ^^ while thats all i can think of saying atm

Char Name: Miniwa / Life Class: Unknown / Battle Class: Unknown / Game: Lime Oddssey / Guild: N/A Char Name: Miniwa /Class: Unknown / Game: Waren Story / Guild: N/A

dolcepon

Rank 0
dolcepon
PostedDec 23, 2010 10:23 am
I would love to join! I like the time/activity requirements. They seem reasonable enough. Smile
Not sure if I can do xfire, but we'll see.