What do you think of the Video Offers?

OMG! Free Loot!
52%497 Votes
Well... I guess it is ok....
12%122 Votes
I hate it. Gouge out my eyes with a hot poker, but dont make me watch any more of these!
1%17 Votes
Videos? What Videos?
32%309 Votes
Total Votes :: 945 Votes

NecromancerV

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
NecromancerV
PostedDec 24, 2010 5:17 am
Just an FYI, I just watched two Captain Morgan commercials on the offers page. Is it appropriate to have alcohol commercials on a web site that contains a player base largely below 21 years of age?

Advertisement

Turtelfan

Rank 0
PostedDec 24, 2010 6:38 am
i cant watch anything at all there i click on the link but there are nowhere any videos o.o

DOMO IGN: Nunzio Megaten: IGN: nuleone

Purity2001

Rank 1
Purity2001
PostedDec 24, 2010 4:03 pm
me too. Cant watch any videos. Different offers appear, while trying different times clicking the "watch video " button. When a vid is finally there, theres 0 AP.

So this sucks a lot. its NOT easy, its a mess..a big mess.

Note 6

Greetings

Purity

Satyra00

Rank 0
PostedDec 24, 2010 7:40 pm
i dont have videos either.just some games.

iLonG

Rank 0
PostedDec 25, 2010 2:03 pm

Re: Aeria Games introduces Video Offers

So easy, even a goldspammer could do it.
Superman0X wrote:
Aeria Games is happy to announce a new way for players to earn AP. Simply visit our offers page:

http://www.aeriagames.com/offers

Note: Currently all offers are video offers, we will looking at mixing this up a bit more at a later date.

Once there, you will see a statement like this above the video:

Watch the video below in its entirety and earn 99999999 AP!
You will only get credit once for watching the video.

If you want to watch the video, push play, then watch the entire video. A few minutes later you will see an entry in your recharge history like this:

2010-12-16 22:21:02 Bonus from sponsor gambit 99999999

You can then go spend this AP wherever you want it.

So whats the catch?

1. You can only earn AP from watching a video once.
2. There is a limit to how many times each video will play, first come, first served.
3. New videos will be added over time, but we dont know how many, or when.
4. Some of the videos may not be that good Sad

So, take advantage while you can.... and if the videos are really that bad, feel free to write your own alternate dialog to liven them up!

Please give us your feedback in this thread.

Note1: After watching a video hit the 'Next Video' link at the bottom to get another.

Note2: Videos may be limited by region/demographics.
Note3: Various forms of adblocks may stop this from working.  

chieco00

Rank 0
chieco00
PostedDec 26, 2010 4:54 am

where is the video i cant find it

give mee the link plss so i can join them

dunk6

Rank 0
PostedDec 27, 2010 1:30 am

To Aeria..AP not update

hi Aeria,
im finished and completed this offer but i can c that my AP is not updated.

here are the proved:
[url=http://img696.imageshack.us/i/whyk.png/][/url] (**sory not sure is this right way to pbublish pics)

Please verify

juniorknilch

Rank 3
juniorknilch
PostedDec 27, 2010 3:22 pm

sry wont do again offers they cheat me out

ticket support cheater(gratis.pay)
so hi guys iam not a mad person or a bad guy , but i hate to get cheat if i dont all what they wanne have from me i did fileout the hole offers (mobile(handy) i can profe it by video and screen shoots ) . so idid all wat tey want from me i did sent a support ticket because i did not get any piont from it , then get auto generatet mass. pls give us all infos for the offers email
mobilenumber text of the sms and time of it and a screenshooot, so i did and now 4 days nothing come back from them , i did pay for this offers more as 20€ and get by 50 startet and fineshed offers only pionts by 6 offers , so it looks for me as a payback card would be save better and would not be with so much troubel to do as a mobile offers what is for me more complicatet as it should be normal . so maybe any one here or from aeria has an idea what i can do now to get my pionts here two pic to show i do not lie

so what would u do guys ?`

juliootero5507

Rank 0
PostedDec 27, 2010 4:35 pm
i like more the videso than the ofers now

tommygunx2

Rank 0
tommygunx2
PostedDec 27, 2010 6:42 pm

I Enjoy this Video Deal

I think it is neat but i was wondering are these up for a certain amount of time i mean shouldn't it be like do the video deals in the morning and revert in the evening so everyone has equal opportunites. This Video Idea is very good i know in the long run that it will make alot of users happy. Just an FYI if you do a video that say to install something please put a link with it to download point so the people can get those points as well Keep up the good work this is making alot of people happy... ^_^