Author Message
Advertisement

Jyyfan

Rank 1
Jyyfan
Joined
27 Apr 2008
Posts
237
Location
Hollywood United States
PostedJul 21, 2008 1:19 am
Crzymnky wrote:



Wow! I want her gear!!

<br> <a>WITHOUT WARNING!!</a>

xRadiox

Rank 4
xRadiox
Joined
10 Feb 2008
Posts
2126
Location
Ljubljana Slovenia
PostedJul 21, 2008 1:20 am
METOOO!!!!

RadioXmenacE - xx UM Pag <3MerryXmas

Jyyfan

Rank 1
Jyyfan
Joined
27 Apr 2008
Posts
237
Location
Hollywood United States
PostedJul 21, 2008 1:26 am
Shielded Priest?! FTW!!!
Plus that staff of hers just looks omnipotent all on it's own.

<br> <a>WITHOUT WARNING!!</a>

guterjake

Rank 0
guterjake
Joined
16 Oct 2007
Posts
24
Location
marysville United States
PostedJul 29, 2008 2:47 am
ill take all the B6 chars at once alone with my nm char and i wud still be bored Laughing

life is the biggest killer in the world, killing 98% of all that have it. the other 2% are juggalos

Jyyfan

Rank 1
Jyyfan
Joined
27 Apr 2008
Posts
237
Location
Hollywood United States
PostedJul 29, 2008 4:45 am
I'd like to see that one. Cool

<br> <a>WITHOUT WARNING!!</a>

Deathsight4444

Rank 0
Joined
18 Sep 2007
Posts
48
Location
New York United States
PostedJul 29, 2008 10:45 am
If they're looken to torture man kind, then if the b6 that's doin it is that girl, then I'll let her torture me any time, rofl

toshiba2

Rank 1
Joined
11 Jan 2008
Posts
281
Location
Mississauga Canada
PostedAug 21, 2008 10:07 am
Where are schedules for B6 events? they are fun with guild Smile

xymphony

Rank 2
xymphony
Joined
03 Jun 2008
Posts
747
Location
Azn Pr1d3 United States
PostedAug 26, 2008 10:37 pm
What happened to updates on this thread? I wanna read more about their "history" Razz

Retired...

XthMath

Rank 1
XthMath
Joined
19 May 2008
Posts
241
Location
Karachi Pakistan
PostedSep 29, 2008 4:41 am
Atleast the drop yummy stuff =|
...like last time they dropped a Legend helm ( which GMs took back from us =p )
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: